• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

What's in your name?

BULLET

Reaction score
got the name from the movie which has one best car chase scene ever made , also it’s a fucking sweet ass car

:D

teddy

Reaction score
i got the name teddy from a movie i like called rounders. john malkovich played teddy kgb. :)

friedreaper

Reaction score
My name comes from a band(R.I.P. Reapers a local band) and Fried is a nickname i earned in the 8th grade.

Gatorman

Reaction score
The Crusher said:
I'm 6'4", 285lbs. ...... Guys literally just bounce off me.......
Hey Bro, welcome aboard!! :D I want you for backup during Mardi Gras -- come on down to N'Awlins!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Crusher

Reaction score
Cool! I'm there! One of the things that suck is when I'm out with friends and family and they use me as a shield to block the wind, rain or sunshine. What am I, a human umbrella? :x

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Mindido is a part of my Anishinabe (Potawatomi, Ojibwa, Ottawa) name that means Big in English.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
I was really high and Bobobill made me laugh more than Samsonite Fred

Kaneinite

Respected Member
Reaction score
I watch WWE wrestling and the wrestler Kane has been my favorite forever. I've liked him when he wore his mask and I like him now.

One time when he was wearing his mask he referred to his fans as "Kaneinites" because he was with T!he Rock and he has "The People" and Hulk Hogan, which has his "Hulkamaniacs"

So...I'm Kaneinite

moxdevil

Reaction score
first three letters of my surname- and my character/ red devils of the mighty manchester united.

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
moxdevil said:
first three letters of my surname- and my character/ red devils of the mighty manchester united.
Yee haa, another footballer!! check out the Premier League thread in the Discussion Section.. ;)

NYCSavage

Reaction score
NYC because years ago I lived in the big apple and needed an email address to contact my family back over the pond.

Savage because I have a bit of a reputation as a fighter lol!!!! nah Savage is my surname

(oh and regarding the football im a true blue........................EVERTON!!!!!!

bravoman

Reaction score
I am bravoman because I am a huge Atlanta Braves baseball fan and because it makes me sound like a superhero.

Aviator

Reaction score
I love the "Golden Age of Aviation" (1920s-1940s), and the very definition of pimp during that time period was Howard Hughes (well, mental problems aside). A biopic about Hughes, The Aviator, was recently made, so when I first heard about the movie I started using it's title as one of my screen names.

Red Horse

Reaction score
It's what could be my two first names translated from Latin and Jewish...beats the hell out of "Great Headland" which is what they are if from Scottish! lol