• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

Chuck67

Reaction score
That is AWESOME news!!!! i just hope this is done in good
faith and not as a plan to discredit the ECW brand.

-C

METALHEAD666

Reaction score
E-C-W! E-C-W! E-C-W! E-C-W!

one of the few smart moves by Vince lately---and they should go back to the old bingo hall in Philly and make sure Joey Styles is the announcer instead of wasting him on raw stuck between the Lawlers tired one liners and the worst announcer in history---THE COACH

nekkid

Reaction score
While this sounds great. I have a feeling that it will end up sucking. I don't think that ECW can have act 2. ECW was a renegade promotion that was making an amazing product out of someones basement (promos), a small arena, swearing, incredible violence, and some of the craziest and most loyal wrestling fans of all time.

That same spirit can't be duplicated. Paul can't be as motivating as he once was, the reason being is that the company isn't his anymore. The company isn't bankrupt anymore. Paul's ass is not on the line anymore. The determination just won't be there.

ECW changed wrestling. It made WCW and WWE HAVE to take notice and both of those companies integrated hardcore into their style.

I just don't see this new ECW breaking any new ground. I also don't see Vince letting Paul make a superior product. Will Vince let the same violence and swearing and high risk spots happen on an ECW show that he won't allow on his shows? I say no f'n way. Many ECW ppv's were some of the best ppv's of all time, yes better than the big 2 at the time.

I hope I am completely wrong on this. i hope this new ECW is f'n awesome and f'n extreme. Something just doesn't sit well with me though.

nekkid

Reaction score
Another reason why I think that it won't work is because fans are too smart now with the internet and everything. A casual fan or smark will look at it and say "Thats not ECW thats WWE". I know that is what I am thinking although I am trying not to.

An example would be the inVasion angle. Vince bought WCW. He tried a storyline where WCW was going to take over the WWE, he even brought back the NWO. Well you know the rest. Ever since that failed experiment WWE and pro wrestling in general has lost fans and ratings.

The reason that the invasion failed was because fans 'knew' it wasn't real. I know fans know that wrestling isn't 'real' but many storylines and feuds were based on an element of truth. Those angles seem to be the ones that work the best.

Fans new that a real war was going on between WWE and WCW when Vince tried to make us believe it was still happeneing even though he owned WCW that turned people off.

Hopefully ECW part deux doesn't suffer the same fate.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
As far as I'm aware One year contracts have been offered to the likes of The Sandman, Bill Alfonse, Sabu etc with the chance of an extention if WWE see's fit.
ECW will fall to Paul.E and Tommy D. nothing has been put forward for storylines and the like (do they need it?) but I'm concered as I feel WWE have burnt thier bridges with ECW legends like the Dudleys & Rhyno. Are WWE trying to get their talent back so TNA won't keep them?

Chuck67

Reaction score
First, the Dudleys & Rhyno are hardly ECW 'legends' (all due respect!) They were there when the promotion was on it's way
down. WWE have signed the majority of ECW big players and
that's a step in the right direction. Other news:

Apparantly Paul Heyman is NOT in Louisville for tonight's OVW taping. Heyman was flown to Stanford,CT for some ECW meetings being held as Vince McMahon for some reason has had an epiphany regarding ECW and is dedicating a LOT of time to both the PPV and the relaunch of the brand. McMahon wants to familiar himself with the wrestlers offered contracts as well as any ideas that Heyman and Dreamer have for the brand.

There are plans to run a "WWE vs. ECW Head to Head" special on the USA Network the week of ECW One Night Stand PPV.

WWE has entered negotiations to book the former ECW Arena on Saturday 6/24 for an Extreme Championship Wrestling house show in Philadelphia, PA. The venue, which has been remodeled since the company shut down operations in 2001, is now known as the New Alhambra Arena.

-C

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Chuck67 said:
First, the Dudleys & Rhyno are hardly ECW 'legends' (all due respect!) They were there when the promotion was on it's way
down.

Rhino is not an ECW legend but the Dudleys are. The Dudleys have been in ECW longer than you think.

METALHEAD666

Reaction score
the dudleys were in ECW from like 1995 --when there were 7 dudleys

BUBBA, D-VON, CHUBBY, SIGN GUY, DANCES WITH DUDLEY, SPIKE, and BIG DICK DUDLEY

blackmetal

Reaction score
Ok,I think that Vince is going to far with the ECW thing.I mean another one night stand is a pretty great idea but to have a full time ECW show going on is just to much.I feel like he is trying to milk every single penny he can out of the ECW.And probably to set higher standards for TNA who is trying to get noticed.Anyways i think that an weekly ECW show wont do as good as a ECW one night stand pay-per-view every now and then.

btw.I hear that Brock Lesnar has seteld his case with the wwe!!!!And that now he will try mma(!!!!!!) now that he can.Personaly i think he could do good in the mma i mean he is already popular in Japan and doing Pride would do wonders to his carierre!Who knows maybe the Japs will worship him like Bob Sapp.And if he goes to UFC he is allready known in the states and if he worked his image carefully he could be verrrrrryyyyyyy famous.Or there is an alernative i would die to see.And that is that Brock goes to TNA!!!!!:banana:

nekkid

Reaction score
Why does everyone come down on Vince for 'milking' money from things like ecw. He is a business man, of course that is what he is going to do. He bought ECW as an INVESTMENT the whole concept of an investment is to make money. Vince can do whatever he wants with it. Sure it might not be what everyone wants him to do with it but who else is more qualified to make the decisions on ECW's future in the entire world? Who has the money and the experience and the wrestlers contracts to do so? No one but Vince for good or bad.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Is Christy Hemmy on TNA now? I was wondering why she wasn't around lately.

Funny how Vince keeps useless people like Candice around and gets rid of people that actually have athletic ability

Strike22

Reaction score
Hey did anybody see TNA last night, Sting called out Jeff Jarret and Scott Steiner and told Jeff that he could choose his partner for the next TNA PPV, because the match is going to be a tag match between Jarret-Steiner vs Sting and any partner he wants. Sting told Jeff to choose either tunnel that leads to the ring and Jeff didn't.

So Sting decided to bring both wrestlers and he brought out Buff Bagwell and Lex Lugar(who looks like crap).

I think that next week Sting is goint to do the same thing again and Jeff will have to choose his partner.

blackmetal

Reaction score
No matter in what shape he is i would give my left nut if "the total pacage"Lex Luger would do a match for TNA!!!!!And Buff looks as buffed as he was at his glory days with WCW and i share the same opinion about Buff "the stuff" doing a match or two for TNA as i do for Lex.
"IM BUFF ,IM THE STUFF AND GIRLS JUST CANT GET ENOUGH"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The_Thief

Reaction score
They both suck. I though Luger was in jail for killing Miss Elizabeth?

blackmetal

Reaction score
The_Thief said:
They both suck. I though Luger was in jail for killing Miss Elizabeth?

NO THEY DONT!Well at least they didnt suck when they where with WCW.
Now whats that about Lex killing miss Elizabeth?

The_Thief

Reaction score
Yea dude, when they found her he was there and there were some pills involved or some shit...I don't quite remember, here check this shit: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshots/lexlugermug1.html
Maybe he wasn't convicted.

And you know what, your right, Buff was kind of cool for awhile, I just remember some of his last shit with his mom and he same ole gimmick. But when him and Scott Norton we're tagging for the NWO, they we're pretty dope.

mortebelle14

Reaction score
So, did anyone see Backlash tonight???

If it wasn't for the fact I watched it for free at Buffalo Wild Wings, I would have been just as pissed as I was from Wrestlemania...

SPOILERS:

The whole night was nothing but comical BS: HBK and "GOD" v Vince and Shane, Kane going nuts when the house lights went red and a voice from the PA started saying May 19th, Eugene picking his nose and throwing it in some dude's mouth, Trish dislocating her shoulder and causing the match not only to end early but changing the planed outcome, and to top it all off Cena still has the fucking title...

We can only hope for ECW's return and the whole build up to ECW 'One Night Stand'.... RV-fuckin-D...

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Son of a Bitch???? Fuck you Cena..this is getting stupid now surly HHH should have demanded his title back by now...Yo Vince your story lines are crap, stop trying to bring back the 'Attitude' and give HHH his belt.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
one of the most entertaining thing i ever saw in wrestling was when buff and scott steiner (big daddy pump or whatever) were together and they were fooling around and causing trouble. it was great.

i think the main thing that people need to realize is that you can't relive history. the NWO was cool, DX was cool, ECW in its hay day was cool, but when you try to bring anything back its usually half assed and pathetic and nothing like it used to be.

the writers need to stop wasting time remembering the old stuff and start thinking of new stuff to do.

PS. Fuck Triple H, i hope he quits or gets injured or something and we never hear from him again.