• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

The Crow Wicked Prayer

Did you but this film?

• Bought the Blu-ray

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Bought the DVD

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Bought both formats

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Downloaded it

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Bought it but for a gift for someone else

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will buy it

• Not interested

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reverend James

Reaction score
They had me until Brittany Murphy, I hate that chick. Rosario Dawson is worth it though!

Does anyone know if there is any projected nudity? It will not involve Jessica Alba, I assume, if there is any at all.

Tarantino and Rodriguez should make it quite interesting. Mickey Rourke is always cool too. Finally, a movie worth anticipating.

Aviator

Reaction score
Reverend James said:
Does anyone know if there is any projected nudity? It will not involve Jessica Alba, I assume, if there is any at all.
The Comic Con footage had Carla Gugino topless. He's a shot:

As for Alba, some of the newer rumors I've heard say she in fact will show the goods. I'm not holding my breath though.

H

hoppi

Yeah,the Comicon trailer rocks.And Rosario Dawson in that dress........ :banana:

oski2005

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to this movie as well.

RichieTBaum said:
Also, Quentin Tarantino is only rumored to have directed a small segment...

You've read the books so you already know this, but for anybody who doesn't want to be spoiled, don't read any further

SPOILER
I read in Entertainment Weekly that he directed the scene where Dwight has that conversation with Jack's head while he's driving out to the tar pits to dump his body.
END SPOILER

Reverend James

Reaction score
Tarantino is officially/unofficially listed as a Segment Director, so that is plausible.

I heard on one of those stupid entertainment shows that Jessica Alba emulated Beyonce to get inspired for her strip scene... so it sounds good.

Carla Gugino has the sweetest tits. I can't wait.

And tits aside, this movie looks amazing.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Constantine was not that bad kind of Wierd but I would give it a 7/10. I also saw Be Cool. My only complaint about the movie was the singing, There was too much of it. Other than that it was a great movie. Andre 3000 and The Rock made the movie for me. This was The Rocks best performance yet. For those who don't know he plays a gay bodyguard :fag:. His best scene was when he kept going in and out of being really gay to tough guy in the office with Raji (Vaughn). Andre 3000 A.K.A. Dabu was great in it as well. I hope Vince Vaughn and The Rock team up again in a future comedy be cause they were comedic gold. I would give Be Cool 9/10 and urge everyone to go see it and wait for the Constantine DVD. Twinkle Twinkle Baby Twinkle Twinkle

hodgepodge

Reaction score
HA!

i just saw the ring 2 and it was quite funny... i laughed pretty much through the entire movie. It was not scary at all (not one milisecond of fear, not even a tiny jump...) and was pretty terrible (but in a funny way)

As a horror movie - 1/10
As a comedy - 7/10
As a movie altogether - 3/10 <---- and that feels generous

hodgepodge

Reaction score
just saw Sin City and i thought it was AWESOME. it is visually beautiful as are the women in the movie. the violence is over the top but in a great way and the way it is told is excellent. my only complaint is that jessica alba didnt play the always naked probation officer..... but Jessica Alba was still BEATIFUL anyways, like she always is

10/10 it lived up to my high expectations

neckel

Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of the director's previous movies, but I did like Sin City. His earlier work seemed to be all style and no substance, with way too much over-the-top action. Because this is essentially a comic book adaptation I can forgive and appreciate the over-the-top action in this movie. Thus, I could enjoy it without rolling my eyes and questioning the logic of some of the things that took place on the screen.

8/10

Gibson

Reaction score
I just got back from the theater, and all I have to say is, "Aauughghgh..." (that's the sound of someone drooling). Although a few panels were cut out from the comic, the style and dialogue was dead-on. The digital effects to make everything resemble a comic book were astounding. There is scene with Hartigan in a jail cell, and the cell itself looked like a pencil drawing. On top of all that, the violence truly makes the movie deserve an R rating. Fan-fucking-tastic.

Go see this goddam movie.

kingpin51

Reaction score
i just saw the movie! It was great! the best movie since pulp fiction. The special effects are astounding. Marv and that Yellow Bastard look exactly like like do in the comic. The violence is cartoony, gruesome, and fun all at the same time. It is filled with very funny one-liners. I can't believe i'm saying this but Elijah Wood was actually cool in this movie and Brittany Murphy wasn't as annoying as usual. Its also funny to see the daughter from the Gilmore Girls playing a sleezey hooker.

hodgepodge

Reaction score
kingpin51 said:
Brittany Murphy wasn't as annoying as usual.

personally, i thought she was terrible in the movie... by far the worst actor/actress of the bunch. But other than her the movie was awesome and like i said in the movie review thread, i loved it

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I haven't seen it yet and I pretty much only care about Jessica Alba's character. Is it worth seeing it just for her?

Gibson

Reaction score
cman said:
I haven't seen it yet and I pretty much only care about Jessica Alba's character. Is it worth seeing it just for her?
Not really. There are a couple topless scenes with other women who have nice jugs, but Alba just dances in a few. Other than that she's fully clothed. The pictures in BigE's post pretty much sum up her entire role.

And yes, Brittney Murphy sucked in this movie, but she has only a small part.

Aviator

Reaction score
Saw it today. My main thought on the movie: Carla Gugino has some fine-ass titties.

BigE

Reaction score
I saw the movie twice this weekend and I loved it. I thought Micky Rourke was great. I agree with the above about Brittany Murphy being annoying but her part was small. All of the ladies are amazing and the feel of the entire movie was great. Jessica Alba is just a flat out HOTTIE. It was nice to see a movie adaptation do such a nice job and not butcher it up.

Japanese Dude

Reaction score
Great movie, lots of violence and tons of chicks. Too bad towards the end the electricity went off TWICE in the mall. Fuckers should have gave us our money back.

chinpokomon=world dom.

Reaction score
You can't just only see it for Jessica Alba, man. I mean, she's hot as hell, but this movie will blow your mind.

Gibson

Reaction score
steamycheese333 said:
by the way, were any of you guys disturbed when the yellow guy got his, well, I can't spoil it, ripped off
No. Pansy. And he's called the Yellow Bastard, for your big fat information.

And here's one of the comics for anyone who isn't sure whether or not to see the movie. I have all the other ones, if anyone else is interested. God bless bittorrent.

http://rapidshare.de/files/1134914/Sin_City.zip.html

Edit: The link is fixed. I was in a hurry and pasted whatever the hell was copied first.

Last edited: