• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

Strike22

Reaction score
My guess is that they are setting something up for a storyline with Bret Hart, where he comes back and teams up with Shawn or teams up with Vince(Really long shot I know) but hey anything could happen.

Dillon

Reaction score
Never say never but the WWE have done just about everything to get Brett back.Brett only did the videos so fans could see his matches and so his nephews in the wrestling business.In future could go to the WWE to make real money.As Vince say anything can happen in the WWE.

endymion

Reaction score
Ken - Sting is with TNA now, he's only just joined up with them. I'm guessing they threw money at him to get him there, and I'm guessing he's not leaving for a while.

Chuck67

Reaction score
Looks like WWE is leaning towards HBK vs. Shane McMahon at
Wrestlemania. Despite his win on Sunday i don't expect Rey Mysterio
to headline Wrestlemania.

Sting will be the centerpiece of TNA for at least a year according to
his contract. TNA has gotten big ratings and may move to primetime
because of this.

-C

thebodyx

Reaction score
Shawn Michaels vs Shane McMahon is going to be an absolutely crazy match.

Shane McMahon will probably jump off the building to get a reaction.

Chuck67 said:
Looks like WWE is leaning towards HBK vs. Shane McMahon at
Wrestlemania. Despite his win on Sunday i don't expect Rey Mysterio
to headline Wrestlemania.

Sting will be the centerpiece of TNA for at least a year according to
his contract. TNA has gotten big ratings and may move to primetime
because of this.

-C

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed the pitch of the screams for Cena!! It always quite high, why is this? Well its because Cenas fans are either female or pre-teen kids! Makes me sick! What makes me even sicker is the fact that it was mainly due to the advice of HHH that Edge lost the belt to Cena at the Rumble, just cause Trips wants his belt back!!! I'm a HHH fan but I still think it would have been better to keep the strap on Edge I mean Edge vs Cena Vs HHH thats a match you would want to see!
Shelton's Mama taking a dive last niht, glad she's gone she was killing Shelton!!!
Would they get over the HBK thing. Shane should just come out call him a bitch and that should be it..on to wretlemainia, great match! GO! I miss the old days where they guys would just like bump into each other and thats how a rivalry would start (remember Y2J & Kane end of 2000 great rivalry, all because of coffee).
So we've got a road to wrestlemainia tournement going on on Raw. 8 guys become 4, 4 become 2 and then 2 become HHH right! The King of Kings goes back on his Throne!

Chuck67

Reaction score
World Wrestling Entertainment announced tonight in Canada that Bret Hart will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame on Saturday 4/1 in Chicago, Illinois, which also means he'll be appearing at some form at the Wrestlemania 22 PPV.

Hart wrestled his final WWF match in November 1997 during the infamous "Montreal Screwjob." He and WWE came to terms to co-produce a DVD on his career last year with Hart having full creative control on the project. The company had been trying to get Hart involved with Wrestlemania in several aspects but Hart (who spends most of his time in Italy now) had shot down all of the ideas.

METALHEAD666

Reaction score
Glad to hear Brett Hart is Finally getting into the WWE Hall Of Fame--long overdue

If Vince was smart he would also induct Owen Hart at the same time--people have short memories and forget how good Owen was and he deserves the recognition,have missed him greatly since 1999

nekkid

Reaction score
Good idea metalhead. Owen was truly one of the greats. His match w/ Bret at Wrestlemania was one of the best in 'mania history.

Now, the question on everyone's mind is if bret is going to get involved in storyline/match with hbk or vince....

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Christan finally got the respect that he deserves, he won the NWA Worldheavyweight title from Jeff Jarret on sunday. Congrats to Christian, now bring on Monty Brown vs Christian Cage. :banana: :banana: :banana:

METALHEAD666

Reaction score
On Monday Night Raw tonigh it was announced that in addition to Brett Hart being inducted to the Hall Of Fame they will also induct Eddie Guerrero.

Great move-Eddie was one of the best performers ever to grace the ring,i still cant believe he's gone

And the man to speak for him should be Chris Benoit---watching Benoit on the tribute show crying his eyes out was heartwrenching--maybe this will help him get some grief out

KenBarkley

Reaction score
I agree but i think there still more deserving wrestlers that should be inducted, Owen Hart, Jake Roberts and of course Randy Savage. And why hasnt Ric Flair been put in yet?

The_Thief

Reaction score
Cause Flair's still putting in work. As for Owen he should never get in. Does anybody remember what he was doing before the fall, he was the fuckin Blue Blazer!! You can't tell me people we're really digging that shit. Same ole story, your nobody until you die. Everybody just feels sorry for him. He was jobber for like 6 years and then made a name off himself fighting his brother, dude sucked. Tell you the truth, the only Owen memory I have is of some fucker with DX makin fun of his ass when he was with the nation.

nekkid

Reaction score
Theif, owen was one of the best technical wresters ever. The only reason he wasn't in the spotlight more was because his brother was quite possibly the BEST technical wrestler ever.

His in-ring work is as good or better than any of the greats (eddie, Benoit).

The blue blazer was a old gimmick that Owen did in his early pre-wwe years, he ws doing it as a short term joke. I actually thought it was funny "The WWF is deplorable."

I am not sure that he should get in the hall of fame before bret, eddie, macho, simply because he was never heavyweight champ. However, IMO he definately deserves to be in there.

I don't really think that Eddie Guererro was really setting the world on fire with his "I'm Dominic's father" and "Batista is my best friend" stuff either right before he died.

KenBarkley

Reaction score
What do you mean because Flair is still working? Wasnt Hogan when he got into the hall of fame?

The_Thief

Reaction score
Naw, Hogan did one last Wrestlemania after the hall of fame show and that was about it, and even that wasn't a match. Oh yeah, I think he did a lil thing with HBK as a "one last match" event but even that was weak, everybody pretty much knew that was it for him. Flair on the other hand is still out there week after week, hell until last night he was the IC champ. He just had some wars with Triple H and Edge bashed his head with a chair, now that's putting in work.

As for Eddie's last storylines, they weren't that good but at least he was Eddie and he died Eddie. Owen died in a faggoty blue costume with feathers.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I never knew Owen or knew of his wrestling ability as only started to heavily watch wrestling in late 99' so I missed Owen, however I kbew of him, of his matches and his death. It was only until reading Mick Foleys autobiography that I try learnt about Owen and the things that he did. He was a great technical wrestler, but he enjoy ribbing other wrestlers even more, faking accents and screwing with you at 3am. Even messing about in the ring, having bad matches only to entertain the guys in the back. Yeah Owen was a mid-carder but he didnt care he loved being out there. Personnal, no I don't think that Owen should be inducted..but should Eddie? Put simply Yes, because wrestling was apart of Eddie like a third lung or something! It was his battle to be the best and to keep on fighting that made his famous.

The_Thief

Reaction score
Yup. You know, I used to watch Eddie on the Saturday shows (which were crap) about 15 years ago. Back when he had fluffy hair and wore trunks. He used to get his ass whooped every week, but he came back and back and finally WCW made something with him in the cruiserweight division, he also picked up character development which is huge. He started being a heel, and a good one at that. Once he made it to WWE you knew he was gonna be a star and when he got the chance he ran with it. It's good to see the WWE is gonna recognize his talents, not only as a wrestler but as an entertainer. For the first time in a long time, the WWE has done something respectable.

Chuck67

Reaction score
BTW, Goldberg seems really interested in maybe doing a few dates
down the line in TNA. He wants to prove himself before retiring from wrestling
and that WM match with Brock isn't how he wants to be remembered.

Goldberg is interested in helping TNA grow a bit because he hates
Vince McMahon so much he can't even say his name!!

By all accounts, Angle vs Taker at No Way Out was the WWE match of
the year-- so far-- Angle was said to be excited and had told people
ahead of time that he could get the best match out of Taker than
anyone else on the roster.

-C