• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

People who can fuck off!

skorpio19

Reaction score
People who think that The Matrix might actually be happening, and that the movie was released as the perfect cover.. can fuck off
Scientologists (spell check says its wrong but looks right to me) can fuck off...
People that cough when I am smoking a cigarette 10 yards away from you can not only fuck off, but I hope making yourself cough, like a jackass, even once is discovered to cause cancer...
Telemarketers THAT DON'T EVEN SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH can fuck off
Telemarketers THAT DO SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH can fuck off
India computer tech supporters can fuck off
The guy that invented the wonder bra, and padded bras can fuck off, and I hope he gets sued for false advertising too...

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Two of my top 15 favorite players...

Wayne Rooney from Man Utd
Dani Alves from Barcelona FC

Can fuck off for being such a pussies when someone not-so-famous (Joel Lindpere) dares to bully back. FUCK OFF!

mbblue27

Tim Sanchez
Reaction score
Heidi Montag can Fuck OFF for doing Playboy and not showing nip WTF!!!
GO back to Maxim and FUCK OFF!!!!

Jmann

Reaction score
Anyone that wears an "I heart NY" shirt can FUCK OFF.
My co-workers and whiny ass tough guy customers can FUCK OFF.
Anyone that compares Slipknot and Mushroomhead can FUCK OFF.
And lastly, any fans of that Twilight bullshit (whether it's the book or the movie)THE TIME HAS COME TO GET YOU SOME.

rich2rob

Reaction score
People who are on benefit and moan because they have not been paid, like its some sort of wage.

Politicians who cause grief on behalf of their constituents. These are the same politicians who made the rules.

thisisatemporaryname

Reaction score
All the fake, french-tipped, makup-caked, aquanet lovin, girdle wearin, aaawwww shucks sayin, small dog havin, skanks on QVC and the Home Shopping Network who poison television, and gouge bored housewives out of their husband's paychecks can fuck off.

People who try to speak intelligently about topics they know nothing about can fuck off.

American health care can fuck off.

Dreadlock trust-a-farian hippies, pretending to act poor, driving brand new 4-runners can fuck off.

Pretentious assholes driving $60 cars, like it's some kinda status symbol can fuck off - and so can their money grubbin' hoes.

"Get out of Dept" debt relief commercials - radio or television can fuck off.

New/used car salesman can fuck off too.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Sir Alex Ferguson, Olegario Benquerenca and Igor Akinfeev(he was great though) can FUCK OFF for costing me 15 EUROs.

Jmann

Reaction score
My friend can FUCK OFF for charging me $50 bucks for pictures of his ex girlfriend.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
He/she/it whose responsible for my bad luck van fuck off.

Reason, I counted all my pocet AA's this week and I've had 13 of them, someone at the table before me has gone ALL-IN, like every normal player I called the person down with my AA's - I'm talking about No Limit Texas Hold Em' - and 11/13 times I've lost. C'mon how many times I can loose to 44, A3, 84, JJ.

Sahataba

"V" Is for Vagina
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Same shit happened to me.
I had like 3.7k wins out of 11k hands played, in last 1k hands I had like 60 wins, so lucky bastards can fuck off. (had +17M and now I lost all)

Also my landlord can fuck off, but fuck him I'm moving out this week, let's hope I'll have normal internet connection in new residence.

puredeelover

Reaction score
All those people who donated to Haiti, who live in AMERICA, but don't give any money to help OUR OWN POOR AND HOMELESS!!!!
FUCK YOU ALL!!
We Have our own third world in america, its all over you just have to get off your ass and look!!
Lets take care of our own First before we help the rest of the world!!

tabler

Reaction score
All Sunderland supporters can FRO. Lets see what happens next season.

th_51587_Toon_Army_FC_122_123lo.jpg

riverrat

Reaction score
dana hamm

Dana Hamm can fuckoff for letting Michael Scott ripoff her admirers for years. Her new site says (see dana like never before). Thats bullshit! Its the same old tired ass teasing shit They have been showing for years. Thanks to this forum for showing frontal nudity of her:beer:

tabler

Reaction score
The guy that gave me my one and only usernote he can fuck of as well, I cant read my own usernotes but got another mod to PM it to me!.....cunt for doing that Al Gebra...a 'secret' mod on a certain forum! Come out of the closet and be a 'real' mod like the rest of us you sly fucker!