• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

The Crow Wicked Prayer

Did you but this film?

• Bought the Blu-ray

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Bought the DVD

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Bought both formats

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Downloaded it

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Bought it but for a gift for someone else

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will buy it

• Not interested

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

axleu

Reaction score
Night of the living dead
Dawn of the dead
Pet semetary
Dead of night
Coming home
Dead and buried
The beyond
Haeckel's tale
The resurrected
Re-animator
The last man on Earth
City of the living dead

As zombie comedies: The return of the living dead, the crazy thai movie Sars wars, Evil dead 2, Shaun of the dead

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Has anyone seen Dario Argento's cut of Romero's Dawn of the Dead?

ppchaser

Reaction score
i love 28 Days Later.. though the monsters there are technically not zombies yet..

cel7

Reaction score
Michael Bay & Transformers got nominated.....................

Not for an Oscar but for Razzie instead. I've seen the first Transformers and it was okay but haven't seen the second one yet. Was it that bad that it deserves a razzie?

http://www.razzies.com/history/30thNoms.asp

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
There was nothing bad. It was pretty good if you ask me.

Razzies are as pointless as Oscars - always the wrong movies get the award.

mervin

Reaction score
If they're looking to give out awards for bad movies I can think of a lot more worthy contenders/candidates than Transformers. How about GI Joe for starters. That movie was egregious beyond comprehension. Leave it to Hollywood to take an iconic American series and ruin it with politically correct BS. You knew it was going to be bad as soon they made the Joe's into a United Nations force.

Couples Retreat was another abomination. If you haven't already seen it, don't! You'll thank me! Even the hotness of Kristen Bell can't salvage this movie - it's that bad. If I could have contacted the guy who plays the Haitian in NBC's Heroes I would have had him erase this movie from my memory entirely.

ptb_666777

Reaction score
I just wish they would stop destroying the 80's with all these remakes or whatever they are called. For fucts sake they make billions of dollars making movies, maybe they should use some of it to pay some people to think of new or newish Ideas!!! look for Nightmare on elm street, karate kid, and clash of the titans . . . All being remade and I am sure it isn't going to stop, lazy fuccers.

jerseyboybastard

Reaction score
My friends and I got through 30 minutes of Transformers 2 before we shut it off, figuring there were better ways to waste our time.

mervin

Reaction score
I just wish they would stop destroying the 80's with all these remakes or whatever they are called. For fucts sake they make billions of dollars making movies, maybe they should use some of it to pay some people to think of new or newish Ideas!!! look for Nightmare on elm street, karate kid, and clash of the titans . . . All being remade and I am sure it isn't going to stop, lazy fuccers.

I totally agree with you, but they won't do it because there is too much risk involved and Hollywood generally hates moving away from tried and tested ideas. Remakes and sequels generally make Hollywood money, platitude though those ideas may be.

However, with that said, I do want to go see A-Team when it's released!:mrgreen: I grew up with that show in the 80's. I'm going to keep my expectations low however because I am sure Hollywood will ruin it! Then again, I think they already did because they cast Quenton Rampage Jackson (a UFC fighter with no acting experience) as BA.

SaveMeAnubix

Reaction score
Anyone know if they are making a 28 Months Later? Thought I heard something about that.

Abagetgr8AsS

Reaction score
smthms its too ugly to watch :banana: ithink i saw Dead & Buried
and Texas Chainsaw Massacre was brutal too

junejuly

Reaction score
Dead Alive - Cheesy british zombie movie, but full of gore.

junejuly

Reaction score
Anyone know if they are making a 28 Months Later? Thought I heard something about that.

Lol that sounds like a horror movie about your girlfriend being pregnant or something. My girlfriend tried to use that as an April Fool's joke today....I wasn't amused.

Brianwp

Reaction score
She looks better as a redhead to me, just like Cate Blanchett. But if it's beheadings you want to see, just watch a couple of those Iraq videos. That should cure you of that for a while.

scoundrel

Reaction score
History is written by the film makers

I have no problem with Ms Dunst: I confess that I would not throw her out into the howling storm. But a film about Marie Antionette in which L'Autrichienne is not guillotined seems almost as bizarre and incongruous as a film about Titanic in which the ship doesn't collide with an iceberg; a film in which the US Navy captures the four wheel enigma machine rather than HMS Bulldog; a film in which Errol Flynn and American paratroopers fight the war against the Japanese occupation forces in Burma with no British, Indian or Australian help at all; a film about Pearl Harbor where the Americans win...ooops, sorry, I forgot, they made those.;)