• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Vica Kerekes unknown movie caps

crazyaldo

Reaction score
Vica Kerekes - A kisertes (2007) & Boszorkánykör (2009) caps

If anyone has these movies, DM me.

==============================================
Update :-

She talks about it in an interview here. I think the movie is called 'A vadlány című boszorkánytörténetet', or The Wild Girl in Transylvania (or The Wild Girl Witch Story). Looking at the context, it has to be the same movie. It really hard to find an unreleased movie from 2008 which has no information to lead with.

Code:
https://www.origo.hu/filmklub/20080422-kerekes-vica-a-legjobban-varni-szeretem-a-dolgokat-interju.html?pIdx=3

"And did you find each other so much that you'll work together later?" Did you become his muse?

"He never said that, but I'd like to think so." (name)I used to wonder if I was going to still work with those I’ve worked with so far. No one talks about how satisfied he is with a person. Strange, because in Slovakia and the Czech Republic, a director says much sooner that you are very good. It is not difficult for them. Here, it is very rare to get a praise from the directors. Zoli was the only one who came and hugged me after a difficult scene where, say, I had to get rid of my clothes. People think it’s the simplest: you drop your clothes and that’s it. I recently shot a witch story called The Wild Girl in Transylvania, and there was a scene in which my husband raped me and then I killed him in bed. There, for example, I did not receive any support.

==============================================

Update :-

I found the movie in the second scene, its called A kisertes (2007). Will post what I have soon.

The first set of caps, I think its called - Vadlány – Boszorkánykör (2009) or A vadlány (2006) or A vadlány című boszorkánytörténetet or Boszorkánykörként. Its referenced with so many names, on IMDB its called Boszorkánykör.
Code:
https://magyarnarancs.hu/nagytotal/kerekes-vica-az-en-idom-most-van-89079
From this interview looks like she was main lead and shot many scenes, but then later they went with another actress, they told her she was too cute for the role. You can see the whole movie in the link below. The only scene left of her in the movie is @35:00. The scene from above is @01:14:00, but with a different actress. Looks like this reel with Vica was leaked at some point, and probably we'll never seen it.

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3CluQFovxY

Last edited: