• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

blackmetal

Reaction score
Cman said:
one of the most entertaining thing i ever saw in wrestling was when buff and scott steiner (big daddy pump or whatever) were together and they were fooling around and causing trouble. it was great.

i think the main thing that people need to realize is that you can't relive history. the NWO was cool, DX was cool, ECW in its hay day was cool, but when you try to bring anything back its usually half assed and pathetic and nothing like it used to be.

the writers need to stop wasting time remembering the old stuff and start thinking of new stuff to do.

PS. Fuck Triple H, i hope he quits or gets injured or something and we never hear from him again.

Took the words out of my mouth.Well exept the triple h part.:banana:

blackmetal

Reaction score
i was watching raw couple of days ago and kane was wrestling big show and out of nowhere the titantorn shows his mask and sign may 19th and the entire arena goes red and a voice starts sying may 19th.So i went on a couple of sites and found out that there are big chances of masked kane returning!!!!!!!!!!What do you think will he put the mask back on?

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
he's in a movie thats being released may 19th, i believe. so its not some complicated storyline, its just cheesy advertising for the movie.

blackmetal

Reaction score
I did some research on my own and found out this about the may 19th thing:On May 19, 1998, Kane was revealed to be the result of a furtive union between The Undertaker's mother and Paul Bearer, an employee at the funeral home in Death Valley owned by The Undertaker's parents. When Kane and The Undertaker were children, The Undertaker "accidentally" burned down the funeral home, killing their parents and hideously scarring Kane both physically and mentally (the parents of The Undertaker are supposedly buried somewhere on Long Island; during an episode of RAW taped on Long Island, Kane and Bearer ostensibly exhumed their bodies and brought them to the arena). Bearer, who survived the fire, hid Kane in a mental asylum as he grew up and went on to form an alliance with The Undertaker. After suffering mistreatment at the hands of The Undertaker, Bearer opted to bring Kane in to the WWF in order to gain vengeance upon The Undertaker.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
So it looks like Kane will be on Smackdown this Friday (tuesday taping) as Rey partner...this is mainly because on Friday it is May 19th! Yeah Black I saw the mask too? Fingers crossed he don's the ol' mask again, I miss the days of the pyro goibg up and the lil guy in the ring just bricking it as Kane marches towars the him! Could May 19th signal the return of 'The Big Red Machine'?

blackmetal

Reaction score
On wwe.com they posted a video tribute to kane.And i think they are planing something big for kane.And the chances of him putting the mask back on are bigger then ever!!!!

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
...and the main event on Raw is...WTF Kenny!!!! Did anyone else know what was going on you've HHH apologysing to Vince, who cradling Shane?? There was like a million adverts for Kane and his film but no actual Kane, another freaking Diva turns up (she'll be outta there in a year!) RVD loses his belt again, dam I miss his ECW title runs (23 months 3 weeks)!! Vince still thinks he's the ladies man and it's obviouse that Candice is getting enough money cause she's aklways lip locked with Vince each week (surly Linda must be watching?). The only good thing ws Foley and Funk who had what I consider to be the best promo in the last year or so!

blackmetal

Reaction score
didn't watch raw but it seems that for some reason they giving the spirit squad a big push.So i'm thinking either they are gonna end up as the heart thorbes&the dicks(getting pushed then getting fired) or they are gonna eventualy split up and get mixed on raw and smackdown or some/all know someone in the wwe who is giving them these breaks.But i think that the biggest posibility is that they are eventualy gonna be low/mid cards then split up maybe some of them will get an image change,and get up mixed on raw and smackdown.And as for the Candice Michelle thing goes SHE IS A 1.CLASS SLUT!!!!!!!!and playing a role of Vince's plaything to her is as natural as fish is in the waterr.And it's obvious that the wwe dosen't know what to the hell do with her.BUT they can't fire her becuse she is just to hot.And babes like her bring in the crowd.

endymion

Reaction score
Spirit Squad is being pushed so when DX reforms they have a new group (the corporation, anyone?) to go up against. Vince and his boys Vs. DX. Classic.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Huh that idea never even occured to me! You see now I'm excited mainly because who are gonna be the other members?? HBK HHH thats a deffinate but I can think of who else would be good unless they grab some new guys like they did with Evolution???

blackmetal

Reaction score
Turns out Kane did apear on smackdown this friday and kicked the shit out of Rey but nothing special happend!Again in the middle of the match lights turn red mask apears on the titantron and again we hear a voice whispering may 19th.WTF?!!!!!!!!!!!!All this fuss about may 19th and nothing?:mad: :mad: Now im really running out of ideas of what are they gonna do with kane.Maybe he will fued with taker again who knows?But the whole may 19th thing really pissed me off!!!!

roonboy24

Reaction score
Did anyone see the Judgement Day broadcast ? I didn't as Sky is seemingly going to charge extra for most of the PPVs from now on (I know they are called "Pay"-per-Views, but we used to get them as part of the Sky package subscription in the UK). I heard a report saying the Undertaker got mauled by The Great Khali. I hope this is true, as I can't stand the Undertaker. He has been a major player for far longer than his limited talent deserves. His entrance is the best thing about him, and its all downhill from there. I feel sorry for anyone working with him, and having to do all the work to try and make the match watchable. Hopefully this may mark , if not the end, at least the beginning of the end for this guy.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Judgement day was shit! MNM broke up! Booker became King! Undertaker lost to that giant! and Rey beat JBL WTF!!! I've given up hope the ladt three PPV's have been shock wins with Cena beating trips twice and now Rey finishing off JBL which is crazy as ol' Eddie couldn't even do that...what does that say about JBL???
Raw was good but only from an ECW poinr of view with matches announced as Foly and Edge Vs Dreamer and Funk and RVD Vs Cena money in the bank cashed in for title shot!! Trips aplolgiesed to Vince!! but then beat up spirit squad when kenny stole sledgy, even more teasing of DX!! and it seems that May 19th won't go away as Kane admitted to being very happy about the whole thing but then the titron kicked saying it wasn't over, that this just the begining??? Just put his mask back on please!!!

nekkid

Reaction score
Please don't tell me you bought that ppv phynx. HBK is going to need knee surgery I guess that is why they had that injury angle last night. I hope that doesn't stop the dx plans. I would much rather see HHH and HBK just be a tandem and be idiots together again. Calling them dx would just be dumb.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I always by the ppv's always have done always will, its mainly because I need to see the matches and because I like calling the matches myself seeing if i know the moves/holds/positions(?) shit like that, fingers crossed ECW and Vengence will be a little better! Yeah HBK needs surgery gonna be out for a month shouldn't be too bad and shouldn't hold up the DX reunion! WWE contacted Road Dogg and Bill Gun about joining DX again but thier still under contract with TNA and they would have a very large pay cut due to their comments regarding HHH since they left WWE.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
roonboy24 said:
Did anyone see the Judgement Day broadcast ? I didn't as Sky is seemingly going to charge extra for most of the PPVs from now on (I know they are called "Pay"-per-Views, but we used to get them as part of the Sky package subscription in the UK).
PPV's in North America are 40 or 50 bucks each (no matter what fancy package you have), so you had it pretty lucky for a while there.

roonboy24

Reaction score
Cman said:
PPV's in North America are 40 or 50 bucks each (no matter what fancy package you have), so you had it pretty lucky for a while there.

It is still annoying as one of the original selling points of the Sky subscription package was that all the PPVs came as part of the deal. Now nearly all the PPVs have to be bought separately, which means we are definitely getting much less for our money these days than we used to (even up to 12-18 months ago).

I agree though that we used to have it pretty sweet. Even now the cost of a PPV on Sky is about £15 (about $28 at current rates), so still cheaper than across the Atlantic.

Karifan

Reaction score
I have never paid for a pay-per-view. Even when WWE was actually good, i had a black box and got them free (along with all the other paid channels). Now i just download them. The only pay-per-views i would pay for is TNA's pay-per-view, but i dont have the money until i get another job.

P.S. Kane only went to smackdown for 1 night, he is still staying on raw.....although moving him to smackdown wouldnt be a bad idea.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
PPV's are expensive and Sky has a deal with WWE that we must pay for a lest fibe esch year, it use to be with PPV's with important main events (Rumble, Elimination Chamber, HIAC). I've recently found out that Vengence will also be on Sky Box Office another £15 for another weak PPV? or can DX save it all?

Smackdown is going down fast, Angle-gone, Benoit-gone(shoulder injury), JBL-gone(also injured), Nitro and Melina-gone (going to raw, due to backstage issues!). Smackdown is in need of a bunch of heals (Finlay, Booker & Mark Henry only ones there at the moment) and a decent champ (Rey's only the champ cuz Eddie died!), I was looking forward to JBL being champ and then a fued with Batista at SS! Now it seems that Rey still has the strap and he's got a knee injury as well! As far as smackdown goes...all hands abandon Ship!