• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

Dillon

Reaction score
Was I the only one to leave the room.When the Cena video came on.

Chuck67

Reaction score
bobobill said:
Oct. 3rd? Thats a long time to wait for The Game to comeback and save Raw. It would be great if he comes back and gets the respect he deserves. When he comes back people will finally realise how much the show sucks without him.

Triple H made RAW suck plenty of times!!!

Re: RAW-

Missed John Cena's music video too!!! Doubt i missed much!!!
These new guys (Chris Masters, the Heart Throbs, and Rob Conway)
are pretty bad! This Raw proved that no matter how truthful Shawn
Michaels is against Hogan, there is no way the fans are going to boo
the Hulkster. Edge's promo proved why he is the 'star' over Matt Hardy.
Hardy is getting squashed promo wise so far. He's going right back to
where he was on the roster after the Edge feud is over.

-C

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
It never suck ass this bad when he was there.

Raw sucked last night, the only segment I liked was Jericho vs The Ref. I was hoping they would have a match for the main event instead of Hogan HBK faceoff. :breathefi

Jholmes145

Reaction score
i agree hogan has been main eventing all summer its the worse, jus a punch of punches back n forth and finger pointing. Its sad when hogan spends more time twirling his hand 2 his ear then actually wrestling

Dillon

Reaction score
I think Hogan doing the same thing.He has alway done and the fans love it.

The_Thief

Reaction score
Dillon said:
Was I the only one to leave the room.When the Cena video came on.

I didn't leave the room....I flipped the goddamn channel! I'd would rather watch Ricky Williams get 8 yds than watch that fags video.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Possible OVW Spoiler I don't know if the show is syndicated or just goes straight to VHS/DVD at the end of the month.

Paul Heyman is still the psychotic genius, read this. Its the a very interesting angle shot for an OVW taping. It's a hell of a lot more interesting than whats going on in the WWE. I can't wait til september so I can buy the tapes and see it for myself.

OVW
The Johnny Jeter heel turn was in full effect at the OVW TV Tapings in Louisville as Paul Heyman shot his first hardcore angle Wednesday Night. It was quite probably the most realistic angle ever shot in OVW, and I have my reasons to believe something actually may have gone a little awry in the angle itself.

The show opened up with Aaron "The Idol" Stevens coming out to the ring with Beth Phoenix and a new valet named Shelly, who I recognize from some websites as a dark haired vampire looking valet from Los Angeles. Stevens defeated Robbie Dawber.

Maria interviewed Brent Albright, who was backstage, in full gear, positioned to fight, staring at a door. Albright said, "When Johnny Jeter walks through the door tonight, we're going to have a conversation face to face. And then I'm going to find Ken Anderson and Daniel Puder." Great promo.

After a commercial break. Ken Anderson and Daniel Puder came out and Anderson said Albright was a lunatic, screaming and yelling (even though Albright was calm, cool, and collected). Anderson said they're leaving, but Puder wanted to stay and fight Albright. Anderson would have nothing of it, and forced Puder to leave with him. As they were departing the back door, they ran into Danny Inferno, and an argument broke out. Inferno went to the ring, and taped up his hand. Anderson and Puder came back in, and Anderson did his great routine of introducing everyone. He made this a "striker vs wrestler" match, and Puder beat Inferno with the Key Lock in a stiff looking match. Anderson announced Puder as the winner, and Albright hit the ring. Anderson tried to pull out Puder, but Puder squared off with Albright, who took Puder down. Anderson pulled Puder out of the ring.

Then we see Johnny Jeter backstage, he came into the building when Albright was in the ring. Maria warned him that Albright was looking for him, when Albright entered the room and quietly asked Maria to excuse them for a moment. Albright did a great promo here, right up in Jeter's face, soft spoken, telling him "no one will hurt you tonight because I'm protecting you until I win back my title in the ring tonight." At this point, Matt Cappotelli hobbles in the door, and throws his crutches at Jeter, screaming at Jeter. Albright stops Capotelli and carries him, kicking and screaming, out of the dressing room. Great angle.

In the next match, Nick Nemeth and Chris Cage beat OVW TV Champion Ken Doane and Bobby Lashley. This was a great match. Anytime Lashley was in, he just demolished the opposition. Doane hit the RKO on Nemeth, but Nemeth kicked out. Lashley delivered more punishment. Doane tagged in, tried to pick up Nemeth, but Nemeth hit a small package for the huge pin. The place really popped. Very vocal crowd tonight, most vocal in a long long time in OVW. After the match, Doane just sat in the ring in disbelief and he and Lashley, who was on the apron, just stared at each other. Everyone understood it, and it was very cool to see.

Then, Johnny Jeter came out and cut a great heel promo. I thought his promo last week was lacking, but this one rocked. A really good heel promo and the same people who were screaming for him at the beginning were really booing him at the end. Jeter then defended the OVW Title in a 15 minute match against Brent Albright. Matt Cappotelli came out and sat ringside. Albright locked in the crowbar, but Jeter was in the ropes. Albright had to break. Jeter rolled out of the ring and superkicked the injured Cappotelli. Jeter took the chair and creamed Albright with it. The referee called for the bell.

I should point out that the referee, Chris Kay, who is also a WWE referee, threw up in the ring about three times in 15 seconds right before the crowbar, and it was disgusting.

And even though that happened, and it stunk in the hot Davis Arena, everyone stayed (which is unusual) because they were into the match.

Jeter turned around and hit Capotelli in the head with the chair and then went berserk with it.

This is where I'm not sure what happened. Al Snow jumped out of his chair in a panic and grabbed Jeter. It looked like they were legit fighting. The dressing room cleared, with some running to Cappotelli and some running to Jeter. I could see Alexis Laree really crying when she got to Cappotelli. There was blood everywhere. Not just OVW Trainer Eric Langly, but two medics arrived within minutes and you could see the concern on people's faces. Jeter was rushed out of there, and two refs got Albright out quietly. They tended to Cappotelli for about 10 minutes, and you could see Dean Hill was clearly shaken up.

They did something for tv, which I could see on the OVWTron, with Dean Hill, who had Cappotelli's blood on his face, hands, and shirt. Dean was clearly shaken badly.

When they finally got Capotelli on the gurney, he was wheeled out into the parking lot and taken to an emergency vehicle in the back of the arena. There were security guards not allowing anyone in that section of the parking lot, which was a first. So that's either because it was a well done angle, or because Cappotelli got hurt legit again. It was very intense either way.

They announced there was no special added (dark) match after the tapings tonight, which was also strange, because no matter what, there always is. There were two dark matches earlier in the evening, one featuring The Tolands with Jillian Hall, who wore a big ugly bandage where the mole should be, and The Tolands promised to settle the issue as to who she would publicize with MNM this Friday at Six Flags.

I don't know how much of the Cappotelli angle was an angle and how much of it was the result of a chairshot gone wrong, but this was one of the most effective angles I've ever seen live and next week's OVW TV Tapings should be very interesting. Say what you want about Paul Heyman, he has OVW buzzing right now.

Chuck67

Reaction score
Heyman IS a psychotic genius!!! His booking in OVW may pave the way for his
eventual return to the WWE creative team. (Unless Steph hates him too much!!)

-C

nekkid

Reaction score
Hogan vs, HBK

Who are you guys rooting for? HBK or Hogan?

I want HBK personally but I dont think it will happen

Who else would you like to see hogan face before he is in a wheelchair (and will probably still wrestle)? I would love to see hogan vs. Austin, cena, angle, and bret hart if it has not already happened and if hart would go one more match

Inner_Killer

Reaction score
I want to see Hogan face either one more time with the Undertaker, John Cena, Steve Austin, Triple H, Randy Orton, Or Batista, And Yeah I Would Like To See Hogan Face Bret Hart...That Would Be An Exciting Match =) Or One More Match With "The Rock" That Would Be Good Too...

Also I Guess I'll Root For The Winner...Possibly It Might Be Hogan In The End...

Chuck67

Reaction score
Considering that HBK is gonna carry Hogan at Summerslam- i don't wanna see Hogan
against ANYONE really. What would be the point???

Oh, yeah- i'll be cheering on HBK but he's likely to put over Hogan just out of respect.
(Performance-wise Michaels will be on top of his game.)

-C

mcfly26

Reaction score
i can't see anyway that hogan would let hbk win, even though is by far the better wrestler, and always has been.

like michael said hogan's 'made a career out of show'

nekkid

Reaction score
Hogan put over the Rock though at Wrestlemania... I guess that situation is different though, Hogan did BEGIN the match as a heel and the good guy usually wins at 'mania.

Ya know you might see HBK win, and then there might be a rematch later on. Who knows.

I would like to see Hogan vs. Undertaker again, Inner Killer. Maybe at Wrestlemania and have 'taker's win streak on the line.

Chuck67

Reaction score
Triple H was on the season finale of MTV's 'Punk'd' last night.

Anyone catch it??

-C

Ankit Pande

Reaction score
[QUOTE=Chuck67]Triple H was on the season finale of MTV's 'Punk'd' last night.

Chuck67 said:
Triple H was on the season finale of MTV's 'Punk'd' last night.

Anyone catch it??

-C

Ya i saw it .. it was pretty funny. I thought one of Ashton Kutcher's crew might taste some pedigree. :lol:

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Hogan will win when HBK gets screwed over by Bret Hart in some way... They'd only have to play his theme song or something for the crowd to go nuts and HBK lose his focus and Hogan winning..

nekkid

Reaction score
You think Bret hart is coming back!?!? Even just for a run-in? That is a pretty far-out claim. I know he took a picture with Vince recntly at Titan Towers but c'mon. I hope you are right, that would be realy cool. There are three more dream matches that I still want to see from WWE:

Hogan Vs. Austin... Love to see this maybe both be good guys.. I don't know

HBK vs. Austin 2... Wrestlemania 14 rematch

HBK vs. Bret Hart... Can you imagine that?? Have one match in Montreal or Calgary with those lunatic fans (lunatic in a good way) and another in San Antonio! Maybe a tie breaker at Wrestlemania? And have these matches with a few months of intense build-up and full of shoot interviews. I think it would be pretty incredible. Maybe a lot of the younger/newer fans wouldn't get it but who cares?

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
I would just love to see Hogan hang up his boots for good. His time has come and gone many years ago.

Dillon

Reaction score
I don't get on this thread.The hate for Hogan.He is what he is.The man that maked wrestling.The WWE needs Hogan and HBK.The new stars aren't getting ratings.Cena is poplar but he can't carry the show.The main event at Summer Slam is Hogan and HBK.Not the other matchs.I think it's more about the state that wrestling is in then anything else.

Chuck67

Reaction score
Whoa- let's not say WWE NEEDS Hogan or HBK. That's just crazy talk!!
Hogan's done and there's just no excuse for him wrestling these days!!

The WWE creative team has done little to build new stars or bring up
solid workers to the level of main event AND stand behind them.
Guys like Eddie Guerrero, Randy Orton, Chris Benoit, and Rob Van Dam
are capable of carrying a show but need the type of backing that's given
to Hogan and Michaels. These older superstars aren't gonna be around
forever and they should groom the younger potiential stars to main event
strong for the future. Look at how they dropped the ball with Matt Hardy.
Chris Jericho has been a strong act for a while but only now is he getting
attention again.

Trust me, if WWE wanted the new guys to get over with the audience they
could do it. They just need a good creative team like when Austin, Rock
and Foley were around.

-C