• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

The Crow Wicked Prayer

Did you but this film?

• Bought the Blu-ray

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Bought the DVD

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Bought both formats

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Downloaded it

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Bought it but for a gift for someone else

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will buy it

• Not interested

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Mr. & Mrs. Smith was boring... Angelina & Brad could not save this movie with the cardboard script they were given.. I wouldn't even bother getting out the dvd, just wait till its on TV... Oh and Jolie does look sexy in some parts but nothing to write home about...

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Zinista said:
Mr. & Mrs. Smith was boring... Angelina & Brad could not save this movie with the cardboard script they were given.. I wouldn't even bother getting out the dvd, just wait till its on TV... Oh and Jolie does look sexy in some parts but nothing to write home about...
what about vince vaughn. his part looked awesome in the commercial.

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
cman said:
what about vince vaughn. his part looked awesome in the commercial.
He was only in 4-5 scenes and although he was pretty funny in those it was only a small part...

From all the commercials I had seen I thought the movie would've been awesome but it just didn't click..

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
neckel said:
Saw:

Waisted $5.25 to see this pile of crap at the theater. What a stupid-ass movie. All the characters a stupid. I fucking hate when the good guy wrestles the gun away from the bad guy....but doesnt shoot him. That happens about 3 time in this movie. Terrible flick.
I have been waiting to see this based on the good reviews it received on IMDB. What the fuck!!?? Cary Elwes and the guy who played Adam (he's actually the screenplay writer) were fucking horrible. Awful dialogue throughout. More character development would have been nice. How did Danny Glover get mixed up in this? Nice little twist at the end but for fucks sake, what serial killer has the time or resources to develop these methods for murder? That mask, although a cool way to die, was ridiculous. It's as if the writer had just seen Seven while on weed and said to himself, "that could have been shittier."

I chose this over The Grudge at Blockbuster. Bad choice?

endymion

Reaction score
Saw was made for like, a million bucks. So it's basically the cost of a MINUTE of screen time in, say, "War of the Worlds". Filmed in under a month, a first time director and screen writer, give the guys a break. The serial killer has time, he's dying from a brain tumour, what else should he do with his time but get revenge on random people? It may not be the world's greatest movie, but did you see Godzilla? $120 million down the crapper. This at least was cheap.
Basically, if they'd had the millions Finchers had for Seven, it probably would have been the scariest movie ever made.
And the two guys making it are Aussies. So I'm bound by native law to defend them. And if you watch the commentary on the DVD, they spend the entire time giving their own film, and the acting, shit. That's definitely worth watching.

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Nizzle said:
I chose this over The Grudge at Blockbuster. Bad choice?

If you went with the grudge you would have ended up sawing off your own leg. Fucking horrible movie.

It's been a long time since there's been a great horror/dark drama movie.

Gibson

Reaction score
endymion said:
Basically, if they'd had the millions Finchers had for Seven, it probably would have been the scariest movie ever made.
No amount of money would have made Saw any scarier. It tried to duplicate what Seven did, taking violent crimes to a new level. The difference is, however, that for Saw, it was necessary to show the victims being killed. Seven only described the crimes, because that's all that was necessary once the motive behind the killings was discovered. The only thing that Saw did right was the very ending.

endymion said:
And if you watch the commentary on the DVD, they spend the entire time giving their own film, and the acting, shit. That's definitely worth watching.
I'm glad they've accepted their failure.

neckel

Reaction score
both Saw and The Grudge are horrible movies, but you were probably better off renting Saw. Its only redeeming quality is that it has at least SOME entertainment value with its gore and bad acting (as lame as that may be). The Grudge, however, is not just a bad movie, it was a boring one as well.

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
neckel said:
both Saw and The Grudge are horrible movies, but you were probably better off renting Saw. Its only redeeming quality is that it has at least SOME entertainment value with its gore and bad acting (as lame as that may be). The Grudge, however, is not just a bad movie, it was a boring one as well.
The second biggest problem I had with Saw (outside Carey Elwes and Leigh Whannell's acting) was the dialogue. No amount of investing money could have saved the horrid shitspeak written in that script.

And is it just me, or is Monica Potter Julia Roberts incarnate? She sounds exactly like her, the resemblance is there, but Monica is much hotter.

moxdevil

Reaction score
I watched Saw for the first time the other night, it lost me near the end with the horror genre stupidity that infects the characters. Still entertaining.

The Grudge, thats the Buffy one right? All i'll say is leave intelligent horror to the Japanese, it always has to be so much more dramatic in the western remake.

Think i'll go and see War of the Worlds at the pics soon, one of those films that have to be seen on the big screen.

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Anyone seen Batman Begins yet??? I've been hearing that it's the best one in the whole series... Yeah I know there'll be some Tim Burton fans out there who'd think differently..

mbblue27

Tim Sanchez
Reaction score
Zinista said:
Anyone seen Batman Begins yet??? I've been hearing that it's the best one in the whole series... Yeah I know there'll be some Tim Burton fans out there who'd think differently..
Yea, I saw Batman Begins and I thought it was the best Batman movie yet and I hope the same people that worked on this Batman make another. It was also cool to see how Bruce Wayne became Batman.

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Just got back from Batman Begins. Easily the best Batman, and a great flick altogether. Awesome cast, great story and character development. I can't imagine they'd make another one based on the timelines. The only thing they could do would be to go beyond Batman and Robin, hopefully killing off Robin in the process. Go see this movie. :headbang:

Asian Sensation

Reaction score
Movies You Should See: Batman Begins, Crash, Unleashed, And Land Of The Dead. All Four Are Well Worth The Admission Paid...Especially Crash.

Movies You Should Avoid: Kicking And Screaming, Bewitched, The Honeymooners (No, I Didn't See This One, The Cast Alone Should Divert You From Wanting To Watch This Movie.)

Enjoy! :D

neckel

Reaction score
Crash was indeed an excellent movie. Probably the best movie I've seen this year.

moxdevil

Reaction score
neckel said:
Crash was indeed an excellent movie. Probably the best movie I've seen this year.

What the James Spader pervy movie with car wrecks etc... :D

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Nizzle said:
Just got back from Batman Begins. Easily the best Batman, and a great flick altogether. Awesome cast, great story and character development. I can't imagine they'd make another one based on the timelines. The only thing they could do would be to go beyond Batman and Robin, hopefully killing off Robin in the process. Go see this movie. :headbang:
My bad. I found out that this was NOT intended to be a prequel. This gives Christopher Nolan a clean slate to work the creative process. :banana: I hope the story writers do the right thing and keep the same theme and tone.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Asian Sensation said:
Movies You Should See: Batman Begins, Crash, Unleashed, And Land Of The Dead. All Four Are Well Worth The Admission Paid...Especially Crash.

Movies You Should Avoid: Kicking And Screaming, Bewitched, The Honeymooners (No, I Didn't See This One, The Cast Alone Should Divert You From Wanting To Watch This Movie.)

Enjoy! :D

The Honeymooners is already #12 on the Worst 100 movies. Just saw Batman Begins an it was amazing. It's the best movie I had seen in a long time. I wanted to see the other movies you recomended but they are not in theaters here anymore.

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
Batman Begins was solid, but it seems like people are praising it only because of its superiority to some of the other Batman films. IMO, Chris Nolan (The director) should have stuck with the serious tone that the movie started off with. Once the whole "City will be destroyed" plot came to shape, the movie lost its edge. Also, I have heard on other sites that people love how Nolan covered all of his tracks. To elaborate, pretty much every fantastical element of the movie is explained or given a back-story. For example, the hallucinations from Scarecrow are caused by drugs, Batman can "fly" beacuse of his "memory fabric," etc. To me, all that does is leave little to the imagination. Anyways, the movie was pretty cool and Bale was a good Batman, but I paid $11.75 to see the damned thing at an IMAX theatre and I left feeling a bit robbed. Overall, Nolan didn't push the envelope enough so I only give it 2 stars.

Hoxdude1000

Reaction score
I thought Batman Begins was excellent. I liked the way the film was based in reality. The Scarecrow was initially very dissapointing, compared to the way he was portrayed in the comic, however was he took centre stage I changed my mind.

I also loved the ending, hinting at the villian of the next film (had to happen).

For me 5 out of 5 stars ;)