• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

The Crow Wicked Prayer

Did you but this film?

• Bought the Blu-ray

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Bought the DVD

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Bought both formats

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Downloaded it

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Bought it but for a gift for someone else

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will buy it

• Not interested

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Why to spend money when you can get it free ;)

s6boysam

Reaction score
I bought the special edition Amazon cowl (mask) and when it arrived my dog bit the fuck out of it when it was put through the letterbox, absolutely ruined. So I just told my brother I wanted a replacement for Christmas, plus I am already getting the Blu-Ray for Christmas too haha. Fucking dog cost me money, strange thing is he has only ever bit through one other thing that has arrived in the post, and that was Spider-man #1 (the comic), so he must hate all comic book related paraphenalia lol.

tech85

Reaction score
You can't download Blu-Ray
Plus that Joker Heath pulled off is absolutely classic
It totally crushes anything i've seen
Shame it'll be bogged down by the crazed fanboys dressing up like him ruining half decent Halloween parties for years to come

C0BRA

The Rise of Member
Reaction score
Friday the 13th, day 12 (2009)
If you like drugs, sex and killing this movie has lots. lots of nude scenes including topless water boarding (Willa Ford), tent sex, and Julianna Guill is in a teriffic sex scene.

I'm sure lots will disagree but I have to say I rather enjoyed this movie, now of course it could be that the naughty teacher chick I went with literally got scared so bad the entire bucket of popcorn went flying through the theatre. Classic.

Honerable Hottie Mentions
Danielle Panabaker
Amanda Righetti

jaykersh

Reaction score
It looks great on Blu-Ray. If you're one of the five people who didn't see it on the big screen then Blu-ray is the way to go.

jerseyboybastard

Reaction score
I did the next best thing to downloading it - I had my sister buy it for me for X-mas on dvd.

choppes

Mr. Admin guy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Idle Hands. Just two zombies, and they aren't even the main characters, but hey...it's got Jessica Alba, so you're still the big winner just by watching it.

jerseyboybastard

Reaction score
I have a love of zombie films.

My favorite has to be the original Dawn of the Dead.

The remake was okay, but the idea of a running zombie is laughable, even if the possibility of the dead coming to life was viable.

Shaun of the Dead was brilliant. The Resident Evil movies were okay, average, take 'em or leave 'em.

George Romero has always been my favorite, although Diary of the Dead was quite disappointing. He was about a decade too late for that one.

I don't really consider the 28 Days/Weeks movies to be zombie flicks, but I still enjoyed them.

I got a kick out of the first two Return of the Living Dead movies, but part 3, 4 & 5 were god awful. Steer clear of them.

If anyone is into reading comics about zombies, pick up The Walking Dead. I can throw up some links where you can find them for free, if you like. After the first couple issues, I was hooked. The next zombie movie should be a recreation of that.

FreaK_OuT13

Reaction score
Dawn of The Dead the original still holds up to this day. But not a big fan on some of these remakes.

choppes

Mr. Admin guy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I just got the blu-ray a few days ago. It looks fantastic. Now I'm glad I got a 1080p set rather than 720p...

Too bad I couldn't afford a 70"+ model! O well, I suppose I need to start saving my paychecks for a while.

snowman2k

Reaction score
Best film last year a definate purchase for blu-ray because of the high filming quality on the movie

ptb_666777

Reaction score
I hated cd's, boycotted dvd's, now I am going to deal with blue-ray. One little tiny scratch on the label side that go's deeper than the label/paint and the whole disk is ruined. cd's where decent you could have a few scratches and maybe only lose a song or two. dvd's are screwed after just one scratch. I cant imagine how fickle a brd will be.
They do kick ass as fare as storage space gos.

The dark night is a kick ass movie. Finally they captured the essence of Batman, dark and tormented.

Ibanez_Guy

Reaction score
The movie "zombie" is great... eye violence, and a zombie fights a shark

ptb_666777

Reaction score
For a good zombie experience check out Call of Duty 5 beat game to unlock Zombie invasion! You can even go co-op up to four people I think. It is a lot of fun.