• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Prophet summons ufo's

supaduparich

Reaction score
KABOOM said:
DAMN, you all found out about our plans, I am so gonna kill Larry, he always is wanting attention.

CALL IT OFF!!!!!!!!!! LARRY RATTED US OUT AGAIN!!!!!!!!

What Leisuresuit Larry?
th_104_lsl_home.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks it would actually be pretty cool and kinda useful to have aliens land? Personally I'm bored with mankind (sorry guys). Alien's would be cool. They would have to have far superior technology and probably cures for things like cancer, world hunger, cock itch and I bet alien chicks would be hot. Imagine all the new celeb alien threads we could have, better put them in their own folder - in fact cman, pimp you might as well get it ready now.

supaduparich

Reaction score
What you mean you haven't seen them yet....................dude look out your window........................(did I get ya???) :)

Ankit Pande

Reaction score
No UFO

That Sonuvabitch "prophet" lied to us .... trust me .... UFO's do not know how to give you a lap dance.

Go back u fuckin UFOs.

moxdevil

Reaction score
Does this guy have followers? The reason I ask is, if his predictions don't come to light, how many of the sad bastards who believe him do you reckon will continue to believe him? I reckon quite a few. :rolleyes: Too many people are timid sheep.

Found this- http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread143569/pg

FIGURES!

Last edited:

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
Thats a neat site, i checked it out a few days ago. Most of the folks there believe he has someone to release a balloon on his cue it then pops making it look like it takes off real fast into space. I bet he has more people working with him than followers. Id just like to know how he keeps the balloon from being seen as it goes up. I guess it took 20 years to perfect. Doesn't he know that if all his shit starts coming true that someone will kill his silly ass?

Ankit Pande

Reaction score
UFO?

If that "prophet" dies i guess he becomes famous .... a great figure or something like that.

The UFO's can be formed by projecting drawings of UFO with mirrors in to the sky. Look at the picture i have made here .... i learned it in my physics class ....

The UFO's in the vids could also be smudges of dots when the camera magnifies an image. So the smudges keep disappearing and reappearing that give us the illusion it is moving too fast for us to see

moxdevil

Reaction score
that's all very scientific but here's my artistic rendition of what really is taking place.

As you can see Prophet Yahweh is praying/summoning the U.F.O.'s and one has appeared in the sky and moved about, as indicated by the arrows. (Should i drop History for Art?)

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
Naw the Art world ain't ready for ya! I'm leaning to the balloon theory. "Tha balloon summoner". Made for tv movie, coming soon.

Ankit Pande

Reaction score
UFO

moxdevil said:
that's all very scientific but here's my artistic rendition of what really is taking place.

As you can see Prophet Yahweh is praying/summoning the U.F.O.'s and one has appeared in the sky and moved about, as indicated by the arrows. (Should i drop History for Art?)

I drop my theory .... just look at his masterpiece drawings .... it is as accurate as Yahweh's predictions.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
If it's camera tricks how would you explain the UFO recorded by the newscrew? Those aren't cheap camcorders.

Ankit Pande

Reaction score
UFO

onerythym said:
my friend jamie worked for NBC 29, in charlottesville, va. worked for the Univeristy of Richmond Spiders (as the media cooridnator) and ........but doesnt that make sence, if the camera isnt fully focused right, stuff looks round, even if it has shape and contour.

And i thought i was crazy with physics

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Duke,

Interesting, but certainly not conclusive. Far too easily faked.

Ankit Pande

Reaction score
UFO

Alternative theory for the existence of UFOs-

I have read this somewhere but i was unable to find it on the internet .... Some say that there are no such things as UFOs. The flying saucers we see are new space crafts by NASA for revolutionary fast travel. But it utilizes a lot of fuel and can blow up easily due to the resistance of the earth's atmosphere. NASA wants to keep it low profile or rather keep their real work hidden by calling 'em UFOs .... so that other countries do not catchup to their technology.

So the lights of UFO we see in space could be real or test missiles or planes or some other shit.

That reminds me ofa joke about UFOs ....

A UFO lands on one of the gas stations in Chicago, with UFO written in big glowing green words. A blonde woker comes out fills the gas for them and the UFO flies away. The blonde murmurs "ungrateful scum" and returns to his place. The baffled manger witnessing all this runs over the blonde and asks him, "Didn't u read what was written on their space-ship."

The blonde replies, "Yes, I did!"

"It said U.F.O. : Unleaded Fuel-only. Duh!"

moxdevil

Reaction score
Our boy isn't making many headlines lately, have his special powers deserted him? still i guess he's got another week or so left.

Ankit Pande

Reaction score
UFO

Like this thread maybe his "alien" friends have almost abondaned him.

Maybe someday he will make a movie about how he used alien poo to remodel his walls and make a hair-burning shaving cream.

:nuts:

moxdevil

Reaction score
Ah well i'm sure he'll be back in a year or two with the same claims, or somebody like him.

Damn false prophets gettin my hopes up only to dash them. :cry: :)

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
Don't count your chickens just yet!! He may have already flown to another planet! Or cut his hair and got a job at the fair, but i believe that he just ran out of balloons. Finally someone surpassed miss cleo's bullshit.

moxdevil

Reaction score
Duke, he ought to have purchased a few of those cool remote-control ufo's :lol: