• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

The Crow Wicked Prayer

Did you but this film?

• Bought the Blu-ray

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Bought the DVD

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Bought both formats

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Downloaded it

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Bought it but for a gift for someone else

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will buy it

• Not interested

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

waterman5555

Reaction score
I saw 'Million Dollar Baby' the other day. It lives up to the hype. Incredible movie.

hodgepodge

Reaction score
Hotel Rwanda is an amazing movie. Don Chedle is excellent (as he always is) and the movie is incredibly powerful. One of the bets movies I have seen in a long time.

A+, i really loved it

Darius

Reaction score
The Grudge

New... on video
The Grudge, what a smoking pile of shit this movie is! I can't believe that I wasted $5 renting it! I would recommend to anyone that hasn't seen it to not waste thier money, and an hour and a half of thier life!

punxnotded_igb

Reaction score
hey, I liked the grudge. or maybe I just liked it in relation to that piece of shit king arthur (which I rented at the same time). anyway, I've heard from my film prof that ju-on, the japanese movie the grudge was made after, was tons better. they have it at blockbuster.

Gibson

Reaction score
I haven't seen the western version of The Grudge because I've heard that it's awful, but I have see Ju-On and it isn't very good. It uses the same tactics as The Ring to create panic/scaredy-pantsness, and The Ring is much better if you're looking for that kind of horror movie (I'm talking of the western version of The Ring, not the Japanese original, which is worse). It could be that I think Ju-On is bad because I couldn't keep track of new characters whenever there was an entirely new scene in an entirely new time for most of the movie, but I'm pretty sure it's just a not-great horror movie. The very very last scene right before the credits with the chick in the attic was kinda creepy, though.

UltraLisk

Reaction score
Saw Highly recomend this movie

Alone in the dark Nothing special, not very good.

Hide and seek Decent, worth a watch, dont expect to much.

Twisted Was not bad, but i never really cared about the story.

neckel

Reaction score
The Grudge:

This was a horrible movie with no entertainment value whatsoever. The entire movie is just a bunch of characters constantly investigating weird noises, and then somthing happens to them. Its not scary because the damn background score always made it obvious the moment somthing was going to happen. Horrible horrible movie.

The Forgotten:

Another piece of crap that cost me $3 to rent. The only thing that was intriging about this movie was wanting to see how it ended. But that just made the movie worse because its probably one of the lamest movie endings I 've ever seen.

Saw:

Waisted $5.25 to see this pile of crap at the theater. What a stupid-ass movie. All the characters a stupid. I fucking hate when the good guy wrestles the gun away from the bad guy....but doesnt shoot him. That happens about 3 time in this movie. Terrible flick.

UltraLisk

Reaction score
well nickle... all I got from your rambling was that you dont seem to like (horror?) movies... Perhaps you should find another past time?

Saw was one of my favourites recent horror movies (along with Dawn of the Dead)

neckel

Reaction score
I have nothing against horror movies (I liked Dawn of the Dead as well), I just hate bad movies.

To be honest, when it comes to movies I'm a hard man to please. I'd say that I hate about 9 out of every 10 movies that I see.

Million Dollar Baby would be the most recent good movie that I saw.

neckel

Reaction score
Saw Constintine on Friday and was not impressed. The movie started off good but stumbled down the stretch. It was not a terrible movie, but one in which I would recomend waiting to rent on DVD if you really want to see it.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I thought Constantine was a decent movie, BUT I also thought it was a complete ripoff of The Matrix.

If you haven't seen it yet and wanted to get a picture of what the movie is about, think of it this way:

Replace "Machines taking over the world" with "Daemons taking over the world" and you have Constantine.

Neo takes up religion. Its religious instead of techno.

BigE

Reaction score
Sin City the movie

Don't know how many of you are into comics but one of my favorites, Sin City, is coming in out in movie form April 1. Robert Rodriguiz and Quinten Tarentino are the directors and the stars are pictured below. Hope they don't fuck it up.

hodgepodge

Reaction score
i am looking forward to this movie and have been for a while. It looks awesome and ill go to any movie if i get to see jessica alba pole dancing, even if it is only for a couple minutes

H

hoppi

i'm sure it'll be booooombastic. ;)
nah,seriously,just take a look at the cast.....it won't be disappointing.

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
Yeah I have been looking forward to this movie for a while.
I didn't read any of the graphic novels until recently, but I am interested in the movie's whole concept and style.
Evidently, they tried to make it look as close to the comic-style as possible.
In fact, I think most of it was filmed in front of a blue screen or something.
Also, Quentin Tarantino is only rumored to have directed a small segment...
Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller, the creator of Sin City, are the actual directors.

BigE

Reaction score
You know I'm not a huge Willis fan, but I think that he will make a good Hartigan. They offered the role to Tom Cruise originally but he turned it down (thank God). They did shoot 95% in front of a blue screen to get the dark and gritty feel of the comics and they also did a lot of cutting edge colorization techniques as well. There are a lot of trailers out there if you google them. I'll try to post some later.

Gowar

Reaction score
Trailer looked good. At some points couldn't tell what was CGI and what was real.

Aviator

Reaction score
I'm definitely looking forward to this film. In fact, my avatar is from the trailer.