• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

Japanese Dude

Reaction score
KOTR, I like Finlay, but we all know thats never gonna happen. I'm glad they turned Kane Heel again cause he sucks as a face.

Strike22

Reaction score
Who here is going to see Kane's new movie "See No Evil" it looks pretty good.

Did anybody see how absolutely HOT Lita looked on Raw during the Edge vs John Cena and HHH match, man when the hell is Hef going to get off his ass and give Lita a call.

nekkid

Reaction score
I'll probably download it, its not something I would go out of my way to go see but I hope it does wel.l Kane is one of the hardest working guys in that company.

I agree about Lita, I think she would definately do playboy. I can see her and Edge with it in the ring. I am sick of her teasing us with those tight shirts i want those things bust loose.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Ok Lita has already stated that playboy is not an option for her, as for her current story with Edge it makes her uncomfortable as she has no interet in bring in her personal life into her wrestling life. As far as I'm aware Amy and Adam have now split and edghe is trying to patch things up with his wife.

Kane's new movies looks good but I'm confused as to what they plan to with him on Raw. I mean yes he's great as a heel but it never gets him anywhere or any closer to any championships.

blackmetal

Reaction score
Can some one tell me whats wrong with that new huge guy on smackdown?I mean why does he talk like sylvester stallone on drugs?He cuts a promo and i cant understand a single word he is saying.

P.S.I see him in the future having a "whose a bigger monster"kind of feud with either kane or the big show.What do think about that?

nekkid

Reaction score
Phynix when did Lita say she wouldn't do playboy? I only remember Stacy and Trish saying that.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
there are only two cases when celebrities do playboy:

1. when their career is over or dying ( rachel hunter )
2. if they are huge slut ( candice michelle )

if they don't fit into one of these categories (non-slut with ongoing career), they really have no reason to do it.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
blackmetal said:
Can some one tell me whats wrong with that new huge guy on smackdown?I mean why does he talk like sylvester stallone on drugs?He cuts a promo and i cant understand a single word he is saying.

Maybe its because he is a giant, either that or it's just because he's from India.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
The Giant Kali can't cut promo's because he doesn't need to. Like when Brock Lesnar was there he didnt talk for a year cause he had Paul Heyman, or Kane he never said a thing cause he had Paul Bearer! I imagine that once Kali becomes more confident or able to cut decent promo's then he'll get a larger amount of mic time.

I believe that Lita's comments were discussed here on an earlier wrestling post.

blackmetal

Reaction score
bobobill said:
Maybe its because he is a giant, either that or it's just because he's from India.
Is he realy from India?Or is it just a storyline thing like with boogeyman coming from the bottomless pit.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Anyone else think Trish looks a lot hotter with dark hair? Its also nice to see her act less serious for a change.

METALHEAD666

Reaction score
not only is she hotter with the darker hair----with the new mickie james look--wearing her skirt---we get to see her ass again--when shes jumping up and down with the skirt. THONG SHOT BABY

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
i wasn't really attracted to her when she was blond, she looked like the rest of the bimbos. for some reason i just like the dark hair.

blackmetal

Reaction score
METALHEAD666 said:
not only is she hotter with the darker hair----with the new mickie james look--wearing her skirt---we get to see her ass again--when shes jumping up and down with the skirt. THONG SHOT BABY

Couldnt agree more.BTW when is batista coming back?!Smackdown is boring with out him!

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Last time I checked Batista was due for a may/june return but that may have changed.
I not dure about Trish with dark hair I've always known her as a blonde and thats the 'trish' that I know and recognise as for Micky James well the less said about her the better! They should get Victoria back in the title picture because she deserves it!
I was wondeing how you guys felt about Vince bringing God into the wrestling word? Do you think that the tag match at Backlash will be as horrible as s match can be or will HBK save it?

nekkid

Reaction score
HBK, will make it memorable. Just about everything that Shawn has ever done has been memorable.

As far as the whole 'God' thing goes. Here is what I think about it, I think its a small example of what is happening in the big picture of WWE. Vince says the 'attitude' era is over. Well, the things that he is doing on tv now are as offending if not more over the top than the attitude era. (Example: Using Eddie's death in storylines, Vince shoving HBK's face in his ass, lita/edgelive sex shows)

Vince says the attitude era is over, however it is not. The only difference is that the over the top things he is doing now have no connection with any audience. They aren't funny. They don't even necessarily offend. They just plain suck.

remember all teh studies from Universities on how offensive WWF programming was in the late 90's? That was because when Vince crossed the line, he did it in a way that made sense and people took notice. Now it is just ridiculous. Now it is tired and stupid.

I don't have the answer but there has to be a way to connect with the audience besides the garbage Vince is trying to pull now.

blackmetal

Reaction score
To me bringing God in a storyline is just stupid,wrong,pointless.
Just think about it for a second.How the hell is Shawn going to tag in God?How? How is God going to wrestle?Throw lightnings and raise flames?Raise the dead?And as far as the Trish&Mickie storyline going on.I dont get what exatly is wwe trying to pull of?Trish is Mickie,Mickie is Trish......and why did they gave Mickie the title anyway?And I was thinking how is Mickie going to dress/look after the Trish feud ends?Is she going to be normal?Continue the Trish look?What do you think?

p.s.Im looking forwad to see Batista,Mr.Kennedy(KENNEDY!:mrgreen: ) returning!And im bumed:sad: that the Boogeyman is going to be out for 5+months.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!

PWInsider.com is reporting that WWE has made the decision to bring back ECW FULL-TIME.
The plan is to have the promotion return on a full-time basis in September. WWE officials have begun talking to former talent about returning to work for the promotion.
There has been no decision on how the company will be brought back just yet. It's possible that it will take over the present OVW territory, that it will be a promotion that gets matches on the Raw and/or Smackdown promotions or possibly in some other manner.
Paul Heyman and Tommy Dreamer will be booking ECW when it starts up.
WWE is offering talent three year deals which consist of a series of one year contracts with rollover clauses. The Sandman, Francine and Balls Mahoney are all being sent contreacts this week.
WWE is not looking to add a third day to their television schedule. It is believed this will be a mix of both former ECW wrestlers and new WWE developmental wrestlers who have been working house shows under Paul Heyman.
Speaking of Heyman, he will be in charge of the ECW brand. The plan is to run house shows and some form of weekly television as well.
Dave Meltzer reports that it would likely be handled similar to the Superastros deal in the late 90s, with weekly matches taped before either the Raw or SmackDown tapings.
www.wrestlingexposed.com