• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Need some help!

unclear

Reaction score
Im buying this car from a private party in Massachusetts. I live in Wisconsin. Iv never done anything like this before. Im looking for a third party company that will help with this transcation and will make it secure. Such as I send the money to the third party and the private party sends the car to the third party. So if anyone has done this before or has any information on this please reply.

Im also wondering what questions to ask the private party about the car. What information I need to verify before I buy this car, because I found this car on an ad on Cars.com. The private party sent me a VIN, which showed that it had been in a prior accident before he purchased the car, but was reconstructed(dealers expense). He also sent me a copy of the title by fax. Is there anyone to verify the title online to make sure it is real?

So if anyone has any information please help me out!

The Crusher

Reaction score
I'm sorry to ask what may seem like a stupid question, but, don't they have cars in Wisconsin?

strykr

Reaction score
put your money in an Esgro account.

have you ever heard of a little thing called carfax? go there and put in the vin number.

unclear said:
Im buying this car from a private party in Massachusetts. I live in Wisconsin. Iv never done anything like this before. Im looking for a third party company that will help with this transcation and will make it secure. Such as I send the money to the third party and the private party sends the car to the third party. So if anyone has done this before or has any information on this please reply.

Im also wondering what questions to ask the private party about the car. What information I need to verify before I buy this car, because I found this car on an ad on Cars.com. The private party sent me a VIN, which showed that it had been in a prior accident before he purchased the car, but was reconstructed(dealers expense). He also sent me a copy of the title by fax. Is there anyone to verify the title online to make sure it is real?

So if anyone has any information please help me out!