• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I think it's wrong to start blaming other people... The way it looks is that Guerrero's heart problem had been increasing over a long period and it finally gave in.. It's a very sad state of affairs but these things happen..

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
I shed a tear when Benoit broke down. It was a very emotional show monday night.

As for Mr. Kennedy, I don't think that had anything to do with his death. It looked like a planned storyline.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
The cause of death came back as massive heart failer, apparently eddies veins around his heart had thined due to his addiction, once he returned to the ring he worked harder than he did before, this put more strain on his heart and his viens. Vickie stated after his death that Eddie had not been feeling well for about a week before his death but they put it down to him being tired. I'm just glad that Eddie's last match was on tv and infront of fans cheering his name (I will never forget that sound).
WWE has released a T shirt celebrating Eddies life. The front is an image of Eddie with 1967 - 2005 and Viva La Raza on the back, all the proceeds go to Eddies family.

Warhawk

Reaction score
Eddie was one of my favorite wrestlers, he will be missed.

The_Thief

Reaction score
Naap.....I stick with my story and still say Kennedy did it. That chair shot could have busted a vein or blood vessel in Eddie's head. It's real easy for everyone to blame Eddie's old addictions, isn't that the way it always is???

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Yeh your that way when kennedy dies they can continue their feud in heaven, I can see this pulling a lot of money for vince and his WWH (World Wrestling Heaventertainment).

nekkid

Reaction score
Well, I am truly going to miss Eddie. I can't believe HBK and Eddie never wrestled! That would have been a classic. It's weird how you always take someone extremely talented like Eddie, MIchael Jordan, or Wayne Gretzky for granted until they are gone (I honestly think those are close to fair comparisons).

Anyway I think its time to move on...

Here is my question to to all the wrestling fans on here whose opinions I respect...

What does WWE (or pro wrestling as a whole) need to do to have another "golden age" in your opinion?

Here's my 2 cents..

Hopefully TNA takes off and we have monday night wars 2...

WWE takes themselves WAY too seriously in my opinion. Eg, Kurt Angle, HHH, HBK, Vince, even Hardcore Holly usedd to be hilarious. Its almost as if they are told that they have to be taken 100% serious ALL the time. All the angles are taken serious. I mean, are they trying to convince us that the competition is real? It used to be fun, it used to be "must see tv". Since the end of the inVasion angle its been all serious with no fun. Along with the raunch factor of the late 90's humor is what brought WWE the high ratings. Whay did that stop?

Please advise...

endymion

Reaction score
Bring the two shows back together. The split was a bad idea that's getting worse.
Bring back hardcore matches, the old "24/7" rule of Crash Holly's reign period was fantastic.
Get new writers. Rock hired a guy who used to write for MTV (if I remember correctly, it may have been Saturday Night Live) and at his peak, he was hilarious.
Bring back long feuds. The new stories are generally too brief to build anything up. The old Taker/Foley feuds, Austin/Vince, HHH/Rock, Bret/HBK could keep going for months and months and people were still entertained. Now its all over in a few weeks.
Start some DECENT feuds. Cena vs. Orton (once his dad leaves) for a few months could be amazing. Benoit vs. Booker is interesting, I'm just wondering how long they'll let it go on for.
Retire the old guys. Instead of reliving their glory days, some guys should just be happy and move on. Case in point, Flair. He's a legend. He knows that. Now retire before you embarrass yourself.
WWF used to be about Attitude and fun. Now WWE is all about "Ruthless Aggression". Sure, we want that, but we want "Los Conquistadores" as well. Re-find the balance.
Get some cliques and tag teams together with personality. "Evolution" was one of the worse things I've ever had to watch, just painful. Whatever happened to DX, NWO, Hardy Boyz, Dudley Boyz, Brothers of Destruction, Edge & Christian, The Corportation, and the APA? Now we have M.N.M. What the hell is that crap?
That's my theory, and I'm sticking to it.

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
First Id like to address the loss of Eddie. You will be truly missed. Thank you Eddie for all you dedication and hard work in wrestling.
*Heaven has a new World Heavyweight Champion*

The rosters do need to be brought back together. The fans are really digging the "Survivor Series" run-ins that have been happening. I think, well I hope Vince will see how its working and merge the two shows again. This is the only way things will be interesting again. The only problem with that is unifying the belts. I like the idea of two champions going one on one, but I also like how each show has its own champ. I dont want to see the U.S. Title unified with the I.C. belt again.

I can't stand T.N.A. I tried watching it in its first few weeks on Spike, but I just cant get into it. It was really boring and the gimmicks are lame. Some of the moves where cool, but that was it. I saw nothing funny going on, or nothing that really grabbed my attention. Rhyno as champion? Being a fan of WWE, its just not beleivable to me. Yes WWE didnt use Rhyno right, but now that that has happened and the WWE released him, I just cannot see him as a heavywieght chmpion. It makes TNA look like a minor league company ( which it pretty much is) Same thing with Double J and if Christian does anything there, tho I want christian to win something, WWE screwed him over bigtime.

I am stoked, I got ring side seats to both Raw and Smackdown on december 26/27. I really hope Cena is still champ then, would be cool to see him again live ( saw him at a house show a few months ago). Im trying to think up some cool signs..

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
There is definatly a need for something new, I was lucky enough to join in with wrestling back in late 99' so I saw the McMahon Helmsley Era and the best tag team matches ever with the likes of TLC being brought in as well. This was also the last time that a 'street fight' was taken seriously with HHH Vs Cactus Jack at Rumble 00' since then this type of match has become mundane as has the Hell in a Cell which is now a yearly event rather than a way to end the best fueds of the moment like it was when it first came about.
I agree with those that have stated that the split needs to end its getting old as is Cena (sorry Honda), the fans are turning on him but vince still wants him with the belt!!!!!!!! Dam it Vince give it to Kurt I'm begging you!!

nekkid

Reaction score
Wow, you guys brought up some interesting points.

For one I agree that there should not be a roster split. But they almost have to because of the amount of wrestlers. The WWE became 3 companies in 2000-2001. ECW and WCW became WWE so there were WAY too many wrestlers. There isn't enough tv time to showcase all the talent. I think (and hope) that TNA will start to really gain ground with disgruntled WWE workers and the WWE will not have the problem with too many workers and become one show again.

Yes, phynix tag-team wrestling in WWE is aweful. That definately needs to be rejuvinated somehow.

endymion, I agree that the lack of stables has hurt as well. I was excited when evolution came along, I was like "cool, maybe a new dx type of thing" but no it ended up being lame. The need a cool stable for both shows.

The writing is the most important, there is nothing new and exciting on either show.

cripplersucka

Reaction score
I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT VINCE MCMAHON REALLY IS THE DEVIL.

I mean to use the death of eddy as a prop in your tv show is sick, having the big show spit on his low rider is sick, having the undertaker blow up in that same low rider is sick and then the announcers screaming crap about rising from the dead is just horseshit.

The man died 2 weeks ago, 2 fucking weeks!!!!

God what his family must be thinking right now

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
Its a business, and Vince.. wuddya expect? Vince paid his respects and had 2 tribute shows which were really good. I miss Eddie as much as the next fan and I hate to say this but Its time to move on. Its A show, it needs ratings, the storylines have to keep going. When hasnt Vinnie Mac been not controversial?

nekkid

Reaction score
I agree with Honda. I was very surprised when people started being offended by the show. I watched it and didn't think twice about anything. When I went to my wrestling website I was shocked that fans and wrestlers were pissed.

Rising from the dead? How many times has the Undertaker risin from the dead? 100? So what he blew up in eddie's car? big deal, eddie died with a toothbrush in his mouth in a bathroom of a hotel from a heart attack not a car accident! The Big show spitting on it? SO WHAT!! He ws in a feud with rey who drove it out there. I had to do with rey not eddie.

I might be crazy but I dont think what Vince did was controversial at all. Its funny the rumors are that many are pissed at rey for taking part in the angle (that work for wwe) but its split 50/50 in the wwe's locker room.

Chuck67

Reaction score
Have been busy for a few weeks but i agree with many here
on the loss of Eddie Guerrero and it was in poor taste (again!)
for WWE to use that as a 'prop' for the Undertaker/ Orton feud.
Such is life in the WWE. Christian moving to TNA was a good move
and i hope TNA continues to get top talent that the WWE overlooks.

i hear Jim Ross is in great spirits and remains at peace with
the idea that he may never host another wrestling show.
The fact that he thought he might have cancer, only to have
find out his tumor was benign, put the Raw gig in perspective quickly.

Meanwhile, Joey Styles was signed to a five-year contract to be the
lead voice of Raw. WWE released Christy Hemme this morning which
is pretty suprising considering how well she's been doing.

-C

mcfly26

Reaction score
WWE releases Christy Hemme
December 5, 2005

WWE and Diva Christy Hemme have come to terms on her release. WWE.com will have more details as they become available.

WHY HAVE THEY LET THIS HAPPEN?

best be going to see her someplace else, she was fuckin hot. END OF

nekkid

Reaction score
The Christy Hemme thing makes no sence at all. They spent so much time and money with her. She was improving rapidly also. Why would they do this? Maybe she wanted out. That might make some sence, I guess we will see.

Japanese Dude

Reaction score
Well I guess Monday will be the last time I see the "Japanese Dude" Tajiri. Oh well they only jobbed him out anyway. Maybe its just me but when the hell did the Mcmahn's (did I spell tha right?) become face's again? I mean it was like what 2 month's or so since they where one of the biggest heels in firing JR and getting back together as a family. Ehh so much for storyline continuality. Cena needs to turn heel or drop the strap cause its getting ridiculous how much he's getting boo'ed. They need to strip Flair of the belt if he's gonna be off T.V. for a while. Give the mid-carders something to feud over.

"Now we have M.N.M. What the hell is that crap?"

Aww man MNM is awesome. And Melina is the hottest piece of ass to hit wrestling since Sunny was number 1.

The_Thief

Reaction score
What was up with that ref shooting himself last night on the ppv?? I figure thats what he did when the camera went off to the side? Anybody know?