• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Best Movie Quotes Of All Time

UtahRugbyGuy

Reaction score

In light of the recent passing of Leslie Nielsen, who was the king of movie one-liners, I thought it would be cool to start a "Best Of" tribute thread to all great movie quotes. If you suck at movie quotes and you always screw them up or get them wrong, do you really want to post here? Just sit back and read the quotes from those of us who know better :)

There is only one rule. No lame movie quotes. Period!
Nothing lame from Far And Away or Legends of the Fall or anything totally gay like that. Comedies are probably best. ...but anything is okay if it's a good movie Ex: "What's the matter, Dylan? CIA got you pushing too many pencils?" ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger in The Predator

I won't start off with too many to save more for all of you.

(You don't have to say what movie it's from if you don't know or don't want to. Only if you feel like it)

"Sex Frank?" "...Uhhhh later, Ed. Right now we've got work to do."
~ The Naked Gun (Leslie Nielsen)

--------------------------

"It's Mega Maid, sir. She's gone from suck to blow"
~Spaceballs

"So, maybe I'll come over sometime. Do you guys have a pool up there at your place?"
"Uhhh, we, we have a pool ...and a pond. The pond would be good for you"
~Caddyshack (Bill Murray and Chevy Chase conversation)

"Cock! Balls!" "I'm just trying to prove a point, Frank. You don't have to celebrate it." ~ Old School

"Really, Alan?" ~ The Hangover

::

OK, have at it. I'm the king of movie quotes so I'll be back later to add more. Btw, these movie quotes are always a big hit as a daily status post on Facebook. People love 'em! Cheers!

jessicajoanne

LTJ's exp0sed Llama Goddess
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
There is only one rule. No lame movie quotes. Period! Nothing lame from Far And Away or Legends of the Fall or anything totally gay like that.

Dude... I LOVED Legends of the Fall... so don't even start... Anthony Hopkins was awesome in that movie.. Just because a movie has a story line doesn't make it lame...

and I don't do well with orders... so
:angryrazz

My Favorite "Lame Movie Quotes"

Phenomenon

George: Hey, would you, uh, love me the rest of my life?
Lace: No. I'm gonna love you for the rest of mine.

The Untamed Heart

He was like an angel, you know? I never knew life could be like that. He was the one thing I followed through in my life, the one thing I didn't give up on. I was good at loving him.

Meet Joe Black

Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever.. and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you.

Practical Magic

Do you ever put your arms out and just spin and spin and spin? Well, that's what love is like. Everything inside of you tells you to stop before you fall, but you just keep going."

City of Angels

When they ask me what I liked best, I'll tell them it was you.

Forces of Nature

I always thought that there was this one perfect person for everybody in the world, you know, and when you found that person the rest of the world kind of magically faded away, and, you know, the two of you would just be inside this kind of protective bubble, but there is no bubble, I mean if there is you have to make it, I just think life is more than a series of moments, you know, we can make choices, and we can choose to protect the people we love, and that's what makes us who we are and those are the real memories

And now some funny ones

Zach & Miri

EVERYBODY wants to see ANYBODY fuck. I hate Rosie O'Donell, but if somebody said "I got a tape of Rosie O'Donell getting fucked stupid" I'd be like "Why the fuck aren't we watching that right now?"

Grandma's Boy

Looking back, the lion was a bad idea. That's why Dr. Shockla is gonna hook us up with a monkey. I'm gonna teach it taekwondo.

Dumb and Dumber
Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention.

Army of Darkness
Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This… is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart’s top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That’s right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It’s got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That’s right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?

Predator
Billy. Billy! The other day, I was going down on my girlfriend, I said to her, “Jeez you got a big pussy. Jeez you got a big pussy.” She said, “Why did you say that twice?” I said, "I didn’t. See, cuz of the echo.”

Brianwp

Reaction score
The Odd Couple

Murray: A whole bottle of pills! My God, get an ambulance!
Oscar Madison: Wait a minute, will ya? We don't even know what kind!
Murray: What difference does it make? He took a whole bottle!
Oscar Madison: Well, maybe they were vitamins! He could be the healthiest one in the room!

Oscar Madison: Now kindly remove that spaghetti from my poker table.
[Felix laughs]
Oscar Madison: The hell's so funny?
Felix Ungar: It's not spaghetti, it's linguini.
[Oscar picks up the linguini and hurls it against the kitchen wall]
Oscar Madison: Now it's garbage.

Oscar Madison: Who wants food?
Murray: What do ya got?
Oscar Madison: I've got brown sandwiches and green sandwiches. Which one do ya want?
Murray: What's the green?
Oscar Madison: It's either very new cheese, or very old meat.
Murray: I'll take the brown.

luddite

Staff Alumn
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
W.C. Fields

"I always have a bottle in case of snakebite, I also have a snake."

choppes

Mr. Admin guy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
More W.C. Fields:

"It was a horrible expedition. We lost our corkscrew on the first day out and were forced to live on food and water for the remainder of the trip. We almost died."

-The Bank Dick 1934(?)

Edward the Great

Reaction score
Some of my faves from my all time favorite, Spaceballs...

-"I'm sorry sir, they must have Hyperjets on that thing"
"And what do we have on this thing, a Cuisinart?"

- "I'm a Mog. Half man, half dog.... i'm my own best friend!"

From Team America World Police.

-Kim Jong Il has the best ones....

"You want inspection? Well inspect that you buttfucking son of a bitch!"
"Oh yeah? I have Arec Baldwin"

some others...

"I was just a boy when the infidels came to my village in their Blackhawk Helicopters. The infidels fired at the oilfields and they lit up like the eyes of Allah. Burning oil rained down from the sky and cooked everything it touched. I could only hide myself and cry as my goats were consumed by the fiery black liquid death. In the midst of the chaos, i swear i could here my goats screaming for help. As quickly as they had come the infidels were gone. It was on that day that i put a Jihad on them. And if you don't believe me, then you better kill me now, or i'll put a Jihad on you too."
"I like you, you have balls. I like balls"

"I think he's saying 'kiss me, kiss me'"
"Smartass motherfucker"

From Ace Ventura:

"How would you like me to make your life a living hell?"
"I'm sorry Lois, I'm not ready for a relationship!"

From Ace Ventura 2:

"Peanut?" (the stewardess asking Ace on the plane)
"Yes, i have one right here. (pointing at his crotch)It's kinda bulky but I consider it a carry-on"