• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I agree, I hopes he starts wreaking of awesomeness as soon as possible in TNA.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Source: PWInsider.com

-- A video file that featured Triple H verbally attacking a fan during WWE's Australian tour has been pulled down. WWE was reportedly responsible for requesting its removal.

This vid was in my sig, but like ^^ says it's gone.:sad: I will try to find it and post it again in case some of you want to see it.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Christian will be appearing at the Genisis PPV this weekend!! There's been alot of question as to what Christian would be called when he appears, at first it was thought he would be unable to use the Chritian name, however Chritian wrestled on the independant scene as Christian Cage so he may return to this name... watch out for him this sunday..Cuz thats how he rolls!! LOL

Also Midway have got the licence to make TNA games! Imagine that what a great time for a game to be made as a whole line of new talent joins the roster!!

All information from www.wrestlingexposed.com

Japanese Dude

Reaction score
I know Christian signed with TNA but what about that 90 clause they had on his contract. Does it mean he just can't wrestle for another company but he can be on the show in another form? Can't wait for him to reak some awesomeness in TNA. Only problem with TNA is Jeff Jarrett (aka Triple H Jr.).

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
The 90 day no compete clause only happens if the superstar is relaesed, in Christians' case his contract expired. If a superstar is released then the 90 day no compete clause is in effect but if the superstars contract legitmately expires then there is no clause.

Christian should be in the top rankings for the NWA Heavyweight Title. If he is not there upon arrival, he will be very soon. Christian owns Jarret and just about everyone else in TNA.

roonboy24

Reaction score
WWE.COM reports the following:-

"WWE is deeply saddened by the news that Eddie Guerrero has passed away. He was found dead this morning in his hotel room in Minneapolis. Eddie is survived by his wife Vickie and his two daughters."

Terrible news. I always liked Eddie in the ring. He was one of the few wrestlers these days who had real personality and showed it off in the ring. Sympathies to the Guerrero family.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
This is shocking news that will sadden all those that knew or knew of Eddie Guerrero, I wont sit here and lie and say that I was big fan of Eddie but he was entertaining and I was a great moment when he won the WWE Championship last year. Sweet Dreams Eddie.

nekkid

Reaction score
That completely sucks. Eddie was one of the smoothest, and technically sound wrestlers of all time. I guess now people will play the guessing game as to how/why he died. Steroids? OD on drugs? addiction to pain pills?

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
nekkid said:
That completely sucks. Eddie was one of the smoothest, and technically sound wrestlers of all time. I guess now people will play the guessing game as to how/why he died. Steroids? OD on drugs? addiction to pain pills?

I think it might have been from all th wear and tear his body went through when he was addicted, I think it finally caught up with him. I'm gonna miss this guy.

endymion

Reaction score
Just watched the press conference. Eddie had apparently been clean for about 4 years, so maybe it was just his old habits catching up to his body, or something else. The story seems to be that he died while brushing his teeth, which sounds like either a heart problem or something in his brain just snapped.
Damn.

cableguy

Reaction score
per the news heard less than 5 mins ago (i live in the twin cities, minneapolis/st paul), an autopsy is scheduled for tomorrow, so there SHOULD be answers...

cripplersucka

Reaction score
Eddy was one of the best and he will be truly missed. Sad thing is with batista hurt he was supposed to with the title that night on smackdown.

R.I.P.

Ulysses_31

Reaction score
Didnt really like eddie that much i though he was funny and a good wrestler but never really knew much about him. But that changed when i wantched a documentey about his life on sky sports 3 in march. I was supprised about how much of a great man he was and the sruggle he had with drink and drugs and how he made his come back and how much it ment to him. I had a new respect for the man. And liked him ever since. Thank you for the memories Eddie. A great man a truly unique wrestler. My thoughts go's out to his family

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Raw last night was one of the finest, and brought back alot of memories from the passing of Owen Hart as well, Chris Benoit's very open comments made it especially difficult and emotional episode.
I was wondering if anyone new what the song was that they used in the tribute video? It starts "I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel".. I've heard the song before in other WWE programmes and have always enjoyed it, however now it has more memories added to it, any help with this would be much appretiated.

Texan

The Gunhand
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
phynix said:
I was wondering if anyone new what the song was that they used in the tribute video? It starts "I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel".. I've heard the song before in other WWE programmes and have always enjoyed it, however now it has more memories added to it, any help with this would be much appretiated.

Johnny Cash's cover of Nine Inch Nail's "Hurt"

utfan27

Reaction score
Damn, they're dropping like flies. It was so weird seeing guys like Show and Benoit crying like babies, but I've talked to people who met Eddie, and he was truly a nice person. He has been one of my favs since his WCW days (mullet and all). I know he's in a better place, but I fell so bad for his family, especially his kids. R.I.P Eddie. Viva la raza!

Texan

The Gunhand
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Former WWE champion Eddie Guerrero passed away due to heart failure brought on by past drug and alcohol abuse, according to a statement made by his wife Vicki to WWE's website this afternoon.

Well that explains it.

RIP Eddie Viva La Raza.

The_Thief

Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned Ken Kennedy did it! The last show Eddie was on, he got cracked with a chair by Kennedy. Maybe it hit a vein in his head or struck something, all I know is that chair shot couldn't of helped any and Kennedy is a rookie and maybe he didn't hold back the right way, you know?