• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

whos still here? 4yrs & tickin

egotripaholic

Reaction score
Cman sold the site? no wonder it looks different. why was there drama., you remember when Conman made interests and hobbies? i figured everyone would be happy if Cman wasnt in charge anymore hahaha

jessicajoanne

LTJ's exp0sed Llama Goddess
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Yeah with as much crap as we all used to give Cman you think everyone would have been jumping for joy... but it wasn't the case.. I wasn't around when it happened, so I don't know all the details.. just know that a lot of great members went *poof*

I miss that crazy old Conman.. wonder if he ever found the batteries for his pacemaker... LOL.. I miss the mIRC chats and crazy threads that we all used to start...

egotripaholic

Reaction score
hahahaha yeah i miss all those motherfuckers. thats prolly the main reason why i came back here today

so who is in charge now?

jessicajoanne

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
LarryO is the one who you see around and seems to be in charge... He is a good guy and seems to run a tight ship.. I mean he did make me a mod less than a month after I had come back.. so I would say he knows what he is doing.. :mrgreen:

I hope you stick around because it is nice to see a familiar face around here besides Kaboom... I think we need to find all the old peeps and force them to come back here.. :banana:

This place could use some talkative folks again.. I mean this thread would have been blown up and full of llamas, trouts and ice cream back in the day.. and now it is just me and you rambling.. kinda sad...

JOIN IN FOLKS!! WE DON'T BITE!! (well not to hard)

egotripaholic

Reaction score
being a member for 6 years is pretty old ahahahaha.

im not super internet savvy but if only we could find the other old peeps ahahaha

jessicajoanne

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
God I feel old.

Old? How are you old? You are barely able to drink you youngling

I have tried all my old contacts for everyone.. no one loves me anymore.. LOL

egotripaholic

Reaction score
no problems! well i shall be around for sure! maybe i will start posting pictures again. depends on how this place feels to me

jessicajoanne

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I hope you do stick around... the rules haven't changed much when it comes to picture posts... quality over quantity.. sexy not shitty... give the rules a quick check though just to catch up, because it would suck to have to ban you!! LOL

It is still the best place to find celeb pictures IMHO :mrgreen:

choppes

Mr. Admin guy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Wow...another face from back in 2004. I was drunk alot back in those days, but that's back in the distant past. It's been weeks...er...years since I was in that state of mind...

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Cman sold the site? no wonder it looks different. why was there drama., you remember when Conman made interests and hobbies? i figured everyone would be happy if Cman wasnt in charge anymore hahaha

Thanks.

stu2906

Reaction score
Well you did always threaten to sell up and get a proper job, we just never believfed you would do it!:canada:

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Well, we've already been through the whole explanation before, but I guess for those people who weren't here, this is the point form version. I don't want to get into a big thing, because it was like a century ago. This is all I will say:

- I simply that I didn't want to run the forum anymore. It's a LOT of work and my life was in transition at the time. The reasons were more offline than directly forum related.

- I had 2 choices, I could sell it or shut it down completely. Since it was so successful, I thought people would appreciate not shutting it down. I sold it so that the forum could live on.

- I THOUGHT I was doing everyone a favor. Apparently, that was not the case. Drama ensued AFTER I sold it (not before). How grateful everyone was.

- I built this forum from scratch, it became a huge success and I let everyone join FOR FREE while I personally PAID to host it and keep the place going.

- I didn't not make any profit from the sale. I simply made the money back that I had already sunk into the place (if that)

- I believe the exodus of mods and RMs after the sale was coincidental and not drama-related. We had all spent years working our asses off to keep this place going and I think we were just ready to move on. The end of a particular chapter in our lives.

For anyone who had never built / owned a 100,000 member forum before, it's a lot of work. Especially one that is so well nazi-modded as this one. Da Pimp, the mods and I used to work harder on this place than we would have at a real job and none of us were even getting paid for it. It's remarkable really.

Styxtoo

Black Sheep
Reaction score
Wow it was hard finding this place... couldn't even remember my password.. wow.. we are all old now.. married.. kids.. Malu is probably nearing puberty.. happy days!

pharoahegypt

Reaction score
Especially one that is so well nazi-modded as this one.

...and to think i nearly got thrown out of 'another place' for suggesting their mods were nazis....??!!! i should have said it here and been complimented on my observation instead..??!!! lol ;)

nb. except for the fact i wasnt here back then. hello to all. i will post, but just trawling thru the rules and shit first....

PhEg. :D

jessicajoanne

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
...and to think i nearly got thrown out of 'another place' for suggesting their mods were nazis....??!!! i should have said it here and been complimented on my observation instead..??!!! lol ;)

BANNED! LOL

Actually we are not that bad.. We just have rules and expect people to follow them.. Although you should watch out for any residual flying trout or llamas on the loose as the management still hasn't figured out how to keep them in line...

Welcome to NCF and we look forward to seeing good stuff from you