• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

The Crow Wicked Prayer

Did you but this film?

• Bought the Blu-ray

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Bought the DVD

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Bought both formats

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Downloaded it

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Bought it but for a gift for someone else

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will buy it

• Not interested

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Crusher

Reaction score
WOW! That sucks to hear. I kind of got excited to hear about a new Crow movie. I never even heard about a third one and I haven't got to see the second one yet. The first one was awesome! That movie, with Brandon Lee, set the bar soooooo high, they should have never tried to make anymore without him.

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Soo Sin City finally came to Australian Cinema and I loved the whole fucking movie... It's up there with Pulp Fiction in relation to telling a couple of different tales and intertwining them awesomely... I didn't realise till I watched it a second time (brother ripped it from the net) that I realised that Nancy's head was on the wall at the farm when Marv was in the basement cell.. It made it click that Hartigan's suicide near the end of the movie to try and save Nancy from Yellow Bastard's old man was all for nought..

Apparently Rodriguez shot the opening sequence with Josh Harnett and sent it to Frank Miller begging him to let him continue with the story/movie...
Miller was blown away by that sequence and subsequently gave the green light to go ahead..

Gibson

Reaction score
I saw Wedding Crashers a few nights ago, and it was fucking hilarious. Vince Vaughn plays almost the same role in this as in Old School, but it doesn't get old. It suits him perfectly. As well, him and Owen Wilson work great together. This movie is a love story, but there are only a few minutes of lubby-dubby chick flick garbage.

4/5.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I saw The Island and I thought it was awesome! IMO opinion, much better than War of the Worlds, which I was really disappointed with.

The Island was fairly original and well produced and directed. I found W.O.T.W. to be painfully generic and a carbon copy action movie.

Also SCARLETT JOHANSSON IS FUCKING AMAZINGLY HOT in the movie.

The Island - 4/5

kingpin51

Reaction score
just saw "the devils rejects" today.....and all i can say is that it was the MOST sadistic gruesome movie i have ever seen (and thats saying something). If thats your kinda thing u should defeiantly go see it but if its not i would stay clear of this. Some of the violence was appriate but some of it was gratuitous and i felt like rob zombie went a bit overboard qat times. It was filmed very well and the cinematography was great. The acting was nice too. There are a couple one liners that are very funny but the the overall tone of the movie isn't light. If u are a fan of movies like "Texas Chain Saw Massacre" then you will want to see this movie.

.....oh yeah one more thing DONT BRING KIDS TO THIS MOVIE

C

Cobra

I liked the Oompa Loompa's better in this version of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Completely different than the original (looking). More scenes witht them. I like how Depp portrayed him. I was afraid of the whole can't get MJ out of my head but that didn't happen. Part that hit me a bit personally was when they were showing highlights of those who got the ticket they panned to Denver, CO where the kid who won was playing a shooting game saying "die, die, die". Why they had to say Denver? Stuck closer to the book. Acting was good. 3/5

spanky1486

Reaction score
I have to disagree with the japanese dude. Wicked Prayer is a good movie. it isn't as good as the original but much better than the City of Angels and on par with Salvation. Your description of half the movie being being in daylight makes it seem like the crow is avenging his lover's death during the day and that is not true. The scenes in daylight are when Jimmy Cuervo is alive. The storyline was from the crow novel by the same name. You call yourself the biggest crow fan yet you claim that all crow films that don't include brandon lee crap? The story was dark but the setting was much more peaceful (at first glance) than the others. This crow movie has a satanic cult leader who is trying to become the devil by performing rituals on humans. The Crow films have always been powerful stories of losing a person so dear to oneself in a manner so gruesome that your soul feels incomplete and that it has to avenge this wrong to gain peace. Having said that, I am so sorry that there weren't any "naked chicks" for you to stare at. This movie has a good story that most people would probably like. If you enjoyed any of the previous crow films you should at least rent it and see if you like it.

Japanese Dude

Reaction score
First off, just because you don't like a particular Crow film dosent make you not a crow fan. Your saying for me to be the biggest Crow fan I HAVE to like everything The Crow series has to offer? The other Crow films arn't crap because Brandon Lee isn't in it. There crap because they make no sense. Lets look at City of Angels. Ashe comes back to avenge himself, and in the process, Sarah dies and so does her friend (he co-worker at the tattoo place). Salvation, Alex comes back and his lawler dies, a cop in a helicopter just doing his job dies, more cops at the end. So your saying it makes sense for one person to come back to avenge himself and another love one even though more innocents get killed in the process? On par with Salvation. Thats saying a lot. A movie where the heroes can freely want into a prison and hook someone up to the electric chair. Last time I checked they wernt open to the public. Now to Wicked Prayer, I do agree that yes he avenged himself and lover at night, and yes it really wouldn't matter if it was during the day or night, thats not really the point of the movie. I just prefer the dark setting. As far as the plot, it just seems to blown out of proportion, a cult leader trying to become satan......sounds like a storyline for a cheesy B flick. Yes it was shallow for me to say there where no naked chicks but then again the movie was shallow also. But good to hear another opinion of the movie and I'm glad at least you enjoyed it. But it just wasn't to a film I enjoyed.

Spastic Camel

Reaction score
The bittorrent link doesn't appear to work anymore. So here some memorable scenes from the comics

By the way.
U.S. DVD release is slotted for Aug. 16th

Last edited:

Gibson

Reaction score
If enough people want, I'll put up the comics on rapidshare or something. I say enough people because I'd have to transfer the files from a different computer to this one, and I'm lazy. Here's a list of the comics I have:

All of them.

Gibson

Reaction score
Alright. I'm putting the comics up, but it takes fucking forever to upload them. I'll update this post as I go, so be patient.

Sin City: Episodes 1-13 (the story with Marv)
Just Another Saturday Night
Sex and Violence
Family Values
Daddy's Little Girl
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=18CB8OSL

A Dame To Kill For
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=187C20G8

To Hell and Back: A Sin City Love Story
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=255KLF78

Lost, Lonely, and Lethal
Silent Night
The Babe Wore Red and Other Stories
The Big Fat Kill*
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=19LOO513

That Yellow Bastard
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=38IIHUX8

*This is the only one that is still in .cbr files. I've included CDisplay for anyone who doesn't already have it so that they can read this comic.

Last edited:

hodgepodge

Reaction score
I saw wedding crashers for the second time tonight and it is probably in the top 2 or 3 funniest movies i have ever seen. everyone should go see it

5/5

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
The problem with this movie was the casting of Tara Reid and that guy from Angel, Crispen Glover would have made a better Luc Crash than Boreanaz. Tito Ortiz made Reid and Boreanaz look like high school drama students. I was kind of surprised by the perforrmance Tito made, I can deffienatly see him in a lot more movies in the future. I thought Marcus Chong did a great job with War, he was one crazy son of a bitch. I loved the part where Jimmy sat down next to War in there fight, that was pretty funny. I don't understand why the hell Dennis Hopper was even in it, the last thing that movie needed was an old wigger pimp. It wasn't great but what do you expect from a movie that was shot in 23 days and went straight to video?

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
hodgepodge said:
I saw wedding crashers for the second time tonight and it is probably in the top 2 or 3 funniest movies i have ever seen. everyone should go see it

5/5
Sweet, I was hoping it might've been up there with Old School!! will chack it out asap!! ;)

Bob_Box

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Zinista said:
Sweet, I was hoping it might've been up there with Old School!! will chack it out asap!! ;)

was ok...........had a few laughs but has some nice boobies in it though

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory tonite. Can't say that I was overly impressed. I'll start off by saying that I grew up with the original and nobody can top Gene Wilder, so Johnny Depp had a tough act to follow. I thought the dialogue was a bit slow at times and the timing of funny lines off. There was an obvious attempt to make Wonka a bit more vulnerable and immature. I thought it took away from the presence that Wilder was able to give the character. Depp's Wonka seemed almost too timid and uncomfortable. The kids were all decent and the storyline before the factory was good. Having never read the book, I'm not sure if this was a closer adaptation than the original. There were some scenes that I thought unnecessary. The new Oompa Loompas were ok untill they sang. One of the great things about the original was the Oompa Loompa song. They should have hired someone decent to write an updated song with a consistent theme. I couldn't even understand the lyrics. I'm not so sure why people are rating this movie so highly. Not all bad...nice Burton visuals as expected. Depp played the part well, needed a better script. Burton really needed me to screen test this flick before release. I'm missing my true calling. C+

Does Johnny Depp have any pores? FFS.

Gus

Reaction score
Did anyone read the book? I've read alot of reviews from common folk...fans of the the crow and what not. It's as though this movie is love it or hate it.

Hoxdude1000

Reaction score
Just saw Kunf Fu Hustle. Great production values and Awesome fighting scenes. Thumbs up for the CGI effects as well. Overall a lot of fun to watch ;)