• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

NFL (Pats Still Rule)

RyanA

Reaction score
The Young One said:
RyanA said:
The Falcons still suck even with Vick, this will be seen in the playoffs, hes the most overrated player in the NFL, he is Deion Sanders playing QB. If youre gonna make that argument, there are 10 other players that would be picked ahead of Vick, including Manning. You take Manning out of that offense and it doesnt go anywhere, half their success is their no huddle and him reading at the line before calling the play. That doesnt work very well, as we've seen, with Jim Sorgi. Take away Culpepper, the Vikings suck, take away Mcnabb, the Eagles are the Redskins (good rb, good D, and suck major ass).

i think if you reverse the injuries, and have mcnabb out instead of owens, the eagles are still the favorites to go to the bowl from the nfc. if you take out culpepper they still have nate burrelson, randy moss, michael bennet, and onterio smith, non of which are bad players. if you take vick out, whos gonna make plays. not peerless, or dunn, or alstott :roll: until this year i did think vick was the most overrated, but i reanalzyed and he does the most for his team. whens the last time peyton ran for a 20 yard gain :?:

When was the last time Vick passed for 300 yards in a game, let alone a 1st half?

I know Joe Montana has been gone for a long time, sarcasm, its my friend

Put Manning on the Falcons, they are better this year than they were with Vick. Put Vick on the Colts, they are far much worse than they are with Manning. MVP = Manning

Lets talk about Vanderjagt, or a game, or something else that was 1 biased vote away from being unanimous

oscaraustin

Reaction score
Start talking about games then Ryan, others will follow your topic. Most people care more about the MVP deal at the moment than any games since, we are right in the middle of the drought (Wednesday), and there aren't really any games to talk about except predictions which imo are just jinxes. Plus, you get 271 games a year, but only 1 MVP.

TYO said:
but MVP is most valuable to a team.

That's not necessarilly true. It is when each team names it's own MVP, but Manning won the League MVP. aka, most valuable to the league / in the league. It may just be me, but I see this as having to deal with impact on the game, how often talked about, etc, and sadly the way this generally comes to be is by numbers.

The Young One

exp0sed Fantasy Football Champ
Reaction score
well as far as MVP of the league goes, thats TO. talk about nonstop coverage. everyweek there was a story about conflict with TO and whoever happened to be playing the eagles that week. i guess my "ignorant" mind is made up and ill never "see the light" as to how much peyton means to his team, but oh well. im not too worried about it :lol:

TYO CHILD-PROOF LOCKS*
I've decided to give you addictive gamblers the games for this weekend.

NY Jets at Pittsburg Steelers
Pittsburg -9

I'd say both straight up and with the spread I'd take the Steelers. No one has have more momentum then they, its what, 14 straight?

St. Louis Rams at Atlanta Falcons
Atlanta -7

I think this will be the close one of the week, possibly the upset. Number 2 seed versus the Number 5. Atlanta doesn't have the offensive weapons St Louis has, but I think they'll be able to win it by four, simply because of the lack of Rams defense.

Minnesota Vikings at Philadelphia Eagles
Philadelphia -8.5

For what ever reason, the media has took it to themselves to call this as the toss-up game. Look at the facts, did Philadelphia have Westbrook, Dhani Jones, Jeavon Kearse, the 3 Probowl starters of Dawkins, Shepard and Lewis? No, so now with them this year, they have less of a chance against a absolutely horrendous Minnesota defense. Minnesota played their bowl last week. I think the Eagles take this one by 14

Indianapolis Colts at New England Patriots
New England -1.5

This game has stirred the alot of different opinions. It seems like the media is split on who will win this game. I don't think that the genious of Belicheck will be able to pull it out for the Pats, sorry War. They don't have Ty Law. They do have Cory Dillion, which is huge, but i think the Colts are playing on top of the world right now. I think they'll win be 7.

*TYO is in no way responsible if anyone loses money from these picks, and will not be hunted down because someone dropped a dime on the New England game. Please, no illegal gambling.

coclarkson said:
It's football time! here are my predictions:

AFC

Patriots 12-4
Dolphins 10-6
Jets 8-8
Bills 5-11

Ravens 10-6
Bengals 9-7
Browns 6-10
Steelers 6-10

Colts 13-3
Titans 9-7
Jaguars 9-7
Texans 4-12

Chiefs 11-5
Broncos 9-7
Raiders 8-8
Chargers 6-10

Div winners: Chiefs, Colts, Ravens, Patriots
Wild card: Dolphins, Bengals
AFC champions: Colts

NFC

Eagles 11-5
Redskins 9-7
Cowboys 8-8
Giants 6-10

Packers 10-6
Vikings 10-6
Bears 5-11
Lions 4-12

Buccs 10-6
Panthers 8-8
Falcons 8-8
Saints 7-9

Rams 11-5
Seahawks 10-6
Cardinals 4-12
49ers 4-12

Div winners: Rams, Buccs, Packers, Eagles
Wild card: Seahawks, Vikings
NFC champions: Eagles

Super Bowl: Eagles 24 Colts 20
Super Bowl MVP: Terrell Owens
NFL MVP: Donavan McNabb
NFL Coach of the year: Tony Dungy
NFC Rookie of the year: Roy Williams, Lions
AFC Rookie of the year: Kellen Winslow, Browns
well, close. dont quit your day job :lol:

coclarkson

Reaction score
The Young One said:
well, close. dont quit your day job :lol:

I still have a shot at getting the Super Bowl right. :wink:

I see some upsets happening this weekend. here's how i see the weekend games ending up:

NFC
Rams over Falcons
Vikings over Eagles

AFC
Colts over Patriots
Steelers over Jets

The Young One

Reaction score
if the vikes win i will never post in this thread again

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
I'm goin:

Falcons over the Rams, but just barely. I see this as being either a blowout, or a REALLY close game.

Eagles over the Vikings...but it'll be a shootout. I don't think either team can take it by more than a TD. Eagles have the defense, but Vikings have more momentum.

Colts over the Pats, but again, not by much. If the Colts can keep Dillion's numbers down, they can take it. Surprisingly, I think it comes down to how the Pats can run the ball, and keep Manning off the field than it does Frankens..er...Brady's passing arm.

Steelers over the...crap...oh yeah, the Jets. Eh. Anyone have any serious doubts on this one? Granted, I didn't think the jets would get past San Diego...so they DO have some good momentum going. But if the Steelers continue to run with Bettis & Duce as well as they have, and can cover the pass on defense as well as they have, New York's season is shot.

The Young One

Reaction score
Stingray said:
Eagles over the Vikings...but it'll be a shootout. I don't think either team can take it by more than a TD. Eagles have the defense, but Vikings have more momentum.

I didn't think the jets would get past San Diego...so they DO have some good momentum going..

Now define for me momentum, Minnesota has lost 4 of their last 6 games, and the Jets lost to... the RAMS! explain it to me sting :roll:

Gatorman

Reaction score
I don't follow it that closely but I'll stick my neck out and predict the most unlikely Super Bowl winner of the bunch -- The Rams!!! They snuck in to the playoffs and they're such a long shot that they just might pull it off.... :wink: :lol:

The Young One

Reaction score
well i was wrong in atleast 1 aspect. 17-17, its overtime...time. lets go jets, ill never be happier to be wrong if the jets win.

coclarkson

Reaction score
I think Doug Brien will be looking for employment next week if the Jets lose. Big Ben is destined for the Super Bowl

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Jets lost, and Steelers won. Steeler fans have to hope that Big Ben can shape up a little, since he will be facing either NE or Indy.

smokerjoe

Reaction score
I dont think Doug Brien should be looking for employment but as for Herm Edwards what is he doing playing for a forty yard field goal.He
should of learned from when marty did that for the Chargers just a week before.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
The Young One said:
Stingray said:

I didn't think the jets would get past San Diego...so they DO have some good momentum going..

Now define for me momentum, Minnesota has lost 4 of their last 6 games, and the Jets lost to... the RAMS! explain it to me sting :roll:

The Vikings convincingly, just last week, beat the Packers...who'd beaten them on BOTH occassions in the regular season. That's a HUGE morale boost for them, especially beating them at Lambeau, where anyone in a Green Bay jersey's treated like the 2nd coming.

And the Jets just beat San Diego, who nobody thought would lose in that game. Again, big morale boost. Apparently not enough to get past a Pittsburgh offense that played like shit today...but that's not the issue.

this is playoffs. What happened in the regular season doesn't matter anymore. All that counts is what you do NOW. And both those teams won their 1st playoff game. Going in against a team that's been on hold for a week is, from an emotional/mental standpoint if nothing else, momentum. They've got the win going in, and in both instances, against teams that they were big underdogs against.

smokerjoe said:
I dont think Doug Brien should be looking for employment but as for Herm Edwards what is he doing playing for a forty yard field goal.He
should of learned from when marty did that for the Chargers just a week before.

Can't really knock 'im for trying it. Especially when Brien's 1st kick was 42 yards, and he put it through like there was nothing in front of him.

The Young One

Reaction score
Stingray said:
The Vikings convincingly, just last week, beat the Packers...who'd beaten them on BOTH occassions in the regular season. That's a HUGE morale boost for them, especially beating them at Lambeau, where anyone in a Green Bay jersey's treated like the 2nd coming.

this is playoffs. What happened in the regular season doesn't matter anymore. All that counts is what you do NOW. And both those teams won their 1st playoff game. Going in against a team that's been on hold for a week is, from an emotional/mental standpoint if nothing else, momentum. They've got the win going in, and in both instances, against teams that they were big underdogs against.

Exactly. Last week was their Superbowl for the Vikes. The emotional high they are on is ridiculous. They won't be able to come back and play. Just like the Rams, that was their Superbowl, and for the Jets as well. They are, and were(respectively) drained. And anyway, the Vikings are not a good team, at all.

As far as whats done in the regular season, of course it matters. The Steelers beat the Jets in the regular season, and in the playoffs. The Falcons beat the Rams in the regular season, as well as the playoffs. The Pats are in the head of the Colts, I think beating them the last 3 or 4 of their meetings.

If you look at the trend(yes it may be a dumb trend) last week the first three teams were won on the road and Indy won at home. Now the first two teams won at home, I think the Eagles will, and then Indy will win on the road. It'd be weird for them to stop the sweep by the away teams first and the home teams second.

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
The Young One said:
And anyway, the Vikings are not a good team, at all.

Your lucky I don't have a ban button.

hodgepodge

Reaction score
well well, what happened to all the posting that was going on yesterday?? Seems to have ended when the Falcons blew out the rams unlike almost everyone except me, TYO, and stingray had thought. I don't understand why people think the Falcons suck. I mean they were good enough to get a bye and to not go 8-8 like the Rams yet everyone thought the Rams would be a much better team. The Falcons were 11-5 and easily could have been 13-3 if they had played their starters in the last two games. I just dont understand why the majority of people thought an 8-8 team who hadn't put together a streak of good games all year would win against a virutal 13-3 team who was extremely well rested and had played some of the best football in the NFL (I had watched many of the Falcons games via sattelite and they are very good, they have the best front four nobody know and their linebackers are very good too. And then when you add in Vick, Duckett, Dunn, and Crumpler into the offense, you know you have something that can put up points). And lastly, I knew the Rams would win also because of their coach. In my opinion Martz is not a good coach who doesnt get the best out of his players. His philosophy sucks and as long as he is the coach the will not do well.

And also about the Patriots... while it is possible they will lose, I dont know why everyone is sure they will. They were 14-2 (8-0 at home where today's game will be played). Manning has never done well in Foxboro or against Bellichick. The pats may have weak DB's but they have shut down every other team they have faced and ended the season with the 2nd best defense (I go by ppg's, that is what is really important). And this is the same situation as last year too. Manning comes into Foxboro red-hot after blowing out the Broncos and then blowing out the chiefs (well the chiefs werent really a blowout but they did put up 38 points so manning was hot). Everybody thought Manning would pick apart the Pats but what happened? The Pats picked him off 4 times and won the game. Now I understand Ty Law is missing but I still think the patriots will win this game. Manning and the colts: fool me once, shame on you, fool me twce... (even though i didnt pick them last year either)

The Eagles-Vikings game will be won by the Eagles because the Vikings aren't that good and they have to go outside in the cold again. People seem to forget that they are still only something like 20-3 outdoors on grass in their last 23 games and people are also seeming to forget that last year the eagles made it to the championship game without TO, and the year before that, and the year before that. They will do it again and this year they have Brian Westbrook (who is one of the most underrated players around). Having Westbrook will help them in the campionship game but i still feel the falcs will win and it will be year #4 for the eagles

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
coclarkson wrote,

"I think Doug Brien will be looking for employment next week..." Anyone want to bet that the Jets use a #1 or 2 pick on a kicker?

The Jets should have won that game.

rounder

Reaction score
The Pats injury list on defense looks like this:

Asante Samuel, CB Jan. 16 - QUESTIONABLE SUN. VS IND. 1/11 (Shoulder)
Dan Klecko, DT Jan. 16 - I-R. 11/1 (Knee)
Dana Stubblefield, DT Jan. 16 - I-R. 9/1 (Leg)
Dexter Reid, S Jan. 16 - QUESTIONABLE SUN. VS IND. 1/10 (Shoulder)
Eugene Wilson, CB Jan. 16 - QUESTIONABLE SUN. VS IND. 1/11 (Thigh)
Guss Scott, S Jan. 16 - I-R. 8/22 (Knee)
Randall Gay, CB Jan. 16 - QUESTIONABLE SUN. VS IND. 1/11 (Elbow)
Richard Seymour, DT Jan. 16 - QUESTIONABLE SUN. VS IND. 1/10 (Knee)
Rodney Bailey, DE Jan. 16 - I-R. OUT FOR THE SEASON. 8/13 (Achilles Surgery)
Tyrone Poole, CB Jan. 16 - I-R. 12/18 (Knee)

I heard because of this Brandon Stokley will be defended by the Pats #5 CB. Comparing last year to this year hod forgot to note that Peyton
has 300 more yards and 20 more TDs then last year. His passer rating is also up 22 points. The most important thing is the 4 ints happened
last year it doesnt matter in this game.
The game will come down to which defense plays better. Both teams have a great offense. The defense is the weak end for both teams.
I'd expect a close high scoring game, but this is the playoffs anything can happen