• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

National Dialogue on Terrorism

Texan

The Gunhand
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
They broke a law. Hell they where setting up camp in a ditch. This is Texas people, you dont set up camp in a bar ditch. For everybody who does not know waht a Texas bar ditch looks like I will explain. Basically the asphalt ends, the grass starts and extends about 40 feet to the property fence line. One more point, almost every Farm to Market road in Texas has a 70 MPH speed limit. This 40 feet of land is where these idiots are trying to camp. 70 mph one-ton trucks on one side and a five strand barbed wire fence on the other, not my choice of campgrounds.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Tex,

Me thinks you miss the point. First, the area you described as a "bar ditch" is technically known as a "public right of way", thus, in most parts of the country, able to be used by the public for just about any reason. Second, it sounds like the protestors were there to protest some new law which could have been implemented specifically to try and curb this type of activity. If so, then the law will now be tested for legality. Lastly, a 70 mph speed limit on dirt and gravel roads? Now thats insane.

cableguy

Reaction score
thats not insane, thats texas... :)

did anyone catch the long line of people waiting to have their book signed by the national disgrace known as cindy sheehan?? if not, allow me to describe the photo i saw... it contained three people.. two of them were "journalists" taking pictures, and the third was the silly woman herself, looking lonely and bored... pity this non-story has been made into so much more than it is...

Faerun

Reaction score
mindido said:
Tex,

"Sometimes people just need an ass whoopin to put the world into perspective for them."

In certain situaltions I understand this statement, but the little tale of yours certainly doesn't qualify. It would be straight to jail.

If someone was stupid enough to wait 15 minutes for God to strike him down and by so doing believed he would disprove the existence of God then he needs more than an ass whooping to put the world in perspective for him.

Edit: Wow I just realized this is a really old topic.

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
mindido said:
It wouldn't surprise me that Jessie also used the term as I believe he is a vet from that debacle (although I'm not positive of that).

Oh yea Min....Navy Seal. He shouted and bragged about it so often I'm surprised you people next door didn't overhear.

cableguy said:
did anyone catch the long line of people waiting to have their book signed by the national disgrace known as cindy sheehan??

Cindy Sheehan's son willingly enlisted in an enterprise where the risks are well known. If memory serves me, he even re-upped in Iraq. For her to blame anyone else for her son's death and make him a victim is not fair.

But a national disgrace? I really take exception to that Cable. I don't agree with her either. No president can take the time to meet twice with every mother of a soldier killed by his descision. And this war is dumb for reasons that have nothing to do with her son.

But this is a woman who lost her son fighting for a cause you stridently support. She is devastated and not thinking clearly and everyone can see it. That is why there was no line at her book signing.

America understands. You should too.