• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Why RAR video files for downloading

Schvoogiewhat

Reaction score
I don't get what the point is. I both have to unrar them, delete the rar and the folder they were initially in and put them in a special folder of extracted files because for some reason on my computer I can't organize unrared files by order of download and they seem to be listed at random when I try.

quixotically

Reaction score
RAR is the thing to do. You know when Napster first came out everyone used it cause it was the thing to do...even though there were way better alternatives like Audiogalaxy.

Schvoogiewhat

Reaction score
quixotically said:
RAR is the thing to do. You know when Napster first came out everyone used it cause it was the thing to do...even though there were way better alternatives like Audiogalaxy.

THERE'S NO POINT!

You don't have to rar a SINGLE vid file before uploading it on rapidshare or some other upload service.

I'm not talking about split files, SINGLE FILES.

l3lasphemer

Reaction score
Because it is less conspicuous downloading a .rar file than anything else.

Tele

Reaction score
Compression is your friend... That's why.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
It may not matter if you're using a free host, but say I was hosting it on my own server, I would zip it to prevent people from streaming. Easier on the server that way.

swede68

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Plus, if you can shave off even 0.5 Mb for those poor saps who are still on dial-up, it will take you much less time to RAR it then for them to download it...