• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

Dragulf

Reaction score
I am impressed by that Raz fellow. He makes hard stuff look easy. I agree, TNA stop hiring former WWE wrestlers. Use/develop what ya have.

Vince needs to stay behind the scenes. His "crying" in the ring seemed to last FOREVER. I hope Jeff can handle the pressure this time.

Last edited:

nekkid

Reaction score
I agree that TNA should stop hiring every ex-wwe employee. But, they would be stupid IMO to turn down guys like Booker, Angle, Christian and the Dudley Boyz. Those guys are some of the best in the business.

Other than the must-have's that I listed I really believe they should have never hired: Rikishi, Rhyno, BIlly Gunn, Road Dogg ect.

I do like having Kevin Nash put over the x-division, and be his hilarious self behind the scenes. That is another good hire.

reiko_sawamura

Reaction score
i do agree with the majority of the guys that you listed, but Rhyno should not be on that list. He has legitimate talent! The problem was that the WWE basically hired him and made him a mid-carder for his entire tenure.

Dragulf

Reaction score
Ya forgot the dumb Scott Hall who can't show up half the time. I was impressed with AJ's ladder match last night.

JBL is great as color commentator. Smackdown needs another Rock.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Smackdown has another rock in the form of MVP he's has talent great mic skills but is desperate need of a new finisher once he gets this then the wrestling world will open up for him!

nekkid

Reaction score
I think all of the guys I listed have talent, it's just that TNA needs to create their own stars right now.

The problem with Smackdown IMO is that every time someone gets over they move them to RAW (Cena, Kennedy, London and Kendrick, even Lashley was moved to Raw from ecw). How can any show expect to gain ground if their top stars keep leaving?

reiko_sawamura

Reaction score
I agree with that completely. The WWE sees raw as its "top show", so whenever someone gets over with the fans, they move them there. I wouldn't be surprised to see them have punk drop the belt to someone within a month or two so they can move him to raw too.

Dragulf

Reaction score
Maria!

"WWE Diva Maria Kanellis has completed a shoot for Playboy this week!! One of the hottest diva's will finally be naked! A dream come true for many guys!!"

I can't believe it!

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I've heard this about maria as well but I'm also hearing that she said she'd like to be the next diva to do playboy! As to wether she has or not is a big question one I'm sure will be answered very soon.

The new years eve raw was very good, hardy got one over ortom but the ortom kicked matt hardy in the head looked very good. Mr Kennedy vs hbk was a great match with a nice finisher from Kennedy! HHH vs flair was a highlight with each hitting their spots but a stupid finish spoiled the entire match and ended the night badly!

FlipStar

Reaction score
Maria in PB is definitely awesome. Just as a quick poll, who would you guys like to see next from the WWE in PB? I was waiting for Trish, Lita or Stacy Kiebler to pose (and still am), but who out of the current crop of Divas do you think should do it next? I'm all for Melina, Mickie James and/or Lillian Garcia.

nekkid

Reaction score
I would like to see Layla. I love brunettes. Melina would be great to, thank god she got rid of that stupid red in her haid and that lame wave like bangs she had.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
sorry but am I the only one that really likes beth phoenix! Of course I'm happy that maria has chosen to pose but yeah a lil bit of beth or even lillian would be nice too!

nekkid

Reaction score
What do you guys think about Jeff HArdy being world champ? Is it even a possibility? Obviously he has proven himself in the ring hundreds of times over but he has ZERO charisma on the mic. I think that he would be one of the few grandslam champs if he did.

I personally would like to see it as Orton is one of the most bland world champs ever so it really isn't much of a stretch at this point. If he won the title I would like to see him feud with Jericho, those would be great matches.

Last question. Do you guys think that Flair will really retire when he loses? I think that it is definately time for him to hang them up, he just looks really really old and its becoming hard to believe that he could beat anyone in a match. However I still think his in-ring work is better than most of the roster so I guess its a judgement call. On one hand, I would like him to win the title one last time at mania as a final tribute and the surrender the title the next night on RAW to go out on top; but on the other hand it might be a bit of a stretch what do you guys think?

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
expect the flair angle to carry on right up to mania but I honestly can't see how they can give to honour of retiring flair to one specific person unless they go gimic and have flair vs vince! I'd like to see him and hbk one more time before he's done!

Yeah the hardy thing is nice and after years of struggle yeah it would be great to see him get the big one! The sad thing is that I wanted orton to be champ so much but now he is champ I prefered him as the legend killer fighting his way to the title!

reiko_sawamura

Reaction score
I see HHH going heel and going after Flair now, as for Hardy....he will be champ soon. How soon though is anyone's guess.

nekkid

Reaction score
AHHHH! One of the only bright spots on Smackdown is JBL and the move him to Raw. Only to be topped by his replacement... Wait for it... wait for it... The Coach! AYFKM!?!?

Well, if they are planning on ending the brand split for good then they are on the right track if not I honestly don't understand.

I predict that MVP will go to RAw at the next draft if they have one after Wrestlemania if not sooner. I think Smackdown is officially the AAA farm club, ECW is AA, and OVW is A. I say change the Smackdown title to the hardcore championship and th ecw title to the lightweight championship because those are just as meaningful as their current "World title" status.

Sorry for the rant. I think I feel better now.