• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Jessica Alba Nude (aka Facts of Life Hotties)

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
saeko nogami said:
:) It would have benefitted his career if screech did a sex tape with tiffany amber thiessen:butt: Miracles can happen:angelwing
zach would totally kick his ass

saeko nogami

Reaction score
I just hope it's not as horrible as the chyna/sean waltman[x pac] sex tape!!

Dillon

Reaction score
Is he really in a sex tape.If so what does the chick look like.I bet she happy she got caught on tape.Banging a nerd.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
TMZ has learned that a tape involving Diamond – who recently proclaimed to the world that he was completely broke – has allegedly surfaced in which the former TV star cavorts with two unidentified women. And even more shocking is an act that Diamond engages in with the women which involves bodily excretions and moustache-painting, known in sexual vernacular as the "Dirty Sanchez." TMZ learned of the allegation yesterday night, and called Screech's reps, who did not immediately return our calls.

The "bodily excretions" part disturbes me, does that mean someone is getting a clevland steamer?

blackmetal

Reaction score
lol,No a dirty sanchez is when you are doggy styling your girl.Then take out your dick that has crap on it.And whipe it on your girfrined/boyfriend's upper lip.Making a crap mustache.

l3lasphemer

Reaction score
Honestly I have seen his standup comic act and he isn't that bad, but this.... ugh

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
At first I had no interest in this at all, but the media keeps talking about it everywhere, so its slowly making me want to watch it lol.

How much do you think he paid for the 2 girls? I say this because we all know he is the last person in the world to get a threesome for free lol

The Young One

exp0sed Fantasy Football Champ
Reaction score
3 things:

1.) Cman, no way this is worse than Fred Durst sextape, Ive seen neither, but Id rather see a Screech one just for the sheer haha factor, and hearing about a Fred Durst sextape means he actually gets girls, whom I instantaneously feel sorry for. Poor females who banged Fred Durst, you girls need a support group, "it's not your fault"

2.) Haha, that quote from TMZ said sexual vernacular

3.) Going back to making fun of Cman, theres no way he hasn't seen this already. I love how you snuck in "At first I had no interest in this at all, but the media keeps talking about it everywhere, so its slowly making me want to watch it lol." Yeah guys, I'd never ask a girl to buy a purple strap on at the sex store down the street, come to my house, put it on and then violate me, nope I never do something like that, even though I detailed it pretty vividly.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Ok, you've been demoted to assistant janitor

and no i haven't seen it yet. i saw a link to it a few days ago somewhere, but didn't care at the time. female sex tapes i usually have the day they are "released". its easy when you know people.

re: durst or screech getting women... i think its pretty obvious that the women were paid for in both cases. that should be a given.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
l3lasphemer said:
Was there any truth to the Durst and Brittany bumping uglies?
who knows. they are both nasty lol

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
Man, I'm starting to fear for you a bit Cman...
Every time that I've logged on recently, I've seen your name associated with a "Screech Sex Tape" post.

Cman said:
...i saw a link to it a few days ago somewhere, but didn't care at the time.

Sure, sure...whatever you say

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
TYO is allowed to joke because he's funny. You guys are just looking for a ban :twisted:

Dillon

Reaction score
Screech is on MSN Video.He was on MSNBC talking about the tape.He cut a deal to get paid for it.Way to go Screech.