• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

News of the odd and wierd

OCC-402

Reaction score
re

Some Random news storys that are deserving of the title Odd & Wierd

Apperently Japan's success is due to pubic hair
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1089829.html

The Monetary Economics of Thurston Howell III (If you have watched Gilligans Island)
http://mises.org/fullstory.aspx?control=1595

Too much bass can kill you (no, not the fish)
http://www.wired.com/news/medtech/0,1286,64829,00.html?tw=wn_tophead_7

Man's nuts bitten off by dog
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/news/nation/9547250.htm?1c

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
Man gets down and dirty with Sister's pet Pig.
Caught when sister hears squeals coming from other room

September 1, 2004

Ouachita Parish Sheriff deputies arrested a West Monroe man for committing a crime against nature Monday night.

Deputies arrested Austin Gullette, 45, 4266 Jonesboro Road, West Monroe, for allegedly engaging in sexual intercourse with a pig.

Gullette's sister, owner of the pig, said she caught her brother in the act. She said she walked outside because she heard squealing and discovered her brother with one of her three pigs.

When the witness confronted her brother, she said he took off running into the woods.

Deputies left the pig, a 125-pound Vietnamese potbelly, in the care of the owner, who said someone would come out to her residence to see about the animal.

"I'm embarrassed that this is my brother," she said. "I've never in my life seen anyone do this to a harmless little animal."

Maj. Royce Toney, with the OPSO, agreed that the event was a rare incident.

"In the 29 years we've been here, we've never heard of anyone committing a crime against nature with a pig," Toney said.

However, Toney said similar incidents with dogs, donkeys and sheep have been reported.

The owner said her pig, which she fondly refers to as "P-pie," is hiding because she's scared.

Although, Gullette didn't admit to the offense, Royce said the eyewitness and physical evidence were enough to make an arrest.

A crime against nature is punishable by a $2,000 fine or five years in prison.

Gullette was booked into Ouachita Correctional Center. Bond had not been set.

©The News-Star
September 1, 2004

OCC-402

Reaction score
This one sounds like it came close to the many other testicular ripping/crunching situations that seems to happen a lot in these storys
Man Tries to Sue Wife for 5-Day Sex Denial

MADRID (Reuters) - A Spanish man tried to have his wife charged with domestic abuse because she refused to have sex with him on five consecutive days, Spanish newspaper El Sur reported on Friday.

The middle-aged man from Seville -- the city of Don Juan and Carmen -- said her refusals amounted to "degrading treatment" and domestic abuse, a term used more often to describe wife-battering.

The judge shelved the case, Andalusia-based El Sur reported.

i like candy

Reaction score
Aaaahhh.....I've been shot!

Saw this on the news today.....was hilarious.

Basically, this Ukranian politician was hospitalised after, while getting off a bus during part of his election campaign, someone threw an egg at him, hitting him in the chest. He immediately grabbed at the "wound" and collapsed to the ground as if being shot(apparently thinking he actually had been).

Heres a link to the story: http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...2&e=8&u=/afp/20040925/wl_afp/ukraine_politics

I wish I could find the video of the incident, the photo doesn't quite do it justice. It was hilarious to see, I very nearly wet myself laughing.

capt.sge.mop09.250904083032.photo00.default-384x326.jpg

ktj4l

Reaction score
Hot chicks dealing drugs. Score!

i like candy said:
Saw this on the news today.....was hilarious.

It'd be funny if someone shot him now and everyone just laughed as he bled to death.

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Candy, Chef.......

Both new Topics have been Merged into this one.

BOT

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Alright, Dont start that Political Shit in Here to..............I gave you guys a Thread for that.

Texan

The Gunhand
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I feel like Dan Rather I have been unable to substantiate the story.