• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Overrated Celebrities

mervin

Reaction score
I agree with almost every post here. It goes without saying that Paris Hilton is annoying and completely feckless, but Kim Kardashian isn't far behind. I've never understood how this family has maintained celebrity status?! Were it not for the fact that Kim's father was O.J's lawyer no one would have ever cared about her sex tape and I don't understand the public obsession with her and her sisters since then.

Angelina Jolie is by far the most overreated celebrity beauty. In my opinion, she's not attractive at all and she doesn't deserve to be at the top of any "most beautiful" list.

I think Megan Fox is a complete twit and the only thing she's got going for her is her looks. She looks like a tramp with those stupid tattoos she has. I have no problem with Beyonce though. She's hot and I don't think there is anything overrated about her.

I'll add a new name to the list as well. In terms of acting talent I think Sarah Michelle Gellar is one of the absolute worst actresses alive! And this is coming from a guy who used to love the show Buffy the Vampire Slayer. However, if you take a step back (setting aside her physical beauty) and look at her acting performances you begin to understand why she hasn't gotten shit for acting roles since Buffy went off the air. As bad as Pam Anderson, Megan Fox and Jessica Beil are at acting I think they're all better than poor Sarah Michelle Gellar. On the other hand, I don't thin that Jessica Alba is as bad of an actress as other people are saying.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Used to be a beautiful girl, too.

Pics or STFU!

icon10.gif

scoundrel

Reaction score
A few nominations for voodoo doll status

Already mentioned here but hey:
Amy Winehouse: falling apart like a toy made in Taiwan.
Paris Hilton: money can't buy you class.
Lindsay Lohan: For her I feel a limited amount of sympathy because her family background, while being superficially affluent, was very unstable. But I only feel a limited amount of sympathy. As a matter of fact I think she was very pretty and a genuine acting talent before she took to partying with the fast set. For the untalented and not especially beautiful majority it is quite annoying when people are given such gifts and squander them. Any problems she has now are her problems, her fault, and she needs to pull the pieces back together while she still can.

Not mentioned yet:
Naomi Campbell: She who gave the mobile phone the gift of flight. A clothes horse with no other talent except frantic self-promotion and who is given to fits of insane rage. In 1994 she released Swan, a novel about a supermodel who was being blackmailed. When the story broke that the novel was written by someone else she explained :
"I just did not have time to sit down and write a book."
Oh well, thats alright then...:confused: One day someone will throw that mobile phone back at her harder and more accurately...I hope.
Heather Mills: This is one grasping, selfish and repulsively hypocritical bitch, almost a parody of the parasitical younger ex-wife. She lacks all sense of the decency of things and is genuinely oblivious to the impression her words and conduct makes on all neutral observers of her behaviour.
If but the power guid God could gie us,
To see ourselves as others see us.
:mad:

Last edited:

mervin

Reaction score
Well Winehouse certainly looked better in that video, but she's never, ever been attractive in my opinion. I can't think of a more ugly popular female singer than Amy Winehouse.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Well yeah. Agreeing with mervin here. Even back then she was one ugly broad.

Brianwp

Reaction score
Well, ok, she wasn't Megan Fox, or anything. I guess I'm trying to say she looked a lot better before the 600 pounds of crack...

Of course, I guess since you guys are a cross between Adonis and Brad Pitt, you'd kick this...

outta your bed, right? But really, my point wasn't as much pro-Amy as it was anti-drugs. If you can't differentiate between this...

and this...

:vomit:

it's time to go get that Lasix you've been saving up for...:lol:

Brianwp

Reaction score
Lindsay Lohan...she looked a lot better when she was younger, but still...I feel she thinks she's a lot better looking than she really is. This goes for a lot of celebs...once such a big deal is made over them, they (and everyone else) begin to think they're just spectacular. They get stuck on themselves. But if someone like Lohan was just a regular civilian, nobody would make a fuss over her, she'd just be ehhh, ok.

69mustang

Reaction score
Every member that mentioned Paris Hilton, I have too agree with ya all. But I'd have too add that I doubt Paris is even human at times, imagine her without 15 tonnes of makeup,

Brianwp

Reaction score
So would I, as long as I didnt have to make conversation afterwards. It would be like watching paint dry.:nuts:

Yeah...or like filling the bathtub with water and watching it evaporate! That's always fun. Or watching electricity flow through the cables. That's always a knee slapper! Or wat...never mind.

scoundrel

Reaction score
I'd do Paris Hilton any day :lol:
For a wager perhaps...no, who am I kidding? I feel a bit nausious at the thought.
She is not a pretty girl. In addition, her personality is a trial and I've never even been in the same city block as Paris Hilton.

Here's another one who I wouldn't go near: Katie Price aka Jordan. I once thought she was definitely hot. But after the first time I heard her talking on TV I was deeply repelled by her attitude to life, people and everything she said about anything. If she and I were the last two people alive, the human race would just have to die out.

I'm much too fussy for my own good, I am aware of this...