• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Anyone ever use Adult Friend Finder?

Iceberg

Reaction score
We're a little ways from the Maritimes, though if I didn't know her ex so well, I'd try to hook up with her myself.

Sorry, fellow Canuck!

cableguy

Reaction score
chief, you want a proven chick magnet, try this... a hint of wd-40, and if you arent too squeamish, open up a small cut on a finger or something... just enough to show... do that BEFORE you leave home... you dont want to be bleeding at the bar or wherever... that combination, along with dressing decently but not too well (jeans are good with whatever), tells women that you are a MAN... wd-40 is used by people that know how to fix and maintain things, and a little scratch or cut only furthers that image... stay away from cologne, and if you insist on wearing some "pretty" scent, stick with the original old spice scent--not a lot, but just enough to be there... women love that one too, for some reason...

i fully expect to be ridiculed for posting this, but please try it if you are in the market for a gal... i bet you are surprised by the results... :) happy hunting...

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
That Neil Entwistle guy that is accused of killing his wife and baby in Boston, then running back to England (as if the U.S. and UK don't have pretty friendly extradition treaties)? Turns out he had something going on the side through Adult Friend Finder. It's in the 4th paragraph here.

http://edition.cnn.com/2006/LAW/04/11/entwistle.plea.ap/index.html

Guy couldn't have been dumber. He left his computer behind and the history showed all the "how to kill someone" searches he had done.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Preferred User said:
Guy couldn't have been dumber. He left his computer behind and the history showed all the "how to kill someone" searches he had done.
LOL there is nothing you can't find on Google :mrgreen:

snowcow

Reaction score
He deserves to be caught if he needs to search the net to find out how to kill someone:fag:

GrapJ

Balki Bartokamus
Reaction score
Wanted to start a thread on a complete other thing (searchresults and posts) and found this page
first answer

your pc is sending a signal containing data thru wires into a concentrator. (cable (shielded-core) or telephone (copper wires))
In that concentrator the copperwires are connected to a pc. (patched)
That pc is connected to a (or more) pc that is connected (thru high-speed (T3)) connection. This server is eventually connected to the Internet. (backbone) (fiber-opticals)
Your machine communicates with the pc in the nearest concentrator. (Internet-Protocol) (Usually)
The server knows the location of that machine. (it is 1 or 2 miles away from you), so that is how they know where you are

second answer

those pheromone perfumes?
I know the answer to any question is simpel if you understand the question.
Ones , some girl asked me about a perfume.
I got all the answers and created a presentation out of it.
http://www.glascruncher.nl/karin/
(the data files are english)

third answer

I have the Terrorist's handbook
and the terrorists cookbook
i could make gunpowder with birdshit years before i heard of these files.

this answer

no, i never jused friendfinder
i use something similar to this

The Chief

Reaction score
GrapJ said:
second answer

those pheromone perfumes?
I know the answer to any question is simpel if you understand the question.
Ones , some girl asked me about a perfume.
I got all the answers and created a presentation out of it.
http://www.glascruncher.nl/karin/
(the data files are english)

lol lol
I was just wondering if anyone had ever used one of them things, and had a few success stories to share with us. I don't care about the science behind making perfumes, but thanks anyway lol

Connery

Reaction score
It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... It's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.

maddgreek

Fap Fap Fap Fap
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
spray a little bit of this

always works