• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Misc Group Models - cleaned

sydbarrett

Reaction score
New daily posts decreased by 13% after requiring mirrors for ** DEAD LINK REMOVED ** and Rapidgator links.
Forum traffic increased by 7%.

We can't control the content submitted, most can be found at other forums. However, we work hard to remove the generic, crap and dead Celebrity/Supermodel images. It is no accident that our Emma Watson thread currently has 200 replies, not 1,200 replies like at other forums.

We also spend long hours removing dead posts and dead links from video and picture set threads. Its a big job considering so many threads date back to 2005 and 2006.
I understand the amount of work posed for you, and the other Admins, and Mods here, LarryO, and I also know that you are a respected Admin elsewhere - the problem is clearly not you good folk, but the people who post here. Are they simply posting so they can make money on their posts? I don't know, but it seems that way, and that's the rub for me; they've been diluting otherwise great threads, with other people's work, that belong on other forums. I told Luddite (who's patience with me I greatly appreciate) that I wouldn't post outside the video section, but here I am, bitching again. I'm sorry for this - it's not a shot at the Admins/Mods - I guess I'm hoping that the offending posters might get the not-so-subtle hint, but I see the people I'm talking about are never in the non-celeb sections.

To paraphrase The Godfather: "And I want everyone here to know that there'll be no more problems from me! Cheech, la porta!"

w2241s

Reaction score
Samanta D - Play Me

[JPG] [120 Photos] [114 MB] [4000x2662]

Download :

** DEAD LINK REMOVED **/6h8n82q6

Dead Link Removed

Last edited by a moderator: