• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
The guy in the black I believe is Tomko. From what I've heard if last night shows it ses that TNA was a stronger show with more flow and also title changes!! RAW was hot and miss ok we had 'the' handshake but then the old turn on! Typical WWE we've seen it before we'll see it again - ironically that's how you describe Hogan!

bungee666

Reaction score
rassle

I havent really got into TNA to much the only ones i like there are the KNOCKOUTS TARA nail that ass (DAMN), Kevina NASH Scoot "drinks till he passes out" Hall and signed back xpack; Bret has some MIC rust like crazy the hug seemed forced Jeff hardy is good in TNA cant wait to see what he does. I read the reason they brought Bret back is to work the HART Foundation push against like legacy or degeneration x.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
TNA kicked WWE's ass this monday, I hope they can keep up the pace. I haven't wathced wrestling without skipping a long time.

nekkid

Reaction score
Good point KA. I feel like I 'have' to see tna on monday. LIke the old must see tv in the 90's.

I'm not suprised the vince/bret/hbk sruff was bland. Bret was always boring on the mic. Now that he can't wrestle, he really doesn't bring much other than nostalgia.

I'm tempted to read ths soilers from the impact taping. Is there impact this thursday? next thursday? whats the story?

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
It looks like Impact will be a replay on thursday, wich I will be watching again.

ssmith2010

Reaction score
Different strokes for different folks, I guess. I couldn't believe how badly TNA sucked. Basically, they filled three hours by parading out a bunch of old WWF/WWE/WCW guys (and I do mean OLD) and then talked endlessly (and boringly!) about how great they're going to be and how they're going to be number 1.

All the current feuds and storylines were pushed aside to bow at the feet of Hogan and the new guys. And Hogan couldn't even remember the storylines -- after an hour of showing us how his limo was approaching, the first thing he said was, "We've been in the back all day."

Actually, though, I stand corrected about the new guys -- they brought in a bunch of old guys and one habitual substance abuser who has failed multiple drug tests in the WWE and was just indicted for possession of a massive amount of illegal drugs.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
You basicly just described what TNA has been doing for the last 5 years! Bringing in the old guys and ignoring the new younger talent that helped to build the company. I got excited when Hogan stated he was coming to TNA to focus on the younger talent but from what I saw on Monday that was a just talk. Hogan seems more interested in reliving the glory days and that means bringing in all those that were with him reguardless of whether they can still wrestle or even wall unaided!

nekkid

Reaction score
Ssmith, TNA did bring old guys in, you are absolutely right. Why is that bad, but not bad when wwe brings back a guy that had a stroke, and hasn't been relevent since 1998, talk about a 13 year old match with another guy in his 40's and the owner of the company who is in his 60's?

In my opinion (as you said, different strokes, and I agree, I'm not trying to fight here) WWE just did the same old thing they have been doing since 2005. Push John Cena, hhh, hbk, and orton. Other than Sheamus winning by accidently putting Cena threw a table as the original ECW fans say "Same Old Shit.... Same Old Shit".

Same formula every week:
Guest host comes out, makes matches, Jerishow doesnt like the matches.
Matches still happen
MVP and Kofi hang with the guest host
Hornswaggle has stupid match with Chavo or dx and messes with guest host
Santino messes with guest host
Same main event involving Cena, hhh, hbk, or orton.

At least tna did something different and made a big noise. If you didn't like the old wrestlers coming in (which is fine), then you at least have to admit that angle vs. Aj was f'n amazing. And better than anything raw had to offer.

nekkid

Reaction score
Jersey is that you talking? If so, I totally agrre with everyting you said. Good stuff!

jerseyboybastard

Reaction score
Yep, that's me. Thank you. I tried to be fair and honest with both shows but also sarcastic and funny at times. Thankfully, I've been able to keep the cursing down to a minimum.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
YES YES YES YES YES!

The word going around WWE is that John Cena is suffering from a back injury. Reports indicate that Cena is suffering from a few bulging discs, which has created some discomfort. As nothing more about the reported injury, such as which discs are affected, has been released, the severity of the injury is hard to assess.

Nonetheless, it does appear that the back issue was responsible for WWE dropping plans to hold a John Cena vs. Sheamus match at the Royal Rumble.

Does this mean that he wont win the rumble as well!!!!

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I hope so...

I've got a feeling Orton wins at the title at the Rumle . And TiBiase wins the rumlbe match and then see TiBiase turn face and they'll go to main event WM.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I hope so...

I've got a feeling Orton wins at the title at the Rumle . And TiBiase wins the rumlbe match and then see TiBiase turn face and they'll go to main event WM.

Wow thats a great prediction!

Yeah should we add that to our rumble picks? each of us pick one person that we think will win the rumble if the person does win you get 3 points? Discuss!

Oh i've heard that stone cold will be a guest host 2 weeks before mania!!

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
GenerationME = WOW!!!

Lol I fell asleep watching Smackdown yesterday :D

Impact was AWESOME. New signing of TNA to shock the wrestling world? Who?

TNA 2:0 WWE

Last edited:

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Yeah those Young Bucks (GenerationME) is very good team reminds me of London and kendrick or young hardys!!

Yeah TNA gets another signing; still not gonna better than kurt angle!!

s6boysam

Reaction score
Yeah but come on, there actually is nobody to sign that is better than Angle lol.

jerseyboybastard

Reaction score
While I like what I've seen of the Young Bucks, their TNA name is laughably bad - GenerationMe. Is there any logic behind it - does ME at least stand for Main Event or something mildly clever?

I didn't bother with Impact, but I did read the spoilers and it sure didn't sound awesome. Sorry, KA.

I was out with friends on Friday so I'll have to catch Smackdown later.

Anyone watching Genesis? I'll watch a stream, but it's not really worth dropping $30+ on.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
no prob, jb. I thought it was Awesome comparing to the shit WWE put me through this week (at least no Cena, YAY )

And don't bother watching SD, booring, another Rey vs Batista and a stupid CM Punk segment.

Although Morrison vs Y2J and Ziggler vs Kane were better than any match on RAW.

Dunno, who the new signing is going to be... but I agree - can't get better than KA - Kurt Angle.

Genesis - not going to watch live, it's like 4-6 AM or something, so I'll download it tomorrow.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I've heard a rumor as to whom it could be at Genesis but I wouldn't want to spoil it for those who want to be surprised!