• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

jerseyboybastard

Reaction score
Anyone heard about this?

Monday January 4th, 2010 TNA will have a one night only (for now) 3-hour Impact celebrating Hulk Hogan's signing with the company. It hasn't been confirmed yet, but there's also speculation that it will be a live Impact.

Thoughts?

Unless WWE decides to have the Rock or Steve Austin host Raw (there have been unconfirmed rumors), I'll be tuning in to see what TNA has to offer that night. I also think it behooves TNA to have this Impact live.

It'll be interesting to see how Impact does in the ratiings. I think they might be just able to just barely scrape by the 2.0 mark, but it'll go back down to the 1.0-1.3 rating the next week. For sure, I know it won't match Raw's usual 3.0+ rating. I just really hope Dixie and company don't disappoint with this opportunity.

nekkid

Reaction score
I think it depends on how much tna hypes the show. They have to have huge matches. I also heard that Jan 4th is the night the rock is guest hosting Raw, that can't help tna. I think a 2.0 would be absolutely huge for tna and that would be the highest they would do. I am guessing a 1.4.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
WWE TLC PPV

World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker vs. Batista (Chair Match) - Batista
WWE Champion John Cena vs. Sheamus (Tables Match)- Sheamus
Unified Tag Team Champions Chris Jericho & Big Show vs. D-Generation X (Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match) - DX
Intercontinental Champion John Morrison vs. Drew McIntyre - McIntyre
Kofi Kingston vs. Randy Orton - Orton
Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs. Mickie James - Mickie
ECW Champion Christian vs. Shelton Benjamin (Ladder Match) - Christian

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
You know I could pick all the same answers as you and by doing that I'd insure my victory. But let's make things interesting :)

World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker vs. Batista (Chair Match) - Taker
WWE Champion John Cena vs. Sheamus (Tables Match)- Cena
Unified Tag Team Champions Chris Jericho & Big Show vs. D-Generation X (Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match) - DX
Intercontinental Champion John Morrison vs. Drew McIntyre - Morrison
ECW Champion Christian vs. Shelton Benjamin (Ladder Match) - Shelton

nekkid

Reaction score
World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker vs. Batista (Chair Match) - Batista
WWE Champion John Cena vs. Sheamus (Tables Match)- Cena
Unified Tag Team Champions Chris Jericho & Big Show vs. D-Generation X (Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match) - Chris Jericho & Big Show
ECW Champion Christian vs. Shelton Benjamin (Ladder Match) - Shelton

Vampire Princess

Reaction score
i am a huge fan of WWE have been since 1982. now most women wont admit to that. but i love my wwe and John Cena!!!!! anyways for TLC tonight i say the winners will be:

World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker vs. Batista (Chair Match) - Taker
WWE Champion John Cena vs. Sheamus (Tables Match)- John Cena (Sheamus will not win over my Cena)
Unified Tag Team Champions Chris Jericho & Big Show vs. D-Generation X (Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match)- DX
Kofi Kingston vs. Randy Orton - Orton ( my gorgeous Randy will win)
Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs. Mickie James - Mickie James
ECW Champion Christian vs. Shelton Benjamin (Ladder Match) - Christian

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
You've watched wrestling since '82 and your a fan of Cena? Hey look wrestling it's fun to watch blah blah blah but cena is a terrible wrestler that's why most people boo him...I oh wait your a women oh ok I see well thanks for you guesses

LOL KA YOU SEE THIS?

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Hell Yeah I see this.

i love my wwe and John Cena!!!!!

You know this is a crime here. May we NEVER EVER hear (see) these words again. :mallet:

----

But you've been watching wrestling since '82? That's 7 years more than I've been waling on this planet. That's pretty awesome.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
you'd think she'd be a bit wiser to the blind talents(?) of Cena ah well in a few hours I get to see him get put through a table...I will laugh when that happens!

s6boysam

Reaction score
World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker vs. Batista (Chair Match)
WWE Champion John Cena vs. Sheamus (Tables Match) [Unfortunately]
Unified Tag Team Champions Chris Jericho & Big Show vs. D-Generation X (Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match)
Intercontinental Champion John Morrison vs. Drew McIntyre
Kofi Kingston vs. Randy Orton
Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs. Mickie James
ECW Champion Christian vs. Shelton Benjamin (Ladder Match)

Made sure I got my pick in on time lol.

jerseyboybastard

Reaction score
After watching that, I'm glad I didn't post my winners because I would have gotten them all wrong. Just about everyone who should have won lost. What a let down of a ppv.

I'm happy to see Cena dethroned, but fuck that was the most pathetic way to give Sheamus the title.

Undertaker retains when Teddy restarts the match after Batista cheats in a match where chairs are legal - are you fucking shitting me?

Now that DX has the titles, who can unseat them? No-fucking-one and god forbid if the titles are actually around an actual tag team.

I'm happy Drew's the new IC champ. Hopefully, he'll get a long run, at least until Rey returns and demands the title back from creative.

I'm content that Randy won because he and Kofi can continue their feud, but Kofi winning would have worked better because then Randy would have something to prove and we would have definitely gotten a rematch.

When is Michelle going to lose? She's the John Cena of women's wrestling. How smart is it that WWE gives a woman the title and yet they can't be bothered to give her original theme music (it's Torrie Wilson's old music).

Christian retains when Shelton should have won. And what the fuck is with stopping the match because Christian gets busted open. I know WWE is now PG13, but damn, doing that just killed the momentum of the match. Let him bleed and keep the match going - it's fucking ECW!!!

Damn, I'm glad I didn't shell out $40 for this. Not worth owning or even a second viewing.

What are your thoughts?

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
WINNER & the NEW: 2009 NCF WWE PPV CHAMPION

PHYNIX

57 POINTS

oh & CENA FUCKING LOST TO AN IRISH WRESTLING NOOB - loved all the close ups of sad kids in audience was pure rewind classic wrestling that I will watch many times. To the haters out there this is our sunshine let us bask in it.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
problemcena.jpg

s6boysam

Reaction score
Fuck it I will do it this time, even though I went out with a bit of a whimper lol.

Phynix 52+5 = 57
Nekkid 46+1 = 47
KA 53+3= 56
S6boysam 47+ 3 = 50
Dj 39+0 = 39
Jersey 23+0 = 23
Bobo 32+0 = 32
Evolution 12+0 = 12
Vampire Princess 0+4 = 4

Although I missed a PPV and did get the full points for the Royal Rumble taken from me, so morally I win lol. But in all honesty fair play to Phynix, champion, till next year ;). You also have to give respect to KA for keeping it interesting at the end instead of taking the cowards way out to ensure the win. I should still get something next to my name for the bronze though....

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Congrats to all of us for putting ourselves through another year of crappy wrestling how do we do it?