• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Video Game Thread.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
IMO driving is made pretty realistic. I have trouble turning only when I hold down breaks at the same time or my speed is too fast. Fast cars tend to overspin when I press handbrake.

JJJ13

Reaction score
if you have the second phone with the camera just select camera and choose the option and your car will immediately stop

Slippy41

Reaction score
What game do you look think Is the most addictive, If I had to go for one I think it would be World of Warcraft :p.

darklordzoidberg

Reaction score
I am looking forward to Homeworld 3 and Master of Orion 4.

It looks like I will be waiting a long time, since either game will probably never by made. Boo-hoo.

nekkid

Reaction score
anyone play F.E.A.R. 2 yet? I enjoyed the 1st one.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
if you've played fear then dont bother with fear 2 its the same deal just a bit prettier around the edges!!!

i'm enjoying kill zone 2 at the moment but looking forward to getting gta:china town wars on my DS soon..

choppes

Mr. Admin guy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Diablo 3, but I'm still hitting Doom 3 now and again since I upgraded my video card from sucky to semi-respectable.

scarwork

Reaction score
Huge fan of Kingdom Under Fire here!!!, I'm waiting for the sequel of xbox360, the trailer looks fabulous and a great contender for 2009 game of the year :)

Sahataba

"V" Is for Vagina
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
im just downloading half life 2, ep 1 & ep 2, just for fun i thint it's 3rd time im gonna finish it :) imho 1 of best games ever, lately i had fun with mirrors edge, its quite interesting game, short tho :/ cant wait for starcraft 2 and diablo 3, and my biggest achivement, i quitted wow :)

choppes

Mr. Admin guy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Sahataba,

I keep hearing new release dates for Starcraft 2 and have seen demos for..what, about a year+ now? Do you know any reliable release dates on it? I'm also champing at the bit for Diablo 3 as well.

Mrwoodcock

Reaction score
im a big racing and first person shooter gamer
i like
need for speed (underground1-3,most wanted,carbon,etc..)
medal of honor
call of doodie
forza2
lost planet
dirt
grid
etc.. i can go all day with games lol
also one of the favorite computer games is
DOOM 3 i love it

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
oh man i loved need for speed most wanted IMO best on one the long running series with great cars and the police chases being brought back something we hadn't seen since hot pursuit.

Games I'm looking forward too would be modern warfare 2, MAG and prototype

Sahataba

"V" Is for Vagina
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Sahataba,

I keep hearing new release dates for Starcraft 2 and have seen demos for..what, about a year+ now? Do you know any reliable release dates on it? I'm also champing at the bit for Diablo 3 as well.

It's still TBA :/ Well knowing blizzard it's not going to happen soon, prolly during 2010. (atleast i hope so)

btw. i bought orange box yesterday, didn't want to bother with bugs and downloading, and its only 16 euros for 5 games :)

oh yea, and 1 more thing i can't wait to be released is Half Life 2: Episode Three, that should be by the end of this year :)

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
it better be we've waited long enough for it!

Sahataba

"V" Is for Vagina
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
well i think that reason episode 3 is taking so long could be whole new engine, and than we will have to see if HL3 or opposing force/blue shift will come in seasons aswell, but i have good feeling about it :) but its announced for 2009, and thats all i need to know so far :) it has to be good scince all parts of half life are great, ok episode one i sweakest link, but i'm HL fan scince 1997 so i wont mind.

as for starcraft II i hope it will be fun as old starcraft :)
and grand finale, diablo 3, im already counting on many sleepless nights infront of my comp, and my addiction sick playstyle ( 4-5h sleep, rest is play with few meals infront of comp, and every second day 1h of gym so i dont rott infront of comp :lol)