• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Celebrity Videos - cleaned

danny1

Reaction score

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Agent Provocateur Classics 2012

Ph: Chris Floyd

To the best of my knowledge the brunette's name is Charlotte somethingorother. If you know her surname (or if my info is crap and you know her name) PM me please.
BOC

Update: The brunette lass is Charlotte Burgon. Credit & thanks to forum member PhilBaharnd for the ID.

Last edited:

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Infraction for brankob: Two of the above. See below

User: brankob
Infraction: Two of the above. See below

Administrative Note:
Why you have just been infracted

Message to User:
In one hit, not only did you manage to start a duplicate thread, you also managed to post duplicate images of the last post in that thread.
You my have searched for her abbreviated name as you listed it, but all her credits and listings, including IMDB and WIKIpedia list her full name, so searching that out too is hardly a great effort or a matter of rocket science. If her listing was in an entirely different section I might have overlooked it, but this was just lazy.
Searching properly really is not that difficult.
BOC

Original Post:

realstar

Reaction score
Marie Louise Wille - Dreng

Size: 148.19 MB, duration: 00:18:34, avg.bitrate: 1116 kb/s
Audio: mp3, 48000 Hz, stereo, 64 kb/s
Video: mpeg4, 624x352

** DEAD LINK REMOVED **/roe5s9xf

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
The previous images in question are at the top of page 8. They are of the same event but they are not the same shots. Technically these are "additions" and there are sufficiently few posted previously to warrant leaving them IMO, not least because these are very good quality and one of the previous posts was a tiny low res instagram picture.
BOC

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Sylvie Lancrenon 2008

Variously used in parts by Elle Worldwide, Marie Claire and Max Magazine among many. This is often regarded as one of Bellucci's signature shoots

And a couple of smaller additions

The Imgbox gallery contains several headshots not included here for obvious reasons.
I'd love to see every frame of this shoot.

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Just for fun

png 1700 x 2300 3mb

Also not completely bleached by some arsewipe trying using contrast, brightness and noise reduction to remove the grain that is a result of using a high ISO transparency and adjusting with F-Stops. This is a photography styling choice, not a failure. Using a camera to a capture a mood and not just record an image. I wish people would learn. Photography is an art. "HQ" doesn't always mean crystal clear and completely smooth.

Last edited:

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
He's trying something to keep things tidy instead of doing what everyone else does and posting an endless and pointless succession of single social media images. It's his post and there's nothing in the rules to say he can't.
I applaud him for working to make the forum better and trying things that will do that. Instead of lambasting him, you might consider getting onboard.

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Sorry to piss on your bonfire old son, but Ogar and I have been discussing adding to and modifying posts for weeks. He's one of the most prolific posters, especially of social media images and like everyone else he has been posting a single image, then another, then another. I merged several of his consecutive single image posts into one gallery and we began discussing things when he queried it. What he does others copy.
The language barrier has been a problem, which is something I'm sure you can understand, and he took our discussion to mean he constantly had to add to previous posts. We've been working it out together. I still have all the messages including our exchanges over this weekend if you'd like to be copied into them. He's making an effort, which is in my opinion something to be encouraged and applauded. I'm hoping others will follow his lead and stop with the Chinese Water Torture drip drip drip of such material.

This time gakon is 100% wrong.
BOC

Ruffah

Reaction score
Bethany Orr

Bethany Orr, Mary Loveless @ Excess Flesh (US 2015) [butt]

Title : Bethany_Orr_Mary_Loveless_-_Excess_Flesh-(US2015)-RUFFAH.avi - 131 MiB
Duration : 11mn 11s
Res : 720 x 400 @ 23.976 fps
Video : XVID @ 1 512 Kbps
Audio : MP3 - 112 Kbps@48.0 KHz
Channels : 2 channels