• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

nekkid

Reaction score
I was actually pretty suprised that the last smackdown was actually a good show. Hardy vs. morrison was good. A kind of suprising turn in the edge/vicky storyline and a pretty decent hhh/mvp promo.

This had to be one of the best smackdown shows in years.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Yes, you're right...I actually watched it from the start to the end. Before last friday Smackdown had been so bad, that I actually started watching ECW...

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Hey,

What the hell was that Kane going insane about? Is he dead or alive? Who? Are they bringing back Taker or will we see the return of masked Kane?

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Ho ironic, smackdown delivers one of the best shows for years and then Raw carries on failing week after week! Dont know about you guys but I'd love to See JBL as Champ again he's so entertaining!

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Yes. JBL is very entertaining and I rather see him as WHC than Cena or Punk.

nekkid

Reaction score
I love JBL on the mic but in the ring he is average at best. I don't know why Kane went nuts. Maybe its something we will figure out next week, maybe its a way to make King and Cole look more like a team (think back to when King saved JR in the same fashion in the past).

I love what the wwe is doing right now. Look at the title scene, other than HHH, its all young talent holding belts...

cm Punk... raw champ

Kofi Kingston... IC champ

Rhodes and Dibiase... raw tag champs

Miz and Morrison... smackdown champs

Mark Henry... ecw champ, he is definately not new but this is the first time he held a major title in his 12 year run

MVP just lost his US title to Matt hardy

What that tells me is that WWE is making changes and that is something that is much needed.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I couldnt agree more, I just hope they see past this little spell of bad

storylines and focus more of wrestling! Edge and Vickie is done over

please go away! Raw had like 20 minute start of just people talking?? Miz

and Morrison are a great team (wasted on ECW!) and now thier losing to

Hornswoggle? We know vince isnt dead and he'll walk again so stop talking

like he is and hurry up with better lines!

mybobby76

Reaction score
Im really hoping that burchall makes it big on raw (im smelling main event status) and whats the point of creating another womens division. They should really improve on the current belt rather than creating another one.

Kaneinite

Respected Member
Reaction score
I just got back from a house show in Lexington, Kentucky and let me tell ya some stuff:

DLo Brown wrestled Santino Marella, I knew he was returning but didn't know that he was doing house shows, and they didn't announce that it was his first match back, which back a few years ago they actually told us when Scotty 2 Hotty came back it was at Lexington and it was his first match back and they announced that it was.

CTC seems like it's going to be a stable for sure, now. Cena and Cryme Tyme took on Kane, Cody Rhoades and Ted DiBiase. I thought for sure that Kane would have been JBL...and he was even advertised...but he didn't make an appearance.

CTC actually did a thing before the match, they bowed and then acted like they were pumping the air while Shad and JTG just had their pointer fingers sticking up Cena had his Word Life fists up. Kinda created CTC with the three of them. Kane left in the middle of the match in a rage and it turns out he was just going to the back to let them know that JTG was injured as many crew members came out after he left and actually CARRIED JTG out. He wasn't touching the floor at all...seems that he was out cold, don't know what happened for sure...

Batista made fun of the Rock. He crossed his eyes on the turnbuckle and then lifted his eyebrow with his fingers. The second to last match was for the title and was CM Punk vs. Batista and more people actually cheered for Batista with some even booing CM Punk. They let us vote on either a no DQ match, falls anywhere, or 2 out of 3 falls. No DQ won. Punk won but Batista then delivered the Batista Bomb on punk, it seemed as though it really knocked the wind out of him, they were even asking if he was okay, not obviously, that's what made it believable.

Paul London took a picture with me outside...he seems like a stoner to me...very relaxed in the way he talks...lol

I'll post more if I think of anything. I really need to get some sleep...gotta be at work in 6 hours...yay!

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
very impresse by natalya wrestling ability no surprise considering her father is neidhart! I hopeshe gets that ugly diva belt in recognition of her skills!

Bout time cryme Tyne got a top spot they have been wasted so far.

Chris Harris on ecw as brandon someone not a good place to startout but let's hope he can do as well as cm punk.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Actually Diva belt is better looking than Women's belt.

I agree Cryme Tyme deserves a top spot on RAW, but teaming with Cena is just not right in my book.

Harris or Brandon Walker was great in RoH, I liked him in TNA, but he was extremely bad and boring on ECW last Tuesday.

nekkid

Reaction score
Nice pics kanenite, I loved D'lo, he looks the same as he did 10 years ago. Can't wait to see his head shakin on raw again.

I heard the ending to victory road was laughable. I really wish Paul Heyman would book for tna, that would be great.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
It wasn't laughable, it was just...weird. Ultimate X was also overhyped and also the LAX vs Beer Money was a letdown.

Both knockout matches were surprisingly good, I'd say Five star matches comparing to WWE Diva matches.

AJ/Cage/Rhino vs 3D/Angle was great until that Angle-Look-a-Like fucked it up.

Sonjay vs Lethal was great, entertaining.

But the best match was definitely the 3rd round of the X cup - the 12 man tag team match, I saw some great stuff. Best match hands down.

I noticed that fans shout Holy Shit all the time something big happens...but I don't understand why, who was the genius to think up this lame phrase??

holy_shit.jpg

Kaneinite

Respected Member
Reaction score
Okay, the ending to Raw was shit, I mean...come on...are we not trying to make things believable anymore? We all know it's just a story...but come on! What is going to bring back Cena? Paul Bearer going to bring him back as a robot? The Prototype?

Ha! I don't know if I'm more interested in how they bring Cena back from that or Kane's "he"!

This is bullshit...they should have answered a little on Kane...and with JBL running straight on into Cena...there is no way there will be a match at the BASH, if he comes out and wrestles I will laugh my ass off!

nekkid

Reaction score
Yes, pretty lame ending. Although Cena might have gotten out of the way. I agree the storylines are way to unreal.

Santino is awesome

Kane: "Where's CM Punk?"

Ssntinto "Did you try the pepsi machine?"

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Lol, Santino is awesome, and his Santino's casa is one of the best internet shows ever.

I don't understand this...Santino has superb charisma and in real life, he'd probably kick most of the guy's asses in WWE roster...why have they made him a JOBBER?

Edit:

Is 5'6" really the average height of men in America like Jaime Noble said?

Last edited:

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Santino is a quality mike guy but a bad wrestler he will always be a top of the bottom type of guy, entertaining but nothing more.

Cena/JBL thing is embarrasuling for all envolved I hope that an end come very soon.

Beth phoenix = the new chyna?

Kane is talking about who when he says he? Taker'? Bearer? Vince?

If CM Punk losses this Sunday will he be seen as a transitional champion? Can he beat Batista? That spinbuster on raw says no?

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
For some reason I feel sick every time Cena gets the mic...he is so nutoriously bad.

Is it just me, but the car "crash" looked too fake?

nekkid

Reaction score
Cena is just incredibly cheesy. Yes, the car spot looked really dumb. Santino needs to improve his ring work to be taken seriously, but honestly I don't mind if he isn't taken seriously for a while because he is gold right now.

To the best of my knowledge 5'6'' is the average height.