• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

NFL (Pats Still Rule)

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
DBfan187 said:
My bandwagon is stationary. It resides in Denver and that is where it will always stay. Go Broncos, good luck in 05!

SB pick: New England by far.

woo woo

Indeed...I've never been one for bandwagons myself...always been a Raider fan, as long as I've been watchin' the game. I DO admit to following Montana to KC for a while...but that's the closest to bandwagon-ing I recall doing...

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
I CURSE A TERRIBLE PLAGUE ON THE RAIDER NATION FROM A BRONCO FAN 4 LIFE

With that said I cant wait to see the Super Bowl I want to see Philly whomp ass over the patriots. I cant like new england in the same way i cant like street louis. It still bothers me that both betrayed their starters, Trent not Kurt, even though they both won titles that year everyone found out what kind of bust warner was and next year everyone will find out what brady is.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
what i mean about brady is that his offenive coordinater will be gone and there are no real superstars on that team. the way someone could get hurt and they can replace them with just about anybody is telling me that its the system offense and defense.

war|forever

exp0sed samurai
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
No real stars? I beg to differ. Their ability to replace injuries quickly and successfully is just a matter of their successful training and preparation. Go Pats.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Glad to see the AFC West is well represented here. I will say GO CHIEFS. The good part about STL betraying their QB's is that we got one, Trent, who was amazing this year, and should have made the Pro Bowl... But that is another story.

It was funny someone brought up Montana, since we almost had him in the draft in '79, when Levy was our coach. Our GM didn't like him and off he went to SF... But that is another story.

Brady will have some trouble next year, at first, but will adjust. I don't think they will win as many games, but will still make the playoffs. My above pick was a joke, for those who did not realize it(how someone would'nt is odd, since it was so accurate) but I will go with the Patriots, but I am joining NO bandwagon. It is called common sense.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
war|forever said:
No real stars? I beg to differ. Their ability to replace injuries quickly and successfully is just a matter of their successful training and preparation. Go Pats.

They DO try to claim having no stars though....(I disagree, like i said above...but that's not the point...)

tech

Reaction score
EAGLES, they will come through, we have gotten this far without T.O. and the doctor of T.O. wont clear him, so he will play anyway, and most likely hurt himself more.

The Young One

exp0sed Fantasy Football Champ
Reaction score
I think I can honestly say that I think the Eagles will win. Reasons;

Offense:
Now, I am not about to say "Tom Brady sucks penis, Corey Dillion isn't any good," cause it's just not true; however, look at the Phins Pats game. When Tom Brady has pressure from the opposing D-Line, he tends to make mistakes. Granted, that was in the regular season and I believe Tom Brady to be atleast Top 5 amoung playoff QBs. The Eagles have been getting things done passing to Greg Lewis(yeah...who) Freddie Mitchell, Todd Pinkston, L.J. Smith and now Touchdown Jeff Thomas(-son?) I believe at one point he had 7 receptions, of which 6 were TDs. Please do not feed me the "Eagles can't get it done without T.O" bullshit because they have, against the Vikes and Atlanta.
Advantage:
Pats, simply because of Tom Brady's expierence.

Defense:
Now whoever boiled up the steamy pot of filthy lies; "The Eagles stopped the run in one game, the pass in another, but they can't do it in the same game" needs to increase the amount of oxygen to their brain. They stopped the Vikes and the Falcs with the same starters, so it wasn't there's a crew for run-stopping and a crew for pass-stopping. I think this Eagle defense is better than the Pats for a number of reasons. First and foremost, injuries. Now they have a majority of starters but this team has just been plauged with injuries. The Eagles defense is also extremely, extremely underrated, which can burn you. I think they are the hardest hitting(I'm sure Alge Crumpler and Mike Vick can attest to that).
Advantage:
Eagles because of how underrated they are and how hard hitting they are.

Special Teams:
Now, I don't follow the special teams. I know nothing of the Pats returnman, or special team players. However I do know that rookie J.R. Reed is a pretty good returner, and I think I've heard things that if the Eagles start getting down early and they need a big return, Westbrook will take over returns. As far as kickers go, both Viniteri and Akers are great, I'd want either on my fantasy football team, however, Viniteri has big game expierence, which is what counts. Now special teamers, I know the Pro-Bowl NFC special teamer is Ike Reese, of the Eagles, if that amounts to anything
Advantage:
Pats have more expierence.

Coaching:
I think that these two coaches are the best head coaches in the league. Bill Belicheck is amazing, he could make ol' Conman look good at football. Andy Reid is also really good. I don't think anyone handles half time adjustments better than Andy. I've seen so many games where the Eagles go into the half with the offense sputtering, and come out after the half on fire. Jim Johnson(Eagles Defensive Coordinator) is also a genious. Brad Childress(Eagles Offensive Coordinator) is being looked at for a NFL headcoaching job; however, I think the Pats coaches are better. Charlie Weis is fantastic, I think he'll be greatly missed. Also, Romero _______(you'll have to forgive me, I don't know the Pats Defensive Coordinator's name, nor do I feel like looking it up) is being seriously considered for the Browns job.
Advantage:
Pats, they are Number 1 in the league coaching-wize, and the Eagles are number 2.

X-Factor:
Now, the all important X-Factor. I think that football is bigger in Philadelphia then it is in Mass. so, there will without a doubt be more Eagles fans in Jax. than Pats fans. Also, the Pats have alot of pressure on them. They are looking to become a dynasty. The Eagles can come out and play however, because no one expects them to win(aside from fans)
Advantage:
Eagles, they'll have the homefield, so to speak.

There's my opinions on the two teams, take it or leave it, I don't care either way.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
The Young One said:
Defense:
Now whoever boiled up the steamy pot of filthy lies; "The Eagles stopped the run in one game, the pass in another, but they can't do it in the same game" needs to increase the amount of oxygen to their brain. They stopped the Vikes and the Falcs with the same starters, so it wasn't there's a crew for run-stopping and a crew for pass-stopping.

You're mis-interpreting the quote, big guy. I never said they switched starters or anything remotely like that. What I said was, they're good enough to play against a team that can run or pass, but they have virtually no experience this season doing it, which WILL hurt them. It might not hurt them for the duration, but it will hurt them in the early going, and going against a team that's one of the league's top scoring 1st half offenses, having problems that early is decidedly working against them. The NFC is filled with run or pass offenses, main exceptions being the eagles themselves, and the packers. There might be one or two others, but none that are on part with Green Bay, Philly, or New England.

The Young One

Reaction score
Stingray said:
The NFC is filled with run or pass offenses, main exceptions being the eagles themselves, and the packers.
Hey, Sting, please tell me the score of the Eagles Packers game. :D :D
There goes your argument :D

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
nah....the Pack doesn't have a defense, of COURSE they're gonna get outscored. (Good response though...)

The Young One

Reaction score
Yes, Sting, they don't have a defense; however, it was 45-35 or 45-27 or 45-20, it was 45-17, with 14 of those points coming in vain, because the game was over at halftime. The Eagles shut down the Pack offensively and defensively.

war|forever

exp0sed samurai
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
KABOOM said:
... but I will go with the Patriots, but I am joining NO bandwagon. It is called common sense.
My "bandwagon" comment was not meant against the members of this board, but rather the half-hearted football fans across the nation, looking for a champion to get behind.

Stingray said:
They DO try to claim having no stars though..
If by "them" you mean "ESPN". That whole "no stars" thing is just something that was created and used by mainly NFL commentators looking for something else to fill their color commentary. The Patriots may have however sparked this idea when they got introduced as a team into the Superbowl. Now how can you not respect that kind of attitude?

tech said:
EAGLES, they will come through, we have gotten this far without T.O.
And we have gotten this far without any of our CB's. We've got freakin TROY BROWN ON DEFENSE?!?! He's like 60 years old for cryin' out loud. NE Def. is also pretty underrated.

The Young One said:
(1) I think they [the Eagles] are the hardest hitting. I think that football is bigger in Philadelphia then it is in Mass. so, there will without a doubt be more Eagles fans in Jax. than Pats fans. (2) Also, the Pats have alot of pressure on them. They are looking to become a dynasty.
(1) Did you see Bruschi rip the ball out of that Colts' recievers hands?!? I mean, talk about fucking wanting it.... Also, NE D shut down the Bus on 3rd & 1's and 3rd & goals. (2) And the Eagles have to try and take down a budding dynasty. In the Superbowl, no one plays with more pressure than anyone else.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
I've actually seen Patriot players....well, 1 I should say, thought I can't recall who it was--say the words "we don't have any star players". He (and others in the game that week on both teams) was being interviewed by Jimmy Johnson during the fox pregame show. So yeah, they DO try to claim that, at least on occassion.

The Young One

Reaction score
war|forever said:
(1) Did you see Bruschi rip the ball out of that Colts' recievers hands?!? I mean, talk about fucking wanting it.... Also, NE D shut down the Bus on 3rd & 1's and 3rd & goals. (2) And the Eagles have to try and take down a budding dynasty. In the Superbowl, no one plays with more pressure than anyone else.

(1) Did you see Dawkins literally take Crumpler out of the game? Did he have any receptions after the hit? There went the Falcs passing threat. Did you see Hollis Thomas' hit on Vick? How many times did he run after that?

(2) Of course one team has more pressure! Name one person in the media(i.e. ESPN) picking the Eagles. No one expects them to win and so if they lose, who cares. I can honestly say if the Eagles lost I wouldn't mind, I'm happy with just the Superbowl.

Last edited:

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
The Falcons had a passing threat? (I'm kidding, of course...but that was gonna be said at some point, might as well be me to say it. :) )

war|forever

exp0sed samurai
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I need the Patriots to win big. I need some legitimate victories under my belt as a Pats fan. Too many big games have been won in controversies and other nonsense in the past. I like the idea behind a "dynasty", and I want it to happen while I'm young.

hodgepodge

Reaction score
war|forever said:
I need the Patriots to win big. I need some legitimate victories under my belt as a Pats fan. Too many big games have been won in controversies and other nonsense in the past. I like the idea behind a "dynasty", and I want it to happen while I'm young.

It doesn't matter if they win by 30 points or 1 point on a last second field goal. Winning is winning and its all the Patrioits know how to do. Every win is a legitimate one... except for that bullshit music city miracle... that was rediculous.