• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Overrated Celebrities

klis2nice

Reaction score
i think the really overrated celebrity is Angelina jolie =x i mean shes hot and all but she is not THAT hot =x

Edweirdo

Reaction score
Pam Anderson. All her talent is been paid for silicon.

mason13

Reaction score
Pam Anderson, Angelina Jolie, Paris Hilton...
I think almost every celebrity is overrated!

samaelian

Reaction score
all those models who think they are wrestlers/wwe divas now, but can't wrestle worth !@#$

Fearless Freap

Reaction score
Paris Hilton
(Any one) Sex in the City members
Amy Winehouse
Lindsy Lohan (or her mother)

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
c374172c52ae.jpg

Locobot

Reaction score
I'm sure some will dissagree but I have to go with Jimi Hendrix. I just don't get it, his guitar solos sound to me like a garbled mess. They say his best solo is "Along the Watchtower" -- it's ok but listen to Eddie Van Halen, Jimmy Page, David Gilmore, Allen Collins or Randy Rhoads and maybe you'll agree that Jimi is not in that class. The only reason he gets high praise is cuz he's black and died so young (26).

I'll go ahead and disagree. You have no idea what you're talking about. Hendrix changed the way guitar is played forever, the same can't be said about any of the people you mention. Sure, EVH brought tapping into the rock music palette but it was already widely done by jazz guitarists (70 years prior). Page and Rhoads were both developing an analogous use of distortion at the same time as Hendrix, but neither brought Jimi's mastery of blues guitar to the plate. Rhoads and Page grew up idolizing blues and early rock guitarists, Hendrix grew up living in that world. Jimi pioneered the use of feedback, everyone you mentioned followed in his footsteps. David Gilmour, seriously? Gilmour's top speed is about 1/4 of Hendrix's. Sure there are Hendrix recordings that sound garbled or don't seem to go anywhere, because he was improvising. No one you mention is even in the same ballpark as Hendrix in terms of improvisation. Find yourself an original mono version of Axis: Bold as Love, if that doesn't make you stfu you're probably just simple minded, in that case go on thinking whatever you want. And yeah, it's probably just because he's black (you ofay retard).

For the people who think Angelina is "plain." Can I come over hang out with some of your female friends who apparently all have eyes, lips, and tits like that? Sure, she's a mediocre actor who has become passable over time, but the reason she got all those early roles is that she lights up the screen and makes people want to keep watching whatever she's in. She's not my favorite gal or anything but come on, plain?

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I'd like to to add half a person to this overrated celebrity looks list :)

I would add Kim Kardashian's ass to this list. It's just too big, it's ugly. But then again I'd add her upper body and face to underrated celebrity looks list. Her face is just adorable.

choppes

Mr. Admin guy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Drew Barrymore. I don't get it. My wife and every chick I know things she's wonderful, but most guys I know think she's "cute" but nothing more than that.

Johnnystyro

Reaction score
Michelle Obama-People are comparing her to Jackie O'. I could see that only she doesn't carry around that beauty and style baggage.
Jennifer Anniston-cute but not as great as people seem to think.
Jenna Jamison-never found her the least bit attractive.
Drew Barrymore-Whenever she speaks I want to punch something.
Lucy Liu-I never understood her popularity.
Jennifer Lopez-I think all that can be said has been said.
Angelina Jolie-over sized lips, stupid tattoos and not that impressive as an actress.
Nichole Kidman-I just don't get it.
Charlize Theron-Doesn't do a thing for me.
Gina Gershon
Rosie Perez
Mila Kunis
Avril Lavigne
Kate Hudson-Anything having to do with her is unwatchable.
Mena Suvari-She's got so much forehead she's got a fivehead.
Christina Ricci
All the hags from Sex and the City.

Zahir

Reaction score
Tina Fey -- I mean, she's cute and all, quite talented, but not really a babe.
Tori Spelling -- what is all the fuss about?
Jessica Simpson and Pamela Anderson -- never been into people who look like dolls.

Poirier2

Reaction score
Megan Fox is overrated. She can't act and she isn't that hot. She looks nice, but I personally don't think she's that hot. Jessica Alba is hot, but she's a terrible actress. Can you honestly say that Jessica has ever given a decent performance in a movie? And you can add any reality show bimbo that has no business being famous.

jaykersh

Reaction score
I agree with Poirier2. Alba is smoking hot but her acting skills are atrocious.

Connery

Reaction score
For certain, but I've never heard anyone really praising her acting. Horrible actress, but not overrated.