• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

tommy13

somewhat respected
Reaction score
From WWE.com: WWE® BRINGS ECW® TO SCI FI CHANNEL

New York, N.Y., May 25, 2006 - SCI FI Channel today announced that World Wrestling Entertainment®, the producer of the No. 1 weekly basic cable TV series, “Monday Night RAW “on USA Network, will debut a summer series on Tuesday, June 13, at 10 p.m. ET/PT. ECW (Extreme Championship Wrestling®) will be an alternative brand of wrestling suited to fit the SCI FI Channel’s commitment to fuel the imagination.

"Research tells us that there's a healthy appetite for wrestling among SCI FI viewers," said Bonnie Hammer, President, USA and SCI FI Channel. "With ECW, we're able to deliver to those fans unique action with a twist that's perfect for SCI FI."

“ECW on SCI FI will push the boundaries of sports entertainment in new and unexpected ways,” said Vince McMahon, Chairman of World Wrestling Entertainment.

For more information go to ECW.com

Karifan

Reaction score
tommy13 said:
From WWE.com: WWE® BRINGS ECW® TO SCI FI CHANNEL

New York, N.Y., May 25, 2006 - SCI FI Channel today announced that World Wrestling Entertainment®, the producer of the No. 1 weekly basic cable TV series, “Monday Night RAW “on USA Network, will debut a summer series on Tuesday, June 13, at 10 p.m. ET/PT. ECW (Extreme Championship Wrestling®) will be an alternative brand of wrestling suited to fit the SCI FI Channel’s commitment to fuel the imagination.

"Research tells us that there's a healthy appetite for wrestling among SCI FI viewers," said Bonnie Hammer, President, USA and SCI FI Channel. "With ECW, we're able to deliver to those fans unique action with a twist that's perfect for SCI FI."

“ECW on SCI FI will push the boundaries of sports entertainment in new and unexpected ways,” said Vince McMahon, Chairman of World Wrestling Entertainment.

For more information go to ECW.com

Alien Division anyone?

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
With the whole Kane situation, I am 95% sure the past "Kane" was Undertaker. Here's why:

1. He was just barely shorter than Kane, which taker is barely shorter than Kane.
2. He had a beard that resembled taker's in color and size (from what I could see)
3. When they did a close-up of "Kane" and went past his arm, he had an elbow pad on his left arm, just like taker's.

But, I'm probably wrong.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
KABOOM said:
With the whole Kane situation, I am 95% sure the past "Kane" was Undertaker. Here's why:

1. He was just barely shorter than Kane, which taker is barely shorter than Kane.
2. He had a beard that resembled taker's in color and size (from what I could see)
3. When they did a close-up of "Kane" and went past his arm, he had an elbow pad on his left arm, just like taker's.

But, I'm probably wrong.

There is just one major flaw with your theory. Undertaker has Sara tatooed on his throat and fake Kane didn't have one. I think it might have been Test.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Reguardless of who it is (i too thought Taker' until I saw the missing tattoo??) What do we think will happen? Will this make Kane a styronger character? Will it give him more opportunities at titles?
On a whole I felt Raw was good, especially the ECW Vs WWE section which continues impress me and make me very excited as each week Micks Promo's get better and better.

blackmetal

Reaction score
ok.i'm gonna go all dumbd fuck on you guys and ask whats all this talk about a fake kane?:eyebulge:

khawajafarid

Reaction score
The identity of the masked Kane character that appeared on Raw last night is none other than Freakin' Deacon aka Deacon Deville aka Dorian Deville. His real name is Drew Hankinson.

Freakin' Deacon signed a WWE developmental deal in April 2005. He has been wrestling in Deep South Wrestling since September. WWE were thinking about calling him up late last year to feud with Kane, however, it was nixed.

Freakin' Deacon is 6'7" and 330 pounds.

for more information visit

http://www.ringsidemayhem.com/news.php?id=news/headlines/150979720.html

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
bobobill said:
There is just one major flaw with your theory. Undertaker has Sara tatooed on his throat and fake Kane didn't have one. I think it might have been Test.
it could have been anyone that size. i don't think it really matters as its only a "temporary" character anyway. its similar to a few years ago when they had the second undertaker and the two fought.

as for the tattoo, they could have covered it with makeup

nekkid

Reaction score
The fake Kane did look like he had a wig on; however if my memory serves me right didn't the fake Kane have brownish hair and doesn't 'taker have black hair?

Cman, has that freakin' Deacon guy ever been on tv before?

Why would it be a temporary character? I mean, I hope you are right as it was pretty lame but it seemed like it had a rather large buildup.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
I don't think its the fake Kane they are building up to. I think they are gonna go for one last Kane Undertaker fued.

Strike22

Reaction score
Now that Rob Van Dam and Kurt Angle have been drafted to ECW who else do you guys think is going to end up in ECW?

Probably Nunzio can go back to being Little Guido, and I hope that Matt Hardy will end up there.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I think anyone that is designated as being hardcore or anyone that has ever used tables / chairs / ladders, will probably eventually end up there. Thats assuming that the project itself will last for more than a couple months.

blackmetal

Reaction score
So i've been reading tv taping results for this fridays smackdown.And although it looks like smackdown is going down the drain now that the major names are gone or injured.It looks like thing aren't THAT bad.Becuse Mr.Kennedy(KENNEDY!:mrgreen: :mrgreen: )is returning next week to smackdown,Ashely Massaro is now on smackdown,the miz is now a host on smackdown,Batista is returning in 38 days.

p.s.Rey Mysterio will be facing Sabu at ECW ONS2 for the WWE Heavyweight championship belt!:banana: :eyebulge:

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Are you sure he's facing Sabu for the Belt? I haven't read anything about that.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I too have heard about Rey and Sabu it will be mentioned on Smackdown!...Benoit vs Dean Malenko has been removed from ONS due to Benoit's injury.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Since Benoit is out maybe he will face Dean Malenko.

blackmetal

Reaction score
OMG!I just read on a prowrestlingscoop.com that kane is planing to quit wwe and wrestling as soon as january 2007:)sad: :surprised :eek: )

her is the enitre article:Kane, 39, has expressed to WWE management that he plans on retiring soon, perhaps as early as January 2007. Kane told management that he has accomplished all he can in his career. Should Kane retire, it won't affect his See No Evil film deal as he signed a contract for a sequel to the movie.

One source within WWE said, "Kane is the most respected guy in the Raw locker room. He carries himself very professionally and it would be ashame to end his career without a decent title run." Kane has stated several times that his 24 hour title reign in 1998 does not bother him, however, many within WWE (including Vince McMahon) feels as though that Kane has been bothered that he has not gotten another title reign in his career. Even though he's technically on RAW, there was some thought to giving him a title win at Judgment Day or No Way Out, but those plans were nixed. Another source said that when Kane was asked about a possible future title reign he said, "It's time for the younger guys to shine."

Before his departure, Kane would like to be involved with Bobby Lashley, Randy Orton and John Cena. He would also like to reunite with The Undertaker as a tag team. Additionally, The Undertaker has expressed to management that Kane could possibly be the one to end his undefeated Wrestlemania streak. However, Kane turned down the idea, seeing as it would take credibility away from Taker's legacy