• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

People who can fuck off!

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Vista is definetely a pile of shit. Yes, I had the same opinion when XP was released, but each incarnation is worst than the last. Not a big fan of Vista.

{G.I.Joe}BodyMassage

Reaction score
no I'll agree, while i may be no republican I do somewhat fear change when it comes to OS's, especially when I head about Vista raping memory and RAM usage. XP Media center works like a charm on my M1210. I realyl don't see the need to go and buy 4 GB of RAM just so that vista can give me constant updates on the world and let me know time and temperature. If i want to know the temperature, ill go outside. The only time I need to know is 11 AM when my class is, and if I really want to know how screwed up the world is, I'll take my own time to investigate. And if I had $400 to spare to upgrade to vista, i'd buy a 360 instead. :razz: Otherwise, XP suits me fine.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
you don't need 4 gigs of RAM, but I would recommend have 2 gigs.

vista is a pig and it takes about 1 gig of RAM even when its idle, with nothing open.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I recommend Tiny Vista. It's cleaned up of useless Vista crap and has only the basic stuff what a regular user needs and It takes almost no RAM.

swede68

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
I recommend Tiny Vista. It's cleaned up of useless Vista crap and has only the basic stuff what a regular user needs and It takes almost no RAM.

-KA- But what does it contain? As far as networking/security? More importantly, and no offense to you, but give me a good reason to switch? Are we talking Windows NT 3.5, which back in day was my OS of choice until 4.0 came out...

PS. Wasn't this thread about a completely different topic? Lol...

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Give me a good reason to switch?
Well, if you have new and great pc with shitloads of RAM and Hard Disk Space, there is no reason to switch. :) What it contains? All needed drivers (except printer), IE7, WMP11, Windows Mail (Outlook Express), and files to make OS work, and COOL interface. PS. it takes at least 4GB less disk space. It's good for older PC's.

PS. Wasn't this thread about a completely different topic?

Oh yeah....FUCK OFF (no offense) :D

MichealAbernathy1234

Reaction score
back to topic.....

the a$$holes who forced howard stern off the air to satellite radio can FUCK OFF!!! now i have to pay to listen to him, i hope terrestrial radio industry and clear channel go bankrupt!!!!

Arrogant and judgmental Christians who denounce Islamic and Muslim religions as violent and terrorist organizations, when the last 500 years of history has shown that Christianity been responsible for more atrocity's than most religions combined.
those that come mind are:

The crusades.

Falsely accusing and burning millions of women at the stake for witchcraft, heresy, speaking out against the church, or because they simply didn't like the woman.

Slavery.

Genocide of the native American peoples.

They're secret endorsement of the holocaust.

not to mention violence against gays, abortions and general intolerance towards other religions.

kwik

Reaction score
Everyone here can fuck off for fucking off everyone else..

marka

Reaction score
people who swear at others in foreign languages can fuck off!!

interz

Reaction score
Chiefs who boss you around, and still not give you enough credit for the work, can fuck off

bacardi

Reaction score
People who say "Eww the mails all wet" in the middle of a down pour can FUCK OFF!

People who say "is it hot/cold enough for you mailman" can really FUCK OFF!