• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

What other HQ celeb forums do you use?

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Just letting you guys know that www.superiorpics.com is closing soon.

I have decided to close this website and these forums. This is mainly due to increasing legal risk but also can be attributed to the financial cost of keeping such a site running, and a need for a change for me.
I am confident that this will not go down well - in fact a few of the admins and moderators seem to hate me now. I really do have to ask everyone, however, if they would be prepared to pay thousands of dollars a month for the privilege of potentially being sued, so think before you start flaming.
Anyway, this post is to let people know that the domain name superiorpics.com is for sale. The content on the website will be taken down permanently from the Internet and is not part of the sale. Any offers for the domain name should be sent to me by private message or by email to return@superiorpics.com.

I highly recommend everyone download all the pictures they want off the forums within the next week or so, and make arrangements to keep in contact with each other, or go to another forum. It has been fun over the past 3 years, and we have all benefited from excellent posting from the respected members here.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Cman said:
if anyone is a member of superior pics, tell them to come over here :mrgreen:

done

EDIT* they deleted my thread

Last edited:

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
So I've started my own little celeb forum on the net:

SKANKZ.COM

Drop in and have a look.. ;)

babyangel

Reaction score
rip-productions used to be one of the top..but now they are closed...does anyone else know of another forum like that ....

polarcamel

Reaction score
just in case

hav'nt anybody heard of "thecelebritydatabase' or 'hollywoodsbest' or even 'sexandfun'

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
i like the new TOW theme

MysterioX

Reaction score
So do i.....OH and ive made all of $1 from the zango cash advertising. :D

saeko nogami

Reaction score
Thanks for all these links.I've checked TOW, cool place!!!!!!!!!

KDWG

Reaction score
Someone was asking for amateur links, heres a forum with quite a bit of it. It also has a celebrity section which is a joke compared to this forum (this is by far the best celebrity forum out there) and the other one is quite slow but thought u might want to check it out. Again, its another forum with no organization.
http://thenudeboard.com/

Kaneinite

Respected Member
Reaction score
To continue this two year old thread...I frequent this forum and have no reason to go anywhere else, quite honestly. If it's on the net...it's on here. From everyone else going and getting it. I've tried time and time again to go out there and find some stuff to put here in the forums but everything that you find out there is on here already unless it's something new...and even then it's sometimes already on here...I've had one instance where some new pics came out and I went to post them and after posting them there were pics above my post of the same pics...I guess everyone here can't be on top of things...but you've gotta go to other places to get pics...this is just the OMEGA forum in which EVERYTHING from EVERYWHERE is...you go elsewhere to contribute HERE!

- Kaneinite -

mmeyerde

Reaction score
What other XXX Sites do you know?

Hello,

what I am asking is whether you know and / or use sites like:

mywifeashley.com
sharingparis.com

So what I am asking is, whether you know any other pages on which there is only one model featured who is not in officially in the Pr0n branch? Let's make a list.

Note:

I assume it is against the rules to post any content of those pages so simply name the page and tell the audience what you like about this site and why.

Regards