• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Request - Looking for a specific kind of blowj*b scene

babloo132

Reaction score
Can anyone help me?

I am looking for any scene from any hardc*re or softcore movie where a male actor is being sucked by the girl and the male is about to cum in his mouth and he mentions this loudly something like "I am cumming" or "I am gona cum" etc. But the girl keeps sucking until he cums in her mouth. Ideally, but not necessarily, she swallows.

Also, if you know any movie scene with the same expressions but this time, not during a blowjob, rather an intercourse, when he is fucking the lady and he is about to cum and he mentions this and she let him cum inside her.

P.S.
Although scenes from movies are my 1st priority but even if you know any such scene from an amateur made video, let me know.