• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
What in the blue hell is Pharoah of the finish?

s6boysam

Reaction score
Well if somebody had answered my post earlier and told me I wasn't allowed that choice I would of only gone for Orton, I get ignored and chastised for it, nice. Plus I never said once that JBL would win, I said HBK would then said that choice wasn't on the cards and my proper one is Orton.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
nekkid, it's your decision.

For me the Elimination Chamber is a huge thing, and what makes it even greater is that this time it's for the WHC. But why did Rey and Kofi qualified? I don't think those 2 are ready (Rey has already provred it), I would have liked to see tougher guys like Regal and Kane instead of them in it. At least Jericho beat Punk this time. 2 more free slots...for who?

But still...What in the blue hell is Pharoah of the finish?

Last edited:

nekkid

Reaction score
haha, Pharoah of the Finish was a lame title that I thought of for the winner of our PPV point system at the end of the year. I want a better name that everybody likes for the winner. Thats all.

I think they might just be giving kofi a chance to be in a main event, there is no way he is going to win, at least I hope not. I was never a big fan of the chamber but as for the last two? are hbk or jbl in it?

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
They probably are, I can't see anyone else from RAW roster who would fit there except Kane but he lost his qualifing match so he's out. You're right the last EC matches sucked, specially the smackdown one last year (only MVP was good), I hope this year it will be better with Edge, Jeff, Trips and probably Kozlov and Show in it...

Last edited:

s6boysam

Reaction score
So I guess I don't get it, okay. Couple of questions I was wondering when I watched Smackdown:

1. What is the tattoo on Umaga's left pec? I can see the one on his right which is kinda like his face in mask form, but I can't make out the one on his left.

2. I should of noticed this earlier but I thought it was just part of the image, does the Undertaker have to wear sparring gloves? I always knew he punches a lot but it took me this long to think the company may of made him wear the gloves to stop hurting people.

3. And is it just me or did Shane fully haymaker Randy on the ramp? That was a fucking sick hook, like Shane put everything into it.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
1426eeg.jpg

Why is that most haters look like this fat fuck?

nekkid

Reaction score
haha, He is a heel KA, fat fucks like that still think its real.

That is his trailer Park best, cmon!

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I'm confused right now...
We know Randy won the Royal Rumble and so he should get a main event match against the chump Cena (we know he's not going to loose in the sucky chamber, rite?. We also know that if this match would happen there's no way in the PG land that Cena would loose twice in a row at WM.
But then I came across a news that there's going to be an Austin farewell match scheduled for handicap match between Vince and Austin vs The Legacy. btw...they originally planned Austin vs Rock but it was cancelled due to Rocky's new movie. Another plan...Vince is planning The Rock's farewell match at WM26.

Back to topic...How are they planning to not give Orton a chance? Or if he is going to get his shot...then when? I need some help with it...

:(

nekkid

Reaction score
I haven't heard any of those rumors KA. To be honest I don't like any of them even if they are true.

Yeah this ppv seems like filler for wrestlemania to me, and is very confusing.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
so far i've heard a million rumors for mania with things like; Hardy vs Hardy. Vince vs Orton, HBK vs Undertaker, Cena vs Orton W/ Mc'Mahon SGR, HHH vs Edge, Jeff vs Edge, Jeff vs Christian,

At the moment i think NWO is gonna be a ball buster Elimination chambers are hard because not very many guys want to risk stuff anymore the other matches i think are all certain with shane still think he's in his 20's and randy becoming more and more like a clone of HHH each week and well if HBk loses to JBL i think i might quit wrestling all together!

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Lol...That just gives me more reasons to think most Americans are real dumbasses.

I hate WWE character John Cena, but I won't go attack him with a baseball bat, because I know he is just a character on TV. (unless he is a pussy in real life too ;) )

In my opinion most PETA activists, Green Peace, Amnesty International and wrestling fans who think wrestling is REAL should be sent to some deserted island where they all can protest against each other in peace. (oh and 100% religious people too...people from ALABAMA)

l3lasphemer

Reaction score
I agree with you about HBK and JBL, I was thinking that they would stretch this boss/employee thing out until at least WM and the match that is happening at NWO would be the match at WM. How do you see that Orton is becoming like HHH?

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Randy Orton Involved In Yet Another Fan Altercation

It is being reported that after a recent house show Randy Orton got into another little altercation with a fan after they apparently threw popcorn at Orton.

The altercation didn't last long but apparently Orton called the fan a Fat B!#ch and other words were thrown around. Orton then left the fan be, after security apparently pulled the fan away.

Source:wrestlingnewsworld.com

Finally someone is stepping up against those piece of shit fans...

Now it's SCSA vs Y2J at WM25? Come on WWE...decide it already!

One more good news...apparently Ashley is planning to come back (YAY), at leas according to her myspace blog.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
That kinda talk around here can get you in to hot water!

Haha...and that's the truth.

another funny thing I noticed while watching RAW. Before the show there is a warning text that says that the following programme (RAW) contains scenes and storylines NOT suitable for children :D:D:D:D

Kaneinite

Respected Member
Reaction score
Christian has returned....to ECW?!?!?!

Vince must not be on him that much. I hope he doesn't turn out like Chris Harris, Monty Brown, and the rest....

Hopefully we see him go to Smackdown or RAW in a few months...