• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

nekkid

Reaction score
I still think HBK has 3-4 years left in the tank. He might take time off but there is no need to retire yet.

I am curious why Punk didn't wrestle. Pretty cool ending. Nice change of pace. No one could have predicted that. Probably not even Jericho. I thought the championship scramble was kinda lame though. It was like a poor man's Royal rumble. I am curious to see what they do on raw.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
oh come on guys we've been here before, punk was a good champ all be it a champ for the kids (see all Cena). Now they didn't want him to lose so they had him beaten up by the bullies and the. Gave the title to someone that everyone already hated due to his actions against superstar that everyone cheered for already! Now we have a new champ an old champ that wasn't pinned and the build for wrestlemania starts now:

CM Punk to win rumble
CM Punks vs Randy orton at mania!

nekkid

Reaction score
How good was that Rey/Evan Bourne vs. Miz and Morrison match on raw? wow, it got a standing appalause on raw. Those two would make a bad ass tag team. Do you guys see a randy orton (new samoan guy), dibiase, and rhodes stale forming in the future of 2nd generation wrestlers? I hope so that would be cool, there are no stables right now.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Yup, Bourne and Rey Rey vs Miz and Morrison was amazing. I see Cody, Teddy and Manu as a stable, but without Orton - he is too good (and he is 3rd gen).

RAW has been great past 2 weeks. For some reasons RAW is always better than usually when bubble-gum-chump Cena is injured.

nekkid

Reaction score
Here is a real cool shoot. This interview is with Kevin Sullivan who was a former wcw wrestler and long time booker for wcw. This interview focused on the demise of wcw. I learned a lot from this video its pretty interestinga nd gave a look at wcw from a totally different point of view than you might have heard from a wwe dvd (which are extremely biased). I didn't agree with all of his opinions but overall I thought he made good points. Lemme know what you guys think..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3rh6OfyOkY

klis2nice

Reaction score
i use to love wrestling and skip dinner to watch it, but now it just disappoints me sometimes when they fight i can see they are not even hitting each other :sad:

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Rey and Bourne are great together but I hope Bourne doesnt turn into a kiddy favourite like rey is!!
Bournes shooting star - FTW!
HBK vs Y2J - Ladder Match - OMFG!
Randy get better quick - your talking is only OK when you follow it up with a few RKO's!!
I so want Jeff to get the belt at No Mercy He's fault so long for it I dont even care if he has to cheat or anything just give it to him please he's waited long enough!!

nekkid

Reaction score
Rey rey and Bourne are very good. Hopefully they spark up the tag division in the E.

Why the hell did vince have a Heavyweight World title cage match on FIRST on Raw?!?! You can't really have a bigger main event than that. That is so dumb, especially going against monday night football. I would think that it would have added much more to the hbk/jericho drama to have Jericho all happy about his win over cm punk, and then hbk sits on top of the ladder at the END of the show.

I honestly don't remember having a main event like that go on first in a long time. I think there is a reason for that... people stop watching... beacause the best part of the show is over, especially if they can watch eagles vs. cowboys instead.

ahhhh... That feels better.

I have been reading that Angle is divorcing Karen for real. Its very odd how life imitates art in wrestling. kurt/karen have a divorce angle for tv, then they get a divorce. HHH and Stephanie get married for tv, then get married in real life. It's just too bad, I would like to have seen Kurt's reality show.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I don't know If it's been asked before but who are your favorite wrestlers?

I personally am a huge Randy Orton fan. He is the only reason I watch RAW these days. I'm also an Edgehead.

Kaneinite

Respected Member
Reaction score
I'm going to RAW this next Monday in Cincinnati, Ohio.

I'll be 11 or 12 rows back from the announcer's table. Not THAT bad...but that was getting tickets right as they went on sale...it sucks that those were the best...

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Mick Foley in TNA? Just for this show or for longer time? I thought he was absent from SD, because he got injured after what Edge did to him?

What's it going to be that Jeff Jarret said was going to shock the world of wrestling at Bound of Glory? Any ideas?

nekkid

Reaction score
RAW: I watch it for HBK-Jericho, and Santino.
SD: With Edge out right now... Uhhhh... Ummmm... Jamie Noble?
ECW: John Morrison, Evan Bourne and the AWESOME new superstar initiative.
IMpact: Motorcity MAchine Guns (ultimately Alex Shelley) easily the best tag team in the biz, AJ Styles, Eric Young, and Christy Hemme.

Foley going to TNA is so dumb. He was a great announcer for smackdown. He is just too over the hill as a wrestler at this point. HOWEVER, if they replace Don West with Mick Foley it could be the best move they have ever made in their short history.

nekkid

Reaction score
Actually I think I might have had an oversight on HHH. I like Hunter on SD, he is facing a whole bunch of guys he hasn't faced before (or at least in a long time). I like him better on SD than on Raw, I never thought I'd say that.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
HHH is still the best!

Anyone see Randys arms on Raw - 30 hours of work apparently! Very Nice Randy!!

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Yup, very nice.

Also weird thing, Orton was cheered on RAW :confused:.

Why is WWE a liar? They said WWE is the longest running entertainment program in history, and since they compared it with ER they meant apparently all TV shows. But it isn't so...I don't know what is the longest running but for example "The bold and the beautiful" (since 1987) has released over 1,700 episodes and a very popular Australian tv-show "Home and Away (1988)" has aired over 4700 episodes.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Orton was cheered on RAW :confused:.

Why is WWE a liar? They said WWE is the longest running entertainment program in history, and since they compared it with ER they meant apparently all TV shows. But it isn't so...I don't know what is the longest running but for example "The bold and the beautiful" (since 1987) has released over 1,700 episodes and a very popular Australian tv-show "Home and Away (1988)" has aired over 4700 episodes.

Orton was cheered because audience was happy to see another superstar other than Jericho in the ring!!!

WWE always lies! - Always!

Anyone else getting really impressed with Vladamir Koslov - Just saw his beat down HHH from Smackdown and it very very impactful - OK so the guys been around for months beating up the jobbers but now he's enter the big league and I can see him doing great things! Well that is unless they kill his gimic like they did with Umaga - No Cena to screw this one up!

Evan Bourne now on RAW more than ECW - at least management are still watching the shows and know who to move and where!

Cryme Tyme being totally buried again - although nitro...I mean morrisons kick was really really nice!

nekkid

Reaction score
KA I think ir was worded like this...

"longest running weekly entertainment program in history"

Key word being "weekly". I think that means that the show most likely would have to be compared to any other show that had new content EVERY week. So re-runs wouldn't count and time off between seasons of a tv show wouldn't count either.

Its probably a record that the wwe made up themselves. Like Tom Selleck in Mr. Baseball "I led this team in ninth-inning doubles in the month of August!"

Other than Monday Nitro I don't even know what would be its competition.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
KA I think ir was worded like this...

"longest running weekly entertainment program in history"

Key word being "weekly".

Unfortunately I must admit I was right and I was wrong too. The statistic "sheet" with red background and white letters said, Longest running entertainment show in history.

Michael Cole corrected it about 30 mins later by saying "longest running weekly entertainment program in history".

Too bad I had already posted here. :redface:

Jim Ross was on ECW...wtf?