• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

The Great Country of Canada

Demonicus75

Reaction score
So, I've been watching this thread from the start and have been waiting for the right moment to jump in. I think it's time.
Why is Canada so great? Simply because it is. Whether you want to look at social systems like Free Health care, or that we have 34245623465463456 Timmy's..... mmmmm, Timmy's.... it doesn't matter, when it all comes down to it, Canada simply IS good.
Now, I'm not propogating this movie (I agree with a lot, but it is fairly biased) but go watch "Bowling for Columbine." When Micheal Moore begins talking about Canada, it's finally a section of the movie where you don't need to read through the cracks. What about Canadian's leaving their door unlocked? I do (I lock it at night, or when I'm not around) but generally I trust the culture we've developed here. We don't live in a society of fear.
Oh and yes, it's cold (sometimes freaking cold) but basically, you get used to it, same as anyone in New York is used to the same similar winter every year, or the old people in Florida are used to NO winter every year.
So, why is Canada so great? Who knows. We've got a very similar culture to the States, yet we've forged our own identity. No one can truly tell you why it's so great, it's all up to you to come and find out!

Oh, and we've got a lot of hot babes haha (I come from Kingston, and we've lot LOTS of girls at Queen's University :butt: )

singhr

Reaction score
Demonicus75 said:
So, I've been watching this thread from the start and have been waiting for the right moment to jump in. I think it's time. Why is Canada so great? Simply because it is.
Uh Oh... I can see this thread EXPLODING once again :lol:

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Demonicus75 said:
So, why is Canada so great? Who knows. We've got a very similar culture to the States, yet we've forged our own identity.
Same great taste, with half the war :lol:

OCC-402

Reaction score
so heres the exchange we need to make

America gets BC bud, Beer and hot canandian babes and we'll give you all our guns, capitalist heathcare and illegal immigrents

cableguy

Reaction score
you can keep your health care, and you can call it free if you want... sadly, you are simply a part of a large hmo... an hmo is good for no one, owners of said hmo excepted. and you are most definitely paying for it... twice... once with your taxes, and agin with your health...

occ, no way on the guns... no freakin way... also, id like to keep our health care system... it seems to be the best one out there...

demon, there are plenty of doors unlocked here in the states, and i dont know too many folks living in fear... after all, thats what we have all of these guns for... enter a home if you want, but you best belong there if you do... the price for trespassing in that way is rather steep...

OCC-402

Reaction score
cableguy said:
id like to keep our health care system... it seems to be the best one out there...

are you shittin' me? You call a heath care system that charges you $500 to walk in the door the best? A system that leaves the poor and disenfranchised out in the cold.... good health for the wealthy, some system :sad:

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I should point out that Canadian health care isn't "free". Thats just kind of a joke that people take as fact. Some stuff is free, like doctors visits; some stuff is discounted, like certain prescriptions or medication; and some stuff you have to pay for.

Its still a hell of a lot better than paying full price though and I wouldn't want to have to pay for the stuff that is currently free.

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
OCC-402 said:
are you shittin' me? You call a heath care system that charges you $500 to walk in the door the best? A system that leaves the poor and disenfranchised out in the cold.... good health for the wealthy, some system :sad:

You forgot to insert the laughing smiley...that WAS a joke right?

cableguy

Reaction score
duke, i think he was being serious... keep in mind that the education system in this country does suck... he may be a victim of the class warfare indoctrination, and not figured out yet that one must make ones own future...

occ, on the more expensive doctor visits i have had, i was charged $25 to walk through the door... usually, it is $10 or $15... i really dont know what you are talking about... if we had an actual "user pays" system, rather than insurance, everything would be a LOT cheaper, even though your out of pocket expenses MIGHT rise a little... mine would drop precipitously, as i dont go to the doc every time i get a hangnail... id love to pay what i owe when i go in, rather than $125 per month for insurance for me and my wife...

cman, if the government provides it, it isnt free... period... there are simply no exceptions to this rule.. you pay taxes, and that is what pays for what you call free... it is simply a hidden cost...

in the US, there is no waiting list for vital medical procedures (certain organ transplants excepted due to availability).. there was a story last week about a man who sold an entire museum quality world war two collection to finance an operation for his wife... he figured that his collection wasnt worth as much as his wife suffering through months of pain waiting for the government to open up a slot for her operation... this happened in the UK, but you have fundamentally the same system, with its attendant problems.. http://www.professorbainbridge.com/2005/12/the_fruits_of_s.html

occ, you want that instead of what you have now??

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
cableguy said:
cman, if the government provides it, it isnt free... period... there are simply no exceptions to this rule.. you pay taxes, and that is what pays for what you call free... it is simply a hidden cost...
umm... did you read my post? that was the point, to let you know that stuff isn't free and its a misconception

OCC-402

Reaction score
why I'm jealous of canada (see below)

Below is a avarage canadian collage student

504896.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Yup, that pretty much sums up my college experience :lol:

Also, describes the trips I went on this year :twisted:

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
Cman, you have tits and like to be groped?
Hmmm...well, whatever pays the bills I guess.

PS. Kaboom said much worse.

cableguy

Reaction score
cman, partially my bad, partially yours... you referred to doctor visits as free... thats what i was talking about... you may have forgotten to put that second one in quotes...

Dekieon

Reaction score
Canada Rocks!!! We got great beer, great women, and great beavers! And if you get lost exploring our great northern wilderness, just head south till you hit "The Road", choose to go either East or West, and your will end up at a city with the 3 great things listed above!! :)

cableguy

Reaction score
one problem, you have an overabundance of frogs in a large region that speak some odd language, smoke in elevators, and appear to be gay... communicating with that lot can be rather tough...

Brownies

Reaction score
Canada: Weed,women, BEER. Since everyone keeps bitching about reading too much.. I think this ties into the illiterate general public of a specific nation to the south that I won't mention since it was already brought up - and remember... BEER!

oh yeah, and lets just skip over Quebec, cause everyone seems to hate the French?