• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

The Crow Wicked Prayer

Did you but this film?

• Bought the Blu-ray

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Bought the DVD

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Bought both formats

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Downloaded it

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Bought it but for a gift for someone else

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will buy it

• Not interested

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Uh OK my sound and Onerythym's are the same sound!

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
Ha, I thought this thread was referring to the whole "hot body/ugly face" concept commonly associated with her...MrEpro has the right idea.

Haven't been around in a while but this forum never fails to amuse

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I hate her too

Holey24

Reaction score
I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry

Went to see it last night...typical Sandler fare, but it was still quite hilarious..not up with Happy Gilmore but well done nonetheless...even if you HATE Sandler, it's still worth the admission to see Jessica Biel and her UNBELIEVABLE body on a big screen! Holy fuck...She will be shooting to the top of everyones list after this...but she should have been there years ago!!

METALHEAD666

Reaction score
i wish i could have been adam sandler in the scene where he was feeling jessica biels boobs---what a lucky bastard

Kaneinite

Respected Member
Reaction score
Love is a like a circle!

Great movie!

Great BODY! (Referring to Jessica Biel)

Jesus...she should have let that body out years ago. Hopefully she does a nice spread sooner or later...hopefully not before it's too late! But the movie was great...funny stuff!

scottthebum

Reaction score
Not outstanding. But great eye candy, needed more! And a lot of pretty funny lines.

ngmar

Reaction score
Zombie movies

Anybody else here a zombie movie fan? If there are I just saw "Hide and Creep" and thought it was pretty fucking funny.
What are some other good zombie flicks?

Bob_Box

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I love zombie movies with Dawn of the Dead being one of my favorite shows

ngmar

Reaction score
Dawn of the Dead is one of the best ever made. I love the scene where they are seeing if the gun shop owner can guess which zombie to shoot. Shawn of the Dead is one of the funniest I've ever seen. I love how oblivious the main character is.

Rob Zombie movies are in a class all their own. Very entertaining and gory.

BeZerker2007

Reaction score
Resident Evil and Resident Evil: Apocalypse are both pretty good too. Plus they star Milla Jovovich. :)

Not that great if imo your comparing them to the more serious Resident evil games themselves.

I'm a huge zombie fan, love the Romero films, Fulci films, love the homage film Shaun of the Dead, Return of the living dead franchise & many others.

Don't get me wrong at first when RE 1 & 2 came out I had high hopes of them being good when Romero was tapped to direct, when he got the boot I tried to keep an open mind and see the film. To my dislike, they weren't completely unwatchable but when they were given the source material (video games) and screwed that up I knew that the series had no chance to redeem themselves.

Resident Evil Extinction wasn't bad, at least compared to the first two films (& btw it borrowed from Romero's films I noticed) it did away with the techno music and took a semi-seriousness to it but the first 2 films damaged the series imo and couldn't shake away what they had done.

Maybe they will re-do the series as a whole (as hollywood likes to do many times with other films) & hopefully they will follow the games story more closely and do away with trying to please certain audience demographics.

doctorfaustas

Reaction score
If you're looking for a different take on zombies, check out "They Came Back." It's a French film... very French... but I thought it was a very good film. It's not really scary or even much of a horror film, but worth checking out.

Plus, they're apparently making a movie based on Max Brooks' (son of director Mel Brooks) most excellent book, "World War Z". If you haven't read that book, it's well worth it.

memorex

Reaction score
Don't forget Director Peter Jackson's Braindead aka Dead Alive, easily the goriest movie I've ever seen.

A young man's mother is bitten by a Sumatran rat-monkey. She gets sick and dies, at which time she comes back to life, killing and eating dogs, nurses, friends, and neighbors.

honorable mention to Re-Animator