• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Damn... I wanna see the Human Suplex Machine (Taz) do his shit in the ring!! Would be awesome to see him go around again..

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
In my best JR Voice: "Cena's been drafted to RAW, Cena's been drafted to RAW!!!"

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
The show's closing was the best part, by far, of the entire broadcast. Well....that & Lita's top.....

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
ecw or litas tits ECW OR LITAS TITS

I can't decide what I liked better Lita made me hit the record button but the ECW crew made mark out like a little bitch I am definately going to get this PPV. As for Cena on Raw I figure he will get Traded back by the time the draft is over.

Litas got some big ass tittays :beer:

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Damn, I have to wait for a replay of the show since its not on live in Aussieland!

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Don't get your hopes up too high Raw sucked ass all the good parts happend in the last half hour.

The_Thief

Reaction score
Damn....no matter where I look that fag Cena shows up. Maybe one day he'll try some Owen Hart shit and die in the ring.

Yo Chuck, thanx for news on Joey Styles. I was hopeing he would be there. Can't wait to hear "OHH MY GOD!"

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
He bro no matter how much you dislike a wrestler no one deserves to die like Owen (RIP) did... That's taking hatred a little too far.. Not lecturing you but I never wanna see anyone die in the ring just doing their job..
Cheers

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
and on a happier note....

kickass new sig, bobo. lol (just thought I'd lighten the mood for a second....death always bums folks out...)

Dillon

Reaction score
Chris Benoit will be Smackdown's pick.That suck for Smackdown.Rumor has it Kurt Angle MAY be going to RAW.The other rumor is Batista or HHH MAY get draft by Smackdown.It is being said Vince isn't telling people in the WWE about the picks.The wrestlers aren't being told what show will draft them.

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Now why the fuck doesn't Teddy Long pick Batista?? Yeah I know its a show, but even in make believe land you couldn't justify picking anyone else..

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
They are basically pulling random names. They get whoevers name they pick.

Hey Yo, Dillion in the future could you put a spoiler alert on your post if somthing big like this is going to happen. I was all ready to watch Smackdown for the first time in months just to see who they picked and now I know. I aint mad at ya but at least put a warning so those who don't want to know can skip over it. Thanks ;)

Last edited:

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
Zini is right. Eventually smackdown has to draft or trade for one of the champions. I dont think they will make a new title and unify the others. If triple HHH is behind this creative aspect, you just might see him win the belt back then get drafted. I doubt it would happen like that. Actually he would prolly want to send Batista over so that he can be the main attraction again. I wouldnt mind seeing batista go to smackdown tho I think there isnt sufficient compitition for him, unless HHH ends up going along as well. I mean what is it going to be, Jbl vs Batista? Angle wouldnt have been so bad, but if hes rumored to go..

Benoit must be pissed. Didnt he hate being on smackdown before because of how bad it was backstage?

The_Thief

Reaction score
Personally, I think Smackdown should take Triple H.. They need the star power.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Gotta think about how many changes there's been to the SD roster since Benoit was there too, though. No Lesnar, barely any Undertaker, etc etc etc.

And I agree with Thief (that's starting to worry me....we need another Maven pseudo-push....lol) SD needs star power, but then....there's a LOT of options there for 'em. ANY former world champ would help the show exponentially, imo....

Edit: And just something to think about:

Until a World title ends up back on Smackdown, SD's #1 guy is....

Orlando Jordan.

Feel free to respond when your laughter dies down. :)

Chuck67

Reaction score
There is a probably a reason they want to remain vague with the rules of the Draft Lottery at this point, but I'm sure a lot of viewers walked away from RAW without a clue as to how long the lottery lasts, how it works, or that there is a trading option between G.M.s that could send any drafted wrestler back to their brand.

The John Cena jump was pretty big and Cena's star is elevated either way by this as his jump was treated like a big deal and he was portrayed as a huge star. It's as close as WWE gets to the days gone by when major names jumped from one promotion to another. It's not the same thing, but it's not a bad manufactured alternative.

I've seen a handfull of historic moments as a wrestling fan, but the constant pop during the ECW brawl was something to behold, Cena's pop was big, but it didn't last as long.

SD's #1 guy is... Orlando Jordan??? LOL- Pretty funny, Stingray!!
(Hope it doesn't stay that way!!!)

-C

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
The_Thief said:
Personally, I think Smackdown should take Triple H.. They need the star power.
Personally I think Smackdown should take him because I fucking hate him and could watch RAW in peace if he wasn't there :lol:

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
you & me both, man...lol but it's true. Ya gotta figure, without a world title, the US belt's the top belt, right? OJ's got it....that puts him at the top of the list which...well....is both funny and scary. For all we know they could try to run with the idea....and that would be very, very bad....

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
actually, the final pick from raw is at vengance right? Well, I think we will find out if HHH goes then..probably gets the belt back as well...

I cant stand him either, but ill admit he makes a great heel.

funny or not Orlando Jordan has the highest ranking belt on Smack Down right now... Technically he is the number one guy..Thats horrible.

I think they should just make smackdown the minor league show so to speak.. or bring back wcw or do something in a form of a minor league. Yes thier is the developmental OVW, but there needs to be more.