• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

The Crow Wicked Prayer

Did you but this film?

• Bought the Blu-ray

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Bought the DVD

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Bought both formats

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Downloaded it

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Bought it but for a gift for someone else

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will buy it

• Not interested

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
Hox, I thought that the ending was nothing but a gimmick. Obviously, I won't say what happens, but the way it goes down and Batman's response to it are cliche as all hell. Like I said before, the envelope wasn't pushed and it just felt like more of the same ole' shite.

mbblue27

Tim Sanchez
Reaction score
I just saw "War of the Worlds" tonight and I thought it was a good movie and had awesome special effects.

I recommend seeing it and give it 4 out of 5 Canadians. :canada::canada::canada::canada:

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
mbblue27 said:
I just saw "War of the Worlds" tonight and I thought it was a good movie and had awesome special effects.

I recommend seeing it and give it 4 out of 5 Canadians. :canada::canada::canada::canada:
i veto your award, due to its offensive nature. you should at least be canadian to give such an award.

he's obviously not a real canadian anyway because his hands do not contain a hockey stick or a tim hortons cup (at least one of those is required)

mbblue27

Tim Sanchez
Reaction score
I would've said 4 out of 5 Americans but there's no American smiley :( and I wanted to use smileys :)

Hoxdude1000

Reaction score
Hox, I thought that the ending was nothing but a gimmick. Obviously, I won't say what happens, but the way it goes down and Batman's response to it are cliche as all hell. Like I said before, the envelope wasn't pushed and it just felt like more of the same ole' shite.

Agreed it was very Cliche, but then that it what it was meant to be, a sly wink to the roots of the Batman Mythology. I agree they could have gone a bit further, however as a re invention of the franchise, for me, it worked a charm. Thanks for the response though mate ;)

gatsby

Reaction score
I saw 'War of the Worlds' tonight. Big disappointment. The movie has no story other than aliens attack and people flee. Tom Cruise's acting is at times mediocre. Some scenes are exciting to watch but overall the movie is rather dull and the end is downright lame.

endymion

Reaction score
Christian Bale has said when they do the Batman sequel he wants to film two versions at once, one PG, one R, so kids can go see the light version, and we adults can go see Batman fuck people up and screw supermodels. Yeah.

Still haven't seen WOTW, but of course the ending is going to be lame, it's the based on the book. In the book, it's meant to be significant. In a movie it'll just suck.

Hoxdude1000

Reaction score
War of the Worlds, I saw it and came out with mixed feelings. I thought Tom Cruise's performance was actually quite good, allthough he was out acted by young Dakota Fanning who played his daughter, she was excellent.

The movie is actually VERY faithful to the original story, albeit updated, so I expected the ending. However if you went looking fo another Independance Day you would be very dissapointed.

It is a more of a human drama than an action flick as it focuses on one family trying to survive. Crusie plays a REAL person and is allowed only one "hero" moment in the film.

The special effects though blew me away, even if I was a bit dissapointed with the "aliens". I think they should have left them in thier ships as the tripods looked way cooler. There were also a couple of sly winks to the original George Pal Version, and Tim Robbins as Ogilvy was excellent in the small screen time afforded to him.

:confused:

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Batman Begins is set to be its own franchise that it dosen't conflict with the other ones.

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
bobobill said:
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Batman Begins is set to be its own franchise that it dosen't conflict with the other ones.
Very true. Christopher Nolan has specifically said that he wants to start and complete his own version. The two series will have nothing to do with one another. Other than a rich white guy in tights with a penchant for guano.

moxdevil

Reaction score
Just watched War of the Worlds and really enjoyed it. Some will moan about the lack of a hero as in some other rubbish alien versus earth films...independence day, but with this it stayed faithful to the book. Liked how they got Gene Barry to do a cameo at the end, original lead in the 50's version. This seems quite a popular thing to do right now. :)

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I didn't mind WOTW either... I was just wondering in the start how that guys camcorder was working since the rest of the city had no power at all..

I relate this movie to "Signs" where the point of the movie is not to create some kickass hero who saves the day but instead its about the average guy/family just trying to survive and make it through..

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Zinista said:
I didn't mind WOTW either... I was just wondering in the start how that guys camcorder was working since the rest of the city had no power at all..

I relate this movie to "Signs" where the point of the movie is not to create some kickass hero who saves the day but instead its about the average guy/family just trying to survive and make it through..
Just returned from seeing this and I don't know how I feel. I don't want to spoil anything. The camcorder thing really bothered me too. Other than the things listed below, it WAS a very enjoyable sci-fi action with fantastic special effects and great shock value. Some good scare scenes as well...very intense.

:spoiler:

If you didn't want to kill the son, put him in the tripod cage when Ray and Rachel are up in it. Nothing drives me more crazy than unexplained survival from eminent demise. This was actually one movie that I thought could have been longer. The resolution happened way too quick. And how about some damage to the Boston brownstone houses for fuck's sake. Just because the Sox won the world series doesn't mean they're immune from alien attack. Oh, please explain to me how Harlan knew about the attacks in Japan.

Hoxdude1000

Reaction score
The Fantastic Four !!! Just Saw it. All I can can say is DAAaaammnnnn !!!!
I loved this flick. Faithful to the comic book, well acted and right up there with Spiderman 2 as one of the best Marvel Adaptions ever!!!!!

I think the actual Doctor Doom Character could have been in it more (Not Victor Von Doom as he is in it a lot, I mean the Actual Villian he Becomes) but then I had that issue with Doc Ock as well. The Thing is still my favourite character and this flick re creates him perfectly.

Ok, for the Die Hards some elements of the story had to be changed for the sake of the movie, but all in all 5 out of 5 for me!!!!

:mallet:

Schvoogiewhat

Reaction score
It's pretty F'ing ridiculous how much people claim they changed the FF. It is by far the most faithful modern comic book movie adaptation to the comic. By "modern comic book movie" I'm talking about "Blade" and on.

Gibson

Reaction score
I was a bit disappointed by Fantastic Four. The characters were developed pretty well, especially Doom, and the CGI was amazing, but the movie ended too quickly. I was expecting a lot more action. I wish I could say more, but I don't know what else I can add except:

3/5.

Japanese Dude

Reaction score
The Movie Discussion Thread

Did anyone happen to see the newest Crow film released today? The Crow Wicked Prayer. Being the biggest Crow fan I couldn't wait to watch it. Unfortunately this movie made the 2nd and 3rd Crow movies (which where crap) look like works of art. At least the 2nd and 3rd kept the same dark feel to it, where as this movie was filmed half of the time in daylight. Edward Furlong sucked as the Crow and acted like he was still having drug problems, not to mention he looked gay as The Crow. Bad acting, Crap Story line, Cheap ass effects, reused footage from the first 3 films, hell not even one naked chick. Brandon is truly rolling in his grave now. Sorry just had to vent!

Last edited by a moderator:

cyberhypnotic

Reaction score
One thing I've learned about movies... NEVER expect too much from straight-to-video movies, ESPECIALLY sequels.