• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

nekkid

Reaction score
Thatt is interesting. I wonder what happened backstage with the rock and hogan? Did Hogan have a different contract then? Hogan lost to the rock twice right? I doubt Austin would ever agree to lose to Hogan, unless there was a HUGE payoff down the line. I think that the build-up for that match could be great. They could show old ECW footage of Austin making fun of Hogan. (Good stuff by the way)

bronco

Reaction score
Did u know that Brock Lesnar is in Madden 2006 i just found out while doing a fantasy draft and it auto drafted him for me. Too bad he sux overall 69 ughh.

The_Thief

Reaction score
Dream match I want to see, AJ Styles vs Rey Mysterio, I think AJ would get him.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
That would be an awesome match up, I would pick Rey. He is quicker, not much, and has more experiance. What about AJ Styles vs Rob Van Dam? RVD would tear AJ a new one.

nekkid

Reaction score
Aj vss. rey is would be great. What about AJ vs. RVD? wow.

Anyway, How Gawd aweful was the Mr. Mcmhon segment on RAW last night?!?! Someone actually got payed to write that? Absolutely aweful. Cman you are absolutely right "It can get worse".

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
It sucked big time!!!! It kinda reminded me of the Hurricane-Triple H segment, that was the first thing I thought when I saw the cowboy hat and ass. I think it was the hurricane, i maybe wrong, I'm drunk.

nekkid

Reaction score
Ya I believe it was Hurricane. Its a toss up I dont know which one was worse. Someone in the WWE must think that that is comedic gold because the rest of the world is nauseous IMO.

The_Thief

Reaction score
Damn...I thought it was one of McMahon's best moments. You guys really didn't think it was funny? All the sounds effects and the OU helmet, I thought it was great. He even pulled out Mae Young's other hand! Huh, guess I'm just sick.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
The_Thief said:
Damn...I thought it was one of McMahon's best moments. You guys really didn't think it was funny? All the sounds effects and the OU helmet, I thought it was great. He even pulled out Mae Young's other hand! Huh, guess I'm just sick.
I didn't think it was funny at all and was also in poor taste. Regardless of the fact that it was making fun of JR, it still just wasn't funny.

I think the entire angle is uncalled for. Besides the McMahons, JR is probably one of the people who has contributed the most to that company, both on and off camera and I think its sad that they have to belittle him instead of honoring his contributions

cripplersucka

Reaction score
Joey Styles may be back announcing OH MY GOD!!!

At least we don't need to hear the coach anymore now all they need is don callis and they are golden

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
cripplersucka said:
Joey Styles may be back announcing OH MY GOD!!!

At least we don't need to hear the coach anymore now all they need is don callis and they are golden

ROFLMAOEATINTINGRUFFLELSACHOKIINGFFJITRRSDYINGFFBBQDIEINGDEADHSSSSSDLHDEAD!

Don Callis, FUCK HIM, the WWE needs Mark Madden.

nekkid

Reaction score
Did anyone see taboo tuesday? I am wondering how Joey Styles did? he i my all-time favorite announcer. I heard they are gonna give him raw the net 2 weeks as kind of a tryout.

Spastic Camel

Reaction score
Yeah - i saw Taboo Tuesday - Joey Styles went okay - but i don't think he really brought anything new to the announcing table

Spastic Camel

Reaction score
Do you guys honestly think that the votes cast for Taboo Tuesday actually count?
I'm starting to wonder ...

For instance - i would've thought Hacksaw Jim Duggan would've been a sure thing to partner Eugene in his tag match - but the voters said Supa Fly

Another example was that HBK got voted into the main event triple threat title match ahead of Big Show and Kane - either of the other two would've been harder to beat and might've seen a change of champ.

Other options weren't much of choice either - who would want a verbal debate or arm wrestle over a street fight in the Coach v Batista match? - c'mon what was the point in voting.
Likewise with the Flair v HHH match - was there ever any doubt that those two would get their cage match? - Flair practically begged for it the week before on RAW (not that he needed to)

Ulysses_31

Reaction score
I fully agree. taboo tuesday is a bit of a joke. I would have loved to see Kane in a championship match for once. I cannot stand John Cena as the champion. I think he is trying to be the rock. Expecilly when he doses that bounce of the ropes and then does an arm drop. I am British and John Cena is basically what we wound call a chav, and Chavs are the surge on society...... anyone agree or am I on my own.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Ulysses_31 said:
I fully agree. taboo tuesday is a bit of a joke. I would have loved to see Kane in a championship match for once. I cannot stand John Cena as the champion. I think he is trying to be the rock. Expecilly when he doses that bounce of the ropes and then does an arm drop. I am British and John Cena is basically what we wound call a chav, and Chavs are the surge on society...... anyone agree or am I on my own.

I agree with you. Down with Cena:twisted:

Chuck67

Reaction score
Taboo Tuesday was a joke LAST YEAR!!! If anyone was expecting
better (or that the voting was actually fair!) then they're falling for
WWE's bad booking as it is.

-C

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
The cage match was of decent quality but that could be due to the Flair and Hunter?? Did anyone else hear the boos that Cena got during the match people are turning on him , the WWE needs to get the belt off him and soon, hopefully Survivor series will see Angle get what the dam title like he should of three months ago!!!

Japanese Dude

Reaction score
Cena's definately getting a lot of boo's lately. He need to turn heel like what the Rock did back in the day when fans started turning on him. Anyone gonna watch the TNA special tonight? Christian/TNA 2006, that would rock.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
I am recording it TNA tonight, it should be awesome. Christian in TNA will be great, he will definatly get the push that he deserves. The WWE really dropped the ball on this one.