• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

wtf is going on with rapidshare?

UltraLisk

Reaction score
As the title says... wtf is going on with rapidshare? You may have noticed I haven’t psoted anything in a while...

That is both because things I post here get deleted (often inactivity, maybe someone can pm me a private popular site to help me keep my links active longer + I can get more stuff like FHM/playboy) and because rapidshare.de keeps telling me there HDD's are full...

I got 5000 points, problem is I haven't been able to upload anything recently...

This this all some scam that are pulling with rapidshare.com? They say its a other company but with the service they are giving something doesn't add up...

You guys are missing out on full frontal naked kate pics :p

swede68

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Hey Ultra,

That was really frustrating me as well! It seems they've switched over to www.rapidshare.com! Are you sure it's not affiliated with rapidshare.de? Seems like they both offer the same options.

I lost my points as well as I had to sign up for a new account. Let me know if you're able to transfer your points.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
just use rapidshare.com. its the exact same thing, different TLD

UltraLisk

Reaction score
http://rapidshare.com/cgi-bin/promo.cgi

Via this special promotion-offer, we give away free Premium-Accounts to every owner of a valid RapidShare.de premium-account. The RapidShare.com account will be valid as long as your RapidShare.de account is valid RIGHT NOW. Please notice that RapidShare.de and RapidShare.com are two different companies.

So id lose 5k points, seems like a scam 2 me...

edit: Yep looks like a scam... Christian Schmid are both listed as owners... Also two host names have the same IP ns2.rapidshare.de and ns2.rapidshare.com both have 80.237.244.50.... I am not a network guy but it still seems off...

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
just the site design itself is enough to prove they are the same. they may be registered as two different businesses, but its clearly the same people who run it

The Mighty Z

Been away for a while
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
swede68 said:
I lost my points as well as I had to sign up for a new account. Let me know if you're able to transfer your points.

The first month that Rapidshare.com was online, rapidshare.de users had the possibility to create a free account on the .com.
I have a rapid account with a couple of friends.
We created a new account on the .com and all our points were transferred.

H

hoppi

i'm not quite sure, but i think you can transfer your premium account to the rs.com. don't know about credit points though.

The Chief

Reaction score
it looks like they've allocated most of their servers to the .com site. downloading from .de has become much more difficult (I often get the "all drives are full" message). I guess they're phasing it out, and it'll be .com only, in the future.

The Mighty Z

Been away for a while
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
GrapJ said:
5 minutes ago the img129 thru img136 drives went down.
Saw suddenly red crosses popping up

The img3, img5 en img6 drives are bad, try not to post on those drives.
I guess you're talking about Imagevenue now instead of Rapidshare?

The servers on IV tend to go offline now and then, but they always come back.
For a FREE pic-host IV is still one of the best.

UltraLisk

Reaction score
MV is starting to suck though...

First of all, when I ran my image lecher it would work 100% fine with imageshack but IV would get about 1-5% errors which would need to be re-run.... In addition last time I ran it I had even more troubles... but on top of that recently I keep getting this "image bandwidth is 2 high, but cause adds you can click this button"....

I use ad block so I do not see any adds, but the extra click is still annoying...

GrapJ

Balki Bartokamus
Reaction score
How stupid can i be.
Was looking for a thread on hosters to put my message in.
My Indexpage shows : wtf is going on with ....
On top of this page it says Rapidshare, but i went to the last post.
Yes, TMZ, I must have been sleeping and i never noticed it.
I was talking about ImageVenue. (in a Rapidshare thread)
Thanks for the correction

UltraLisk

Reaction score
this new site sucks... I went 2 download a file earlier that was like 35M and it said I had to wait +1 minute...

Also the max on that site is only 100MB...

The Chief

Reaction score
check it out, tonight, if you're a premium rs.com user, you'll be able to buy another account (or extend an existing one) for one thousand points, instead of the usual ten thousand, between midnite and 1 am Central European Time. That's between 11 pm and midnite for us in GMT. The rest of you will have to figure it out yourselves lol

The Chief

Reaction score
*ONE YEAR BUMP!!!*

Just to let you know RS is doing that thing again tonite, but it's 3333 points for an account, not 1000 like last year.

Happy Easter!