• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I heard that WWE stock took a nasty hit after the Limo stunt people actually thought Vince was dead asnd started to sell their stock! Classic.

Once again Raw sucked the best talent from the other brands in order to improve their product. Wait till next year then they'll grab Marcus Corvor, Elijah Burke and CM Punk from ECW as you can already see the talent in their matches.

pkxface21

Reaction score
4lzcgaa.gif

:eyebulge:

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
I heard that WWE stock took a nasty hit after the Limo stunt people actually thought Vince was dead asnd started to sell their stock! Classic.

Once again Raw sucked the best talent from the other brands in order to improve their product. Wait till next year then they'll grab Marcus Corvor, Elijah Burke and CM Punk from ECW as you can already see the talent in their matches.

I dunno. I can't see Lashley or Snitsky being considered the best talent anywhere...lol

Truth be told, I'm putting my $ on Benoit-Punk stealing the show at Vengeance. Two of the best guys on the roster, right there....if not THE best guys on the roster...

nekkid

Reaction score
How do you guys rank the 4 major wrestling shows right now (Raw, Smackwown, ECW, Impact)? Mine go like this...

1. Raw (Still the 'A' show whether the WWE admidts it or not, they have all the diva talent searches, all the drafts, all the 3 hour specials, the homecomings, all the special guests Hogan, the rock, all these things only happen on raw) overall consitintly the best content with the best supperstars.

2. Impact. I like Russo. Many people do not but I think he is th best thing that has happened to wrestling in ages. I like how impact is full of young and hungry performers. Hopefully their roster doesn't get raided horribly bad be WWE. They are still a little ruff around the edges but that is good, I like to see the whole thing come together. The show needs to be 2 hours though.

3. ECW - I would say that ECW is good once a month. Even though they got their talent raided bad in the draft they still are putting a decent product every once in a while. I think only being an hour long actually helps them right now.

4. Smackdown is not very consistent. A little less consistent than ecw I think. They do have good peformers and I think JBL is awesome as a commentator. I think it would be much better at 1 hour, or 1 1/2 hours long. The biggest problem that smackdown has is that as soon as they have a wrestler get over they move them to raw (Kennedy, Cena,Orton, hardy boys).

What do you guys think?

BeLtHaZoR

Reaction score
TNA iMPACT!
the best wrestlers in the x division, the same reason why i liked smackdown!.

SmackDown!
i like it more then ecw and raw because they have wrestling matches lmonger then 10 minuten, they were bombed in the draft, they got some poor, very poor draft picks and lost main eventers like king booker, mr kennedy and chris benoit.

ECW
since the draft with chris benoit and cm punk for the title.

RAW
since the draft they have the better wrestlers, but still too much entertainment and not enough wrestling.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Night of Champions? A new champ is crowned but he loked a lot like Johnny Nitro and he seemed to be wearing the ECW belt? Paul Heyman must be turning in his grave! Candice gets the womens title so thats dito for the fabulous mullah!

Ok RAW is good every now and then but recently I've seen more talking than wrestling! Smackdown has no strength due to lack of talent benoit being the only one going for them and he got stolen by the WWE training camp called ECW - oh come we all know thats why its there! - As for impact well again a good show every now and then but to tell you thruth I only watch when a wwe guy jubs ships its good for a weeks then back to the same old stuff - I mean Pete Williams is my pick but you never sew him or the canadian destroyer it sucks!

bubba

Reaction score
i cant believe that Chris Benoit is dead.on wwe.com it said that his wife and son are also dead and tonight s raw will be a tribute to Chris and his family

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Chris Benoit and family found dead: reports
'Canadian Crippler' once lived in Edmonton, Sherwood Park

Professional wrestler Chris Benoit was found dead along with his family this afternoon in his Atlanta home, according to published reports.

The Atlanta-Journal Constitution is reporting authorities confirmed that Benoit, 40, his wife, Nancy, and their 7-year-old son were found dead at the home on Quarters and Redwine roads in Fayetteville.

Officials would not say how the family died, other than to say they weren't shot to death.

The Montreal-born Benoit, who moved to Edmonton when he was 12 years old, lived in Sherwood Park as recently as May 2000.

World Wrestling Entertainment issued a release over Benoit's death.

"World Wrestling Entertainment is deeply saddened to report that today Chris Benoit and his family were found dead in their home," the statement reads.

"There are no further details at this time, other than the Benoit family residence is currently being investigated by local authorities.

WWE spokeswoman Cheryl Kong in Toronto said Monday night?s ?Raw? TV program would serve as a tribute to Benoit and his family.

Benoit was a former world heavyweight champion, Intercontinental champion and held several tag-team titles over his career.

Benoit was scheduled to wrestle at the Vengeance pay-per-view Sunday night in Houston, but was replaced at the last minute because of what announcer Jim Ross called ?personal reasons.?

I knew something was wrong last night when I read that Benoit had to fly home for personal reasons but I never thought this would happen. I will miss seeing Benoit in the ring. RIP Chris Benoit

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
WTF!!? RIP Benoit

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
RIP Chris and the Benoit family. His two other kids were in Canada at the time. From what i've heard, his wife and son were coughing up blood, then he started to later on, it may have been carbon monoxide poisoning or some other type of poisoning.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
I didn't believe it either when I first read the headlines today. This was a very shocking death indeed.

RIP Chris and the Benoit family. His two other kids were in Canada at the time. From what i've heard, his wife and son were coughing up blood, then he started to later on, it may have been carbon monoxide poisoning or some other type of poisoning.

Where did you hear that?

boobman19

Reaction score
R.I.P Benoit. One of the greatest wrestlers of my generation. One hell of a match on right now.

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I read it here, but now i'm hearing from reliable places it's being treated as a homicide. Like SI.com

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Damn, I just really don't know what to say. If it is the way they say it, which, whom am I kidding myself, it is, then I just don't know. This is a fucked up world we live in, and it isn't getting any better.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
This is all a little to much for me right now but from what I have read it seems that Chris returned home on saturday and then according to the reports that we can see he killed his wife Nancy then the following day (sunday) he killed their 7 year old son Daniel and finally On Monday he ended his own life. Police statement says that they found a instrument of death at the house and that no one else was suspected to be involved.

I first saw of Chris Benoit when he joined WWE and I proud to have called myself a fan wether he be cheered or boo'd! From submission matches with Jerich and Kurt Angle to his fantastic win at Wrestlenmainia XX. Recently I couldn't understand why he was no longer envolved within the big championships however this is surly now longer important.

Chris Benoit 1967 -2007

FreewayShark

Reaction score
We can't start assuming anything until we know what killed them. We have to reserve judgement until we know for sure.