• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

Inner_Killer

Reaction score
im surprised that cena's cd would be rated 4/5 even though he aint a real rapper and he aint really good at rapping too...to me that sounds screwed up or something...and his video of "bad bad man" it has a pretty good tune but stupid at the same time too...his gimmick will get old sooner or later...

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
still undecided about the tune itself...but that video friggin kick's ass. As all A-Team spoofs do...

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
After seeing the video I can't take Tha Trademarc seriously. He looked to god damned goofy to be a rapper. The songs on the album are not too bad from what I heard from the samples. A hell of alot better than whats on the radio and on mtv but still not great.

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
Luther Reigns has been released by the WWE because he sucks. I never liked him at all in the least bit as a wrestler and his character was horid.

Dillon

Reaction score
Matt Hardy and Lita have been talking alot lately but aren't dating.Edge and Lita are friendly but not dating.Vince is thinking of putting Lita and Edge together.The two would be heels.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
IHateHonda said:
Luther Reigns has been released by the WWE because he sucks. I never liked him at all in the least bit as a wrestler and his character was horid.

I'll edit the link in shortly, but on at least 1 site, the story is that he requested the release.

And regardless...he was 1000 times better as Reigns in WWE than he ever prayed he'd be as Horshu in WCW.....lol

Here's that link: (didn't take as long as I thought to find it again)

http://www.wrestleview.com/news2005/1115926234.shtml

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
With the ECW PPV less than a month away I wanted make a list o' matches I would like to see, so here they are

Rey Mysterio Vs Psicosis
Mike Awesome Vs Spike Dudley
FBI Vs The Dudley Boyz
Dean Malenko Vs Chris Benoit
CW Anderson Vs Tommy Dreamer
Tery Funk Vs The Sandman Vs Masato Tanaka Vs Sabu

Those are the matches I would like to see. What are the matches you would like to see?

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
I'd rather see Dreamer v. Sabu, myself. Always wanted to see it, but all I ever got was their tag bouts....

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I'd like to see RVD vs Sabu and Mike Awesome vs Taz...

Strike22

Reaction score
I want to see RVD vs Jerry Lynn,
another that I want to see is Mike Awesome vs Masato Tanaka,
The Dudley Boyz vs Balls Mahoney/Axl Rotten,
Raven vs Tommy Dreamer.

Dillon

Reaction score
Jeff Hardy wasn't at the TNA PPV because he missed his flight to Orlando.Some in TNA said he missed a few different flight he was going to be on to Orlando.The redraft MAY start on May 30.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Torch Newsletter
Gene Snitsky has missed ring time in WWE due to a blood clot forming in his stomach. He has been medically cleared to return and could be back as soon as to night on RAW, although that has yet to be confirmed at this time.

Just a little a little info for all us babykiller fans

Chris Benoit vs Tajiri ECW rules match tonight ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW EC FUCKIN W

Last edited:

Dillon

Reaction score
Today,I saw the Punk'd with Stone Cold.The guy is just like the pro wrestler,he plays on T.V.Stone Cold almost kicked some guy ass.It was funny.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
WWE.com
The 2005 WWE Draft Lottery

For this historic 2005 Draft, RAW and SMACKDOWN! will each get five draft picks.

The picks will all be drawn at random. RAW will draw from the SMACKDOWN! roster. SMACKDOWN! will draw from the RAW roster.

All RAW & SMACKDOWN! Superstars can be drafted. Champions, Divas, announcers, general managers. Everyone is eligible to be drafted!

The Draft will take place from June 6th until June 30th.

One pick a week per show, until the final week when each show will get two picks.

The first RAW pick will be revealed on June 6th.
The first SMACKDOWN! pick will be revealed on June 9th.

The second RAW pick will be revealed on June 13th.
The second SMACKDOWN! pick will be revealed on June 16th.

The third RAW pick will be revealed on June 20th.
The third SMACKDOWN! pick will be revealed on June 23rd.

The fourth and fifth RAW pick will be revealed on June 27th.
The fourth and fifth SMACKDOWN! pick will be revealed on June 30th.

General Managers are allowed to trade until Midnight on June 30th.

I liked the way they did it last year better.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
eh...they're never gonna get the balance right unless they scrap this 5 pick BS and redraft the entire rosters (barring champions, of course). So basically...Smackdown will continue to suck like a hoover regardless of what the draft brings....yay. =/

The_Thief

Reaction score
last nights best moment was Ole Vinnie Mac punking out Randy Orton. The kid had it coming.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
I dunno....I was rather fond of watching Candice bounce about the ring, myself....but yeah, it was a rather weak show alltogether...

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
5 draft picks only?? That sucks.... Some of the main stars will probably get picked in the draft but then quickly get traded back.. I'm not that excited about it..
I'd rather see them to it school yard style... Have all the Superstars in one ring and then go picking the lot, one for one...

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Agreed....that's the only way anything's really gonna get mixed up...